Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released (24674 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by inourcare: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
Good To Hear
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Grundig: 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
The guy is no longer a PDP member.

I would've supported dude's ideology but he us chummy with questionable characters like fani Kayode. And that's a deal breaker
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Opakan2: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Matthew4sure:
you see Nnamdi KANU will be say Yoruba coward Yoruba idiot when he sit down talk rubbish against Yoruba now Yoruba now fighting for your release selfish Igbo people.

True yorubas don't care about the igbo felon, only pdpiig miscreants are there showcasing their foolishness.

Kanu should bring in the weapons he has to kill yorubas starting from Deji and his family.
'omo oshi, omo iran kiran' that's what he is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by LMFashions: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
ESDKING:
Where are those Id.ots and bast.rds that were celebrating his arrest ?. Sniper is very cheap #500, use it and end your miseries.

Buhari is obviously a clown.

Haba #500 is much na, an otapiapia of #50 will do the job effectively

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Xkalaban(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lekan1o1:
I connend him for standing with justice
We should support justice and fairness.
Irrespective of tribe or religion or ethnic group.

I am a yoruba but i will say nnakdi kanu is fighting a right cause..
It is not a crime to clamour for freedom and self determination.
NNAMDI KANU should be released he has done nothin wrong.
NIGERIA IS A FAILED NATION AND SHOULD BE DIVIDED LET EVERYONE BE ON HIS OWN!

I also want to use this opportunity to urge fellow yorubas to leave igbos alone we should put all this effort to clamour for our own oodua republic. We can do it we dnt need the norths to survive.

I STAND FOR JUSTICE , I STAND FOR SELF DETERMINANTION I STAND FOR EQUITY AND FAIRNESS..

It takes a lotta courage to make a comment like urs. U have my utmost respect. 2 thumbs up!!!

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by AustineE1: 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
Truth is constant,one thing that unite people of conscience all over the world is TRUTH...while some children of hate will sleep online celebrating the unjust and secret trial of Nnamdi Kanu because of ethnic affiliation,those who have grown beyond ethnic chauvinism are joining hands with like minds all over the world to protest against this grave injustice. Injustice to one is injustice to all.
Until you realise you are part of humanity regardless of tribe,religion and political affiliation,you are going no where in life.
Kudos to Adeyanju and his ilks, we are proud to be associated with a beautiful mind like you. Is people like you that give one hope in Nigeria!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Charliiee(m): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
The easiest way to score popularity points in politics in this country is to make sure you get "arrested". If you really think Deji cares about Kanu/Biafra then congratulations you've just unlocked a whole new level of stupid.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by dragonking3: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:
Waxing stronger.. he has Biafran blood in him
Shut up and accept the fact that a yoruba man is fighting for your hero nnamdi kanu. You that have biafran blood in you why havent you gone into the streets to protest for the release of kanu. angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by AustineE1: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
Charliiee:
The easiest way to score popularity points in politics in this country is to make sure you get "arrested". If you really think Deji cares about Kanu/Biafra then congratulations you've just unlocked a whole new level of stupid.
Talk is cheap!why not go try the popularity game.....posterity will forgive him for atleast speaking out against injustice but the greatest enemy of humanity are those so called good people who keep quiet in the face of apparent injustice.
In the words of Wole Soyinka 'the man dies in all who keep quiet in the face of injustice'.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Agumbankembu: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
dragonking3:
Shut up and accept the fact that a yoruba man is fighting for your hero nnamdi kanu. You that have biafran blood in you why havent you gone into the streets to protest for the release of kanu. angry

What is your problem, I guess when he did protests forAustin Okai and El Zakzakay respectively, you did not see those ones.

Deji is the convener of Concerned Nigeria, a civil society group, what he stands for is what his group is all about.

He is not fighting for Biafra, only creating awareness that there should be no secret trial.

You should know better, and I respectfully urge you too. Deji's campaign is only to last for today, by Wednesday, he takes banners of Shi'ites to create awareness of their leader's plight.

I hate injustice anywhere I see it, I traveled with my colleague to anglo Cameroun, to experience first hand what those guys are going thru, and I have lent my support by at least tweeting about their clamp down. It does not make me a anglo Cameroun by nationality, it makes me one of them by heart.

Thanks.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by femolii: 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kanu reall yagain yorubas during his radio biafra that he will deal with yorubas now one idiot yoruba want to fight him nonsense. he will rotten there.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by dragonking3: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
Agumbankembu:

What is your problem, I guess when he did protests Austin Okai and El Zakzakay, you did not see those ones.

Deji is the convener of Concerned Nigeria, a civil society group, what he stands for is what his group is all about.

He is not fighting for Biafra, only creating awareness that there should be no secret trial.

You should know better, and I respectfully urge you too. Deji's campaign is only last for today, by Wednesday, he takes banners of Shi'ites to create awareness of their leader's plight.

I hate injustice anywhere I see it, I traveled with my colleague to anglo Cameroun, to experience first hand what those guys are going thru, and I have lent my support by at least tweeting about their clamp down. It does not make me a anglo Cameroun by nationality, it makes me one of them by heart.

Thanks.
Either you address the main issue or you go and sleep. Why should he say that a yoruba man has biafra blood because he is surprised that one is fighting for kanu while the main biafrans are asleep. Note, i am not yoruba but call a spade a spade and thank Deji instead of linking him to having biafran blood. shior

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Blackfire(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
adenine02:
bullshit

What if one of his followers is your father?

