Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,925 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) (40732 Views)

Okorocha: Oshiomhole And Magu Met Secretly On How To Jail Me / El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) / Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2017
Temptee101:
Keep on standing with failure until recession ki you. Unrepentant zone b

Te greatest failure is GEJ and the world testify to it, Even he was named as ineffectual baboon by foreign media hahah..
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2017
Nwodosis:

Where did I wish him death? Since you stand with him, I wish you guys the same fate. Amen

We know the mindset of your likes so stop playing innoncent card..
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by undefeateds: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Show me the sense in your comment, So whose resources they should have use to take of the President? American resources? I swear so many of you with dead brain and yours seem beyond human immagination.
****if he is not healthy enough to rule,let him resign and face his health issue,instead of wasting national account on his own personal health,u see they said they can't disclose d amount spent on his health because they know they are wasting large and unreasonable amount on bubu's health alone,he even 've no time 4 d countrv,so let's be realistic,there is no need 4 him 2 stick 2 power if he is not healthy enough ****
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by goodguygonebad: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL i know wailing zombie will still have something to say, Wetin concern you if he is only seen on friday? Oh.. you think he will be posting for pictures everyday like that celebrity President and his wife always do?

In your dictionary, any critical thinker is a wailing zombie. That speaks volumes about you.

Was PMB voted in to only appear on Fridays? Why was the FEC meeting cancelled a few days ago? Why was he absent from the one before it? He was said to be attending to issues more important. Right?

Go on with your blind followership.
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

We know the mindset of your likes so stop playing innoncent card..
Your type don't even have the mind of their own!
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by Xaddy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
goodguygonebad:
Just one question and you come out ranting. Please use your brain to answer me. Why have we only seen the president on Fridays for prayers?

He's elected to run Nigeria. However two weeks ago, he had more pressing national issues that made him not attend the FEC meeting. Last week, FEC meeting was cancelled because of Easter celebrations. Despite that participants in the meeting were arriving.

But come Friday we would see pictures chei.

For the love of God, for once, remove your hatred for PDP and just ask salient questions.

What exactly is the question you are asking?
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
undefeateds:

i swear to GOD,foolishness is in ur blood and nature,if he is not healthy enough to rule,let him resign and face his health issue,instead of wasting national account on his own personal health,u see they said they can't disclose d amount spent on his health because they know they are wasting large and unreasonable amount on bubu's health alone,he even 've no time 4 d countrv,so let's be realistic,there is no need 4 him 2 stick 2 power if he is not healthy enough,so stop being stupid

So if you are working in a company and you fall sick the next is for the company to sack you? Sometimes i wonder how you think.. So because he is sick which he has since recover according to his Dr and said he only need some rest so he should resign abi? Abeg go sit down one place, 95% Nigerians that voted for him are not complaining so you are irrelevant..
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
goodguygonebad:

In your dictionary, any critical thinker is a wailing zombie. That speaks volumes about you.

Was PMB voted in to only appear on Fridays? Why was the FEC meeting cancelled a few days ago? Why was he absent from the one before it? He was said to be attending to issues more important. Right?

Go on with your blind followership.

They have explain reason behind the cancellation of the FEC meeting and we the 95% that supported PMB did not complain so why are you wailing..

Beside did we vote him to be appearing on TV everyday? So he should have been posing to camera everyday to satisfy wailing zombie like you..

Oga he is our President and we the 95% that voted him are still solidly behind him and come 2019 we will still vote him in..
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nwodosis:

Your type don't even have the mind of their own!

And how is that your problem?
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by undefeateds: 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

So if you are working in a company and you fall sick the next is for the company to sack you? Sometimes i wonder how you think.. So because he is sick which he has since recover according to his Dr and said he only need some rest so he should resign abi? Abeg go sit down one place, 95% Nigerians that voted for him are not complaining so you are irrelevant..
if u 're working in a company,and u fall sick 4 a whole month,the company cannot run at loss because of ur own private issue,they will send u home so as to attend 2 ur health and trust me d person is definitely not going back 2 d company,and by d way who told u is alright,why is osinbajo still heading most of FEC meeting,why is he missing most of exco function.they 'll tell us d president say something,we did not hear directly from his mouth,except on friday,u will see him outside because of jumat, ****
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
undefeateds:

if u 're working in a company,and u fall sick 4 a whole month,the company cannot run at loss because of ur own private issue,they will send u home so as to attend 2 ur health and trust me d person is definitely not going back 2 d company,and by d way who told u is alright,why is osinbajo still heading most of FEC meeting,why is he missing most of exco function.they 'll tell us d president say something,we did not hear directly from his mouth,except on friday,u will see him outside because of jumat,ur stupidity and mediocrity is astonishing,but i pray 2 GOD 2 touch ur brain.

