Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly (78698 Views)

Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lool we also need a thread for musty men who aren't aware that their balls and d1cks can stink too

2 Likes

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Safiaa(f): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
Please clean your vagina with water. Please..dont just avoid it all together. It will smell.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by cardoctor(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
grin shocked
LethargiQue:
You post pic of the eye, where's pic of the vagina?
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
gurunlocker:
Abeg no talk that Vagina o, that thing can smell like rotten fish.
why generalise?
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by gurunlocker: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
Imstrong:
why generalise?
From my post, you see anywhere I generalize?
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by ednut1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
how come some gals have fish smelling kitty o

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Mine is always clean and well shaved
1bkaye:
Lool we need also need a thread for musty men who aren't aware that their balls and d1cks can stink too
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
LethargiQue:
You just spoke the mind of many.. grin grin
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by watchindelta(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
1bkaye:
Lool we need also need a thread for musty men who aren't aware that their balls and d1cks can stink too
na lie jor. dick dont stink shocked grin grin
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by olamakinde(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
CanadianNurse:
yea... As for you guys talking about rotten fish smell..... No matter how clean a vagina is it still has its own smell but not like rotten fish sha . If you can't cope with that smell then you are not man enough to climb a woman
will u keep quiet?

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by sollybaby(f): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
gurunlocker:
Abeg no talk that Vagina o, that thing can smell like rotten fish.
only if the girl has an infection
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by millionboi(m): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
LethargiQue:
Hahahaha

na wetin I b ask her

bringout d virgina pix op
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by spafu(m): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
vanida6:
Uhmmm wat`s dat in last pix lipsrsealed

Shiiiit
You see your life? See as you make me go check out the picture, only to be confronted with the full blown _ _ _. Kai, for this time of the day that I am alone.
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by assana: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
grin bia all of you asking for pictureofthe vagina ehjhhhhhhhhhh the Thunder that will fire u eh will come frm inside the pants smiley
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
watchindelta:
How do you know?
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by guychidile: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
wow..are u sure !
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by nwadiuko1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
where is the second picz na?
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by AlphaStyles(m): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
guy's wash your blonkos

2 Likes

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by AlphaStyles(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
watchindelta:

aaah how you take know

apostle will hear of this
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by NevetsIbot(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
NotOfThis:
Just look at all the (m)s viewing this thread, smh.
so... We can't look again?
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by BabbanBura(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
kai, wallahi har sun daga min Bura
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by watchindelta(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
1bkaye:

How do you know?
because am a man undecided
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by watchindelta(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
AlphaStyles:

aaah how you take know

apostle will hear of this
shooo i no be man grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
No, you can't. Go and read your books.

NevetsIbot:
so... We can't look again?
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by vickydevoka(m): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
After watching blue film. I say lemme do wat I watched. as I wan begin suck de babe toto de smell way de ooze comot 4rm de place no let me o. Na from there I knw say de be everything way person see way en go do

1 Like

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
I remember the first time I fixed 'em lashes, I just couldn't control the reflex tears.
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by NevetsIbot(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
NotOfThis:
No, you can't. Go and read your books.

lol... Smh. Perhaps you viewed my dp and saw my teenage pic and you're screaming go n read your book.. Smh.
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by yanabasee(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Omotayor123:
Virginiashocked
Where is the pixgrin

Even fellow girls deman a picture of toto as if they're warned never to look at their own toto for a relief..
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
I can't bath without washing my virginà

2 Likes

Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by Batiatus77(m): 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Omotayor123:
Virginiashocked
Where is the pixgrin
... Virginia!... Francisca nko? grin
Re: The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly by ohiku4every1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
where the pishor of the vagina pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex / 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos / Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.