Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,787 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly (78935 Views)

Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by oyienootieno: 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
ufinity:
Put pishure of the vagina na, u wan do partial ni

Let me assume you really don't know what no.2 look like, so simply Google it and you will get a better view and more education about it.

2 Likes

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by MarieSucre(f): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
This is very true. Ladies please do not use soap to wash your vagina, it will kill off all the good enzymes that keeps it clean. Simply wash it with clean water.
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by DrP2000(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
Pls Op, don't misinform people, the vagina has no gland , rather its is lubricated from secretions from batholin s gland and cervical gland, not from vaginal wall.or vaginal folds. Also the vagina is expected to be cleaned daily during bath with only water without soap. The vagina doesn't clean itself, the individual must clean it. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Femsmart(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
gurunlocker:
Abeg no talk that Vagina o, that thing can smell like rotten fish.

Hmmm
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by TinaAnita(f): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
LethargiQue:
You post pic of the eye, where's pic of the vagina?

#TeamVaseline spotted
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
michaelo2:
Generally our body is to be maintained, washed and kept clean, but do you know that there are certain body parts ( organs ) that don't require these everyday maintenance, they each have their own cleaning mechanism, which is more efficient and safe.

They include:

1. Eyes
Our eyes clean and lubricate themselves everytime we blink using the tears what we produce.

There are 3 types of tears. Basal tears contain water, mucin, lipids, lysozyme, lactoferrin, lipocalin, lacritin, immunoglobulins, glucose, urea, sodium, and potassium (proteins, salts and fats to help clean, lubricate and fight infection in the eye). These are the tears when you blink.

The second are reflex tears which happen when you get something in your eye. Sort of extra protection.

The third are psychic tears which happen during heightened emotion so happy, sad angry etc. These have a different chemical make up and contain hormones and even some natural pain killers. Not really sure why.

2. Vagina

Glands in the vagina produce fluid that flows out daily to help get rid of dead cells and other potentially harmful materials (this is discharge).

The folds of the vagina also protect against infection by sticking together to keep as much bad stuff on the outside as possible. The skin of the vaginal folds also have glands that produce fluid, called sebum, for added protection against infection and even waterproofing.

Sebum can build up and that is perfectly healthy — not an indication of poor hygiene. Vaginas are self-sustaining and should not be washed with soap or douched because it can wash away these protective fluids.

Now you know. Please do subscribe or follow for more health articles.

http://www.healththismoment.com/2017/04/these-two-organs-clean-themselves.html?m=1

I wanted to have sex today but after reading this virgina stuff, I give up. It's disgusting!

2 Likes

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by EyeBee04(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
GOLDMINE COMMUNITY
Do you know entrepreneurs on http://goldmineglobal.net are looking to connect and help each other. NO DULL YOURSELF. Goldmine is one of the few real online investment platform open to every person.({}) ({}) ({})

HOW IT FUNCTIONS:
All you need to do is to visit the link above and choose which group you want to invest in, monitor your progress and get your benefit(twice your investment amount) from other investors on or before 7days.
Na only you walka come. RUSH NOW AS E DEY HOT and you'll never regret you did. A trial will convince you and you'll never want to leave. No guts, No glory!
UNITED WE GROW!!! DIVIDED WE STAY STAGNANT!!!
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by ijayebonyi(f): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
ufinity:
Put pishure of the vagina na, u wan do partial ni
What do you need the picture for?
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by julyb(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
lo,
Thank you for the insight.
Please my eyes always get wet.it also comes with some pepperish pain.
Kindly advise how to find a lasting solution to this.
Thank you for the swift response
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Stanleysteno(m): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
LethargiQue:
You post pic of the eye, where's pic of the vagina?
asin the thing tire me, this is discrimination against the vag-ina... I expected to see a picture of kitten but op fall my hand

2 Likes

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by LordOfNaira: 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
Oyind17:
I can't bath without washing by virginà

Now, we know you lied!!!
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by YeebosAreFools(m): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
Oyind17:
I can't bath without washing by virginà
how do you wash it. Lemme see. shocked
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Heebah: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
gurunlocker:
Abeg no talk that Vagina o, that thing can smell like rotten fish.
Unfortunately for you,that's what brought u into this world!!! Deal with it angry
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Emmanuel555(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
if you haven't seen the image of vagina before, like and if you have seen any Share

2 Likes

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by gurunlocker: 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Heebah:
Unfortunately for you,that's what brought u into this world!!! Deal with it angry

can you please tell me more?
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by CanadianNurse: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
olamakinde:
will u keep quiet?
shut up she goat
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by ethankareem(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tell olaide balogun to wash r vagina very well
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by ethankareem(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tell olaide balogun dejawkeh to wash r vagina very well
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
The woman's manhood cheesy
own no be news. But you don't really expect us to bath without washing it. Just washing it with clean water but don't use soup.
But where's the pix of the woman's manhood since that of the eye is there.
Not as if we don't know it but since you are using pix, add that one too.

I've forgotten how it looks grin

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
OMOTOCH:
REALLY shocked..GUESS DIS IS MY FIRST TYM OF SEEING DAT...

U don hear ba! Make una no carry fish smell
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
Emmanuel555:
if you haven't seen the image of vagina before, like and if you have seen any Share
I have not seen it.
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by OMOTOCH(f): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
ABEG I NO DEY SMELL FISH...NA FRESH LEMON I DEY SMELL O
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by tosyne2much(m): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
What about the picture for kitty-cat? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Heebah:
fortunately he was vomited from the mouth. I think that's why he doesn't know thatv the vagina is the door through which all man comes.

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
grin
OMOTOCH:
grin so you are a lemon tree now?

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
nijaomegacode:

I wanted to have sex today but after reading this virgina stuff, I give up. It's disgusting!
na wow oo
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by drezzyx(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Self cleaning and self lubrication, I pity u people, don't clean it fish smell go beta pass am.

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
DrP2000:
The vagina doesn't clean itself, the individual must clean it. Thanks
The information op is sharing was taught to us in class by professional gynecologists, obviously not disputing the fact that one has to clean themselves but, they did mention that a vagina naturally cleans itself the sane way an eye does. This might not be the case in cases of infections obviously.

michaelo2:
Generally our body is to be maintained, washed and kept clean, but do you know that there are certain body parts ( organs ) that don't require these everyday maintenance, they each have their own cleaning mechanism, which is more efficient and safe.

Now you know. Please do subscribe or follow for more health articles.

http://www.healththismoment.com/2017/04/these-two-organs-clean-themselves.html?m=1

Thank goodness you shared this, though i dont think this my silly cousin will believe me anyway.

I have been telling her for ages now and the only comment I get from her when i tell her to google is "google is modified by a person, who can lie". Just imagine.
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Emmanuel555(m): 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I have not seen it.
Really?
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
OMOTOCH:
Are u a chronic cucumber sex object user?

2 Likes

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by OMOTOCH(f): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
LabiaMajoraDest:

Are u a chronic cucumber sex object user?
..WTF ME ! NEVER !...I'M A SAINT
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by OMOTOCH(f): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
grin grin so you are a lemon tree now?
smiley DAT UNIQUE Scent Of Lemon Can Bring U On Ya Kneez...Be Careful *wink*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos / Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' / First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.