Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,489 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly (78932 Views)

Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by DavidEsq(m): 6:41am On Apr 22, 2017
AlphaStyles:
guy's wash your blonkos
Are u a HEADmaster? cry
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by BALLOSKI: 6:49am On Apr 22, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
The fish crew will soon be here for that your number two. Oh, they are already around.

But op, all the reasons you listed up there why the vagina is self-cleansing has nothing to do with smell. It has to do with prevention of infections.

If your mouth that doesn't wear clothes can smell if not washed, how much less the vagina that has no "breathing space".

Douching may be wrong, but not washing it at all will cause the third world war. So, for the sake of world peace, please allow them clean that area.
that thing smell sef. Smelly and sweet.
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by OMOTOCH(f): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
chai, the lemon tree yaf kill me with laugh. grin
LOLS smiley

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:39am On Apr 22, 2017
Emmanuel555:
Really?
yes sir. You want to show me?
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by AlphaStyles(m): 9:15am On Apr 22, 2017
DavidEsq:
Are u a HEADmaster? cry
no I be rector
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by banjeezay(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2017
OMOTOCH:
YEA I'M A NEWBIE
Ok,cool. Welcome to Nairaland.
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Kobicove(m): 11:55am On Apr 22, 2017
badmrkt:
we've seen the picture of the eyes. pls where the picture for... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by OMOTOCH(f): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
banjeezay:
Ok,cool. Welcome to Nairaland.
TNKS DEARY

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
gurunlocker:
Abeg no talk that Vagina o, that thing can smell like rotten fish.
snap ur area make i see if e neva rotten finish
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by gurunlocker: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
Missperfect28:
snap ur area make i see if e neva rotten finish

You mean the area I am living?
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by vivavik(f): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
gurunlocker:
Abeg no talk that Vagina o, that thing can smell like rotten fish.
No no no, except the person has an infection, the vagina doesn't smell that bad, it has its own unique odour! Let the person go seek for medical attention.

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
gurunlocker:

You mean the area I am living?
pubic area
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by gurunlocker: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Missperfect28:
pubic area
Lol.... PM me to see it
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by mindtricks: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
LethargiQue:
You post pic of the eye, where's pic of the vagina?

Where? The pic is already in your mind bro.
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
gurunlocker:
Lol.... PM me to see it
na lie.show me here
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by FrankGiel: 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
I can't bath without washing my virginà Vagina
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=FrankGiel post=55818117][/quote] gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by FrankGiel: 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
gringrin
U could have been correct if u were a '......' grin
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
FrankGiel:

U could have been correct if u were a '......'
Thanks Frank grin

If I were a virgin?
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by FrankGiel: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
Thanks Frank grin

If I were a virgin?
Let me rephrase.. Ur statement might be correct that's if u are Virgin.. FYI I'm not implying u are not grin
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by banjeezay(m): 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
OMOTOCH:
TNKS DEARY
I just followed u,I hope u follow back.
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
FrankGiel:

Let me rephrase.. Ur statement might be correct that's if u are Virgin.. FYI I'm not implying u are not grin
I am tongue
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by FrankGiel: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
I am tongue
grin
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by oryina5(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] All you read is comments of grown-ups, parents and I dare say, some rapists ominously asking for the visuals of a vagina! A glaring symptom of moral bankruptcy, not fitting for any comical intention.
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2017
OMOTOCH:
..WTF ME ! NEVER !...I'M A SAINT
Hmmmmm....so u have never inserted an object down there even a broom stick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos / Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' / First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.