Am just asking question based on followers.

may his followers visit lagoon this year
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Agumbankembu: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
dragonking3:
Either you address the main issue or you go and sleep. Why should he say that a yoruba man has biafra blood because he is surprised that one is fighting for kanu while the main biafrans are asleep. Note, i am not yoruba but call a spade a spade and thank Deji instead of linking him to having biafran blood. shior

Alot of posts here are meant to taunt and others are meant to be sarcastic, we should not sweat over such comments.

From the guy's tone, he was taunting, and it is regular occurrence here, even when people from other side do theirs, most times it is meant to be a funny and source of online battle, instead of something to sweat over.

Alot of Biafrans on Twitter have thanked Deji, I have also done so too, so it is no biggie.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by adenine02: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=Blackfire post=55784054][/quote]

watin appin?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
For those typing poos up there....
You are not free yet.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by dragonking3: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Alot of posts here are meant to taunt and others are meant to be sarcastic, we should not sweat over such comments.

From the guy's tone, he was taunting, and it is regular occurrence here, even when people from other side do theirs, most times it is meant to be a funny and source of online battle, instead of something to sweat over.

Alot of Biafrans on Twitter have thanked Deji, I have also done so too, so it is no biggie.
okay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Gibrima1: 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Glad he has been released. I don't think this country presently deserves the blood of anyone. My candid thought though.

Ps: At Gibrima Telecoms, we sell some of the cheapest phones in Ikeja, all of which come with at least one year warranty. And yes, we are a registered business entity.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Ejanla07: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
We yoruba muslims wen we heard dis news.... Or any Biafran positive news

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Adecks01(m): 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2017

The boy is learning but
NOTE:he is not a pdp chieftain but only work for GEJ
The boy is learning but
The boy is learning but
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by edudguy(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
sureheaven:
E concern me.... ?
Personally, I don't think you should use this lady's picture as a meme... she had a rare disease and passed away recently

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by slash112: 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Matthew4sure:
you see Nnamdi KANU will be say Yoruba coward Yoruba idiot when he sit down talk rubbish against Yoruba now Yoruba now fighting for your release selfish Igbo people.
is not only yoruba people nnamdi kanu curse he even curse both igbo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by smileyoo: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
kudos to this man, for standing up against injustice, despite tribe differencies. much respect sir. even though some of us in the east, don't support this so called biafra agitation, because placing a badge of biafra on this our corrupt leaders, 'll not change them overnight. but govt is totally wrong in locking up kanu without any trial. since we say that we 're practising democracy, why not allow the rule of law to prevail. why must our law seem to be selective? some corrupt politicians 're looting with impunity, why some criminal herdsmen are also killing innocent people, even kids with impunity, yet nothing happens, but an innocent man that 've not comitted any crime, you 've locked up. yet some people that prays to god every day 're supporting such injustice. its a shame.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by klax(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
ruggedised:
I'm not a proud Nigerian. I will rather relocate to SA and face xenophobic attacks. Than to come back Nigeria and die out of marginalisation FG make my people go through.
HOW I HATE NIGERIA cry cry

Biko nwanne what the hell are you saying I beg you in the name of God stop this stupid marginalisation baby cry ok.

Blame Ojukwu, blame all igbo f u c king sell out a r s e holes let me give you but if their name in recent stupid sell out : Okorochamed, Mamodungige, Usmanonu etc so stop baby cry and stop shy away from the truth igbo are their own enemy they created the marginalisation by themselves and to worsen it all the only that tribe that would have be of good help to make us relevant in Nigeria same tribe out of our foolishness by listening to one Ojukwu who is greedy man to hate with passion and we are crying marginalisation.

Listen bro both Yoruba, igbo, Hausa fought for Nigeria independence so any tribe that cry or backing off or breaking out is out of context. APGA was originally from igbo land please how many igbo man still in the party But they all ran like goats to Yoruba founded party APC and started claiming power of it what a shame. Our own things are not always good for us but to jump on other people ideas and claim it's ours. Bro if you like go SA or Zimbabwe it's your headache ok.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by timecapsule: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
When every child is pointing to one direction, is a sign that his/her mother or father must be there.
Nigeria is a failed and expired country and everybody is tired.
Please divide this country in peace and let everyone go their different ways.
This is a sign that 2019 will never come.
OH! I LOVE THIS YEAR, because it is a year to remember.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by yommen: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
ruggedised:
I'm not a proud Nigerian. I will rather relocate to SA and face xenophobic attacks. Than to come back Nigeria and die out of marginalisation FG make my people go through.

Brainwashed man! When Jonathan was ruling and your people had fat appointments while others looked on, you no complain. You can die there now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Deepfreezer(m): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
Deji strong guy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by yommen: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Matthew4sure:

They are highly confused set of people na.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by emi14: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
ruggedised:
You don't runway from realities and challenges.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Ishilove: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
It is an irony that the same Yoruba that Nnamdi Kanu was cussing out in his numerous hate speeches, including inciting people against Kumuyi are the ones fighting for his release.

It's a lesson to IPOB youths. Je je l'aye. This life is not black and white but a multitude of hues.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Charliiee:
The easiest and quick solution to Baifran agitation and suffering I plead with Nnamdi Kanu to contest for president in 2019 and use it to solve the problems of baifrans.

God bless baifrans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President / Ekweremadu To Buhari: Act Like Jonathan… Concede If You Lose In 2019 / DSS: Appointments Are Not Lopsided –FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.