Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released (24665 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by SGTsmith001: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ishilove:
It is an irony that the same Yoruba that Nnamdi Kanu was cussing out in his numerous hate speeches, including inciting people against Kumuyi are the ones fighting for his release.

It's a lesson to IPOB youths. Je je l'aye. This life is not black and white but a multitude of hues.
. rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by permit(m): 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
blooood of lalasticlala, no be ds man wey 9ja zooombis cary todays aftanooon? Ok na, still We commend ur effort sir...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by dubemeagle(m): 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
Matthew4sure:
you see Nnamdi KANU will be say Yoruba coward Yoruba idiot when he sit down talk rubbish against Yoruba now Yoruba now fighting for your release selfish Igbo people.
wat is dis 1 even saying undecided
Matthew4sure:
you see Nnamdi KANU will be say Yoruba coward Yoruba idiot when he sit down talk rubbish against Yoruba now Yoruba now fighting for your release selfish Igbo people.
wat is dis 1 even saying

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by BABANGBALI: 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
That's my brother fighting for the man abandoned by the Igbos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by BABANGBALI: 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
dubemeagle:
wat is dis 1 even saying undecidedwat is dis 1 even saying
telling you the truth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by wizod(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Lekan1o1:
I commend him for standing with justice
We should support justice and fairness.
Irrespective of tribe or religion or ethnic group.

I am a yoruba but i will say nnadi kanu is fighting a right cause..
It is not a crime to clamour for freedom and self determination.
NNAMDI KANU should be released he has done nothin wrong.
NIGERIA IS A FAILED NATION AND SHOULD BE DIVIDED LET EVERYONE BE ON HIS OWN!

I also want to use this opportunity to urge fellow yorubas to leave igbos alone we should put all this effort to clamour for our own oodua republic. We can do it we dnt need the norths to survive.

I STAND FOR JUSTICE , I STAND FOR SELF DETERMINANTION I STAND FOR EQUITY AND FAIRNESS..
U'RE A HUMANBEING MY DEAR, MAY GOD BLESS U 4 NOT BE A COMPROMISING FELLOW

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by wizod(m): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2017
Opakan2:
This one is a very stupid yoruba youth..

you want to organise rally for a scum from another region who won't do same for your people whereas his supporters keep mute, hiding like the cowards they all are.

Whatever he sees, he should take.. foolish thing
[s]
Opakan2:

you want to organise rally for a scum from another region who won't do same for your people whereas his supporters keep mute, hiding like the cowards they all are.

[/s]
Opakan2:

shut up if u don't knw what 2 say

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by MirabelArode(f): 9:15am On Apr 22, 2017
Ishilove:
It is an irony that the same Yoruba that Nnamdi Kanu was cussing out in his numerous hate speeches, including inciting people against Kumuyi are the ones fighting for his release.

It's a lesson to IPOB youths. Je je l'aye. This life is not black and white but a multitude of hues.

Madam Nylon bag, Were you 'Jejelaying' when you were mocking dead Igbos? cheesy

Few good people like Deji are the reason why God hasn't destroyed the entire yorubaland yet and litter everywhere with IDP camps.

There is a divine reason why Kwara and Oshogbo has IDP camps, it is the headquater of the yoru-muslims who support every evil act of their fulani overlords.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by ElsonMorali: 9:30am On Apr 22, 2017
Lekan1o1:
I commend him for standing with justice
We should support justice and fairness.
Irrespective of tribe or religion or ethnic group.

I am a yoruba but i will say nnadi kanu is fighting a right cause..
It is not a crime to clamour for freedom and self determination.
NNAMDI KANU should be released he has done nothin wrong.
NIGERIA IS A FAILED NATION AND SHOULD BE DIVIDED LET EVERYONE BE ON HIS OWN!

I also want to use this opportunity to urge fellow yorubas to leave igbos alone we should put all this effort to clamour for our own oodua republic. We can do it we dnt need the norths to survive.

I STAND FOR JUSTICE , I STAND FOR SELF DETERMINANTION I STAND FOR EQUITY AND FAIRNESS..

That you call yourself Lekan on this forum doesn't mean you are Yoruba. Get that?! We aren't folds you know and we know your antics.

The fact that Kanu called for the extermination of the Yoruba makes him a criminal.

I hope he dies in jail.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by ElsonMorali: 9:32am On Apr 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Well said. Exactly my thought.