Oga maybe you brain will open with this, He and Osinbajo run on the same ticket for the post of President and Vice President so in a situation where he is not available Osinbajo will act in his place and there's is no where in our constitution says if the President his he should resign maybe you can show me where it is in our constitution..

Since he came back from London, The only FEC meeting he did not attenf was the one that was cancelled this week and it's because of Easter holiday...

Oga Mr President is okay and only need some rest and nothing you and your likes can do about it except you want to do the below..

Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by undefeateds: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oga maybe you brain will open with this, He and Osinbajo run on the same ticket for the post of President and Vice President so in a situation where he is not available Osinbajo will act in his place and there's is no where in our constitution says if the President his he should resign maybe you can show me where it is in our constitution..

Since he came back from London, The only FEC meeting he did not attenf was the one that was cancelled this week and it's because of Easter holiday...

Oga Mr President is okay and only need some rest and nothing you and your likes can do about it except you want to do the below..
ur love and greediness 4 dis clueless has blind ur eyes from truth,seize ur brain from thinking right,block ur heart 2 differ right frm good,when yaradua is ill did bubu not comment dat he should resign if he is not strong enough,so why are u defending shit,osinbajo is there as alternative when he is not around 4 few days, not months
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
undefeateds:

ur love and greediness 4 dis clueless has blind ur eyes from truth,seize ur brain from thinking right,block ur heart 2 differ right frm good,when yaradua is ill did bubu not comment dat he should resign if he is not strong enough,so why are u defending shit,osinbajo is there as alternative when he is not around 4 few days, not months

I can bet my life you fail history in school, Yaradua has never handover power to GEJ when he was flown out for treatment but Buhari always do that's leadership by example, There's no where in out constitution that says he should resign but can handover power to his vice pending till he get well..

Even if PMB was not around for 6months there's no where in our constitution that says he should resign or handover or even be impeached so oga get you fact right and stop disgracing yourself.. PMB is the President and will rule till 2023 if you don't like that you can take the below option as it's free of charge..

Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by undefeateds: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I can bet my life you fail history in school, Yaradua has never handover power to GEJ when he was flown out for treatment but Buhari always do that's leadership by example, There's no where in out constitution that says he should resign but can handover power to his vice pending till he get well..

Even if PMB was not around for 6months there's no where in our constitution that says he should resign or handover or even be impeached so oga get you fact right and stop disgracing yourself.. PMB is the President and will rule till 2023 if you don't like that you can take the below option as it's free of charge..
Y don't u mention 2099 instead of 2023,let's wait till 2019,this apc and everybody like u following their **** sentry band will be sent to exile,apc will be buried and never rise again,only senseless and dead memory nigerian are still in support of dis useless party,just wait and see, u dis blind and low IQ follower
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
undefeateds:

Y don't u mention 2099 instead of 2023,let's wait till 2019,this apc and everybody like u following their stupid sentry band will be sent to exile,apc will be buried and never rise again,only senseless and dead memory nigerian are still in support of dis useless party,just wait and see, u dis blind and low IQ follower

LOL 5% and chester beater is wailing hahaha, The thing pain am hahah..

Sorry no vacancy in Aso Rock for now boy..

You can continue wailing you hear hahah..

PMB till 2023..

Beside we are waiting to see what 5% can do in 2019 hahah..
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by undefeateds: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL 5% and chester beater is wailing hahaha, The thing pain am hahah..

Sorry no vacancy in Aso Rock for now boy..

You can continue wailing you hear hahah..

PMB till 2023..

Beside we are waiting to see what 5% can do in 2019 hahah..
which 5%,i can see u 're using ur anus 2 think,go online, read comment about ur illeterate master,meet people one on one ask dem wat dey feel, u 'll know u 're all nothing but shit, & besides which constitution 're u talking about,d constitution states dat he can't hold d post without tertiary result,ordinary level he can't present, instead he is raising SAN 2 defend him,d senate turn down magu couple of times,but he insists,did he have respect 4 rule of law,ecowas order d release of dasuki,did he release him,even dis man u 're defending, his wife even testifies dat his goverment is hijjacked,so which law or constitution 're u talking about ****,face d fact,be realistic,wake up from ur slumber
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by undefeateds: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL you can continue wailing and if you are still pained about how he is running is Govt lagoon is froom no one will charge you before you jump inside lagoon..

back 2 sender IN JESUS NAME
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
undefeateds:

back 2 sender IN JESUS NAME

Am not pained and never hate the Govt, I am satisfy with the Govt of the day but if you are not you can make use of my advice.
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by goodguygonebad: 12:08am On Apr 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

They have explain reason behind the cancellation of the FEC meeting and we the 95% that supported PMB