Small time they will come and say Yorubas are cowards. Smh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by ElsonMorali: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. rubbish

Check your cranium, I suspect you're missing something important. You shouldn't have left bed without it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by bodmasfem(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2017
PDP campaigning for the release of nnamdi KANU? I know that KANU has a link with PDP!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Anago5000: 11:09am On Apr 22, 2017
MirabelArode:

Madam Nylon bag, Were you 'Jejelaying' when you were mocking dead Igbos? cheesy

Few People like Deji are the reason why God hasn't destroyed the entire yorubaland and litter everywhere with IDP camps.

There is a divine reason why Kwara and Oshogbo has IDP camps, it is headquater of the yoru-muslims who support every evil act of their fulani overlords.

. ouuch

thats brutal

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Lekan1o1: 11:34am On Apr 22, 2017
ElsonMorali:

That you call yourself Lekan on this forum doesn't mean you are Yoruba. Get that?! We aren't folds you know and we know your antics.
The fact that Kanu called for the extermination of the Yoruba makes him a criminal.
I hope he dies in jail.

Ur cup of tea...I wasnt born and raised with hate
Bliv what u like

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Wiccan777: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2017
Jolar101:

The easiest and quick solution to Baifran agitation and suffering I plead with Nnamdi Kanu to contest for president in 2019 and use it to solve the problems of baifrans.

God bless baifrans
nnamdi KANU is not a political jobber, hope you understand?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Ishilove: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. rubbish
You are referring to your daughters yet unborn.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2017
Wiccan777:
nnamdi KANU is not a political jobber, hope you understand?

Copy that.

I'm just suggesting, because mr dulard and the north are forming dumb to baifrans demands.

Sometimes, it's great to use another roads to our destination(plan B).
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Wiccan777: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2017
Jolar101:

Copy that.

I'm just suggesting, because mr dulard and the north are forming dumb to baifrans demands.
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Wiccan777:
ok
There is always plan B to get to our destination.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Anago5000: 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ishilove:

You are referring to your daughters yet unborn.
. sh@@me13ss hwhorre,the next time you quote me and say rubbish again,you will see what I will do to you.onye ara,iru di gi ka baboon

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Ishilove: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
Anago5000:
. My mama na sh@@me13ss hwhorre
Oh really? That doesn't mean you should come online to expose your family's dirty secrets. Hian
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Much expected. Adeyanju? Yoruba people don dey gather moralO. Good news though.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Anago5000: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Oh really? That doesn't mean you should come online to expose your family's dirty secrets. Hian
. rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by ElsonMorali: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lekan1o1:

Ur cup of tea...I wasnt born and raised with hate
Bliv what u like

Whether you were born or raised with hate or not, I maintain that the possibility that you are Yoruba is very very slim.

No true born Yoruba will support someone who is calling for a genocide against his people.

Try again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by ElsonMorali: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Anago5000:
. sh@@me13ss hwhorre,the next time you quote me and say rubbish again,you will see what I will do to you.onye ara,iru di gi ka baboon

You are taking stupidity to a new level. Oloriburiku somebody. I saw where you insulted your father, I hope you've been banned cos I had you reported. If you reply this I'll break a rule, open another moniker and make sure you jump in the lagoon tonight.

Product of a baby factory.

Calling somebody you don't even know a prostitute? You think everybody is like the females in your household abi? Probably That's the reason you think all females you meet are _whores.

Eranko sha. Were did you go when God was distributing common sense to human beings?

Keep ranting online shogbo. your life ehn, e remain one bar.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by ebuclassic18(m): 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Matthew4sure:

sometimes u need force to get sense swear ur parents never used such words on you?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Lekan1o1: 12:42am On Apr 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Whether you were born or raised with hate or not, I maintain that the possibility that you are Yoruba is very very slim.
No true born Yoruba will support someone who is calling for a genocide against his people.
Try again.

Oga if u breed hatred in u or ur family dont blame it on me... im confirmed yoruba boy bliv it or not!

Afteral was it not a yoruba judge that first granted him bail? undecided
If he is guilty would he granted bail?
What he said said is just mare words did u see any yoruba they killed?.
u dnt jail some1 for makin a comment.
Wat he said whether good or bad is left for him and God to judge.. i cant wish him death or evil.

I have very good ibo friends that are nice to me and vice versa.
NNAMDI KANU IS FIGHTING A JUST BATTLE
As an educated person i cnt be blinded by sentiments

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Omoluabi16(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2017
edudguy:
Personally, I don't think you should use this lady's picture as a meme... she had a rare disease and passed away recently
my thoughts exactly. people could be so cruel.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Wolfbrother(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
He's from PDP so he is part of the problem and as such should shut his bloody f**king diseased mouth undecided undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released by Wolfbrother(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Uses Frying Pans, Gas Cylinders To Empower Constituents / FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents / Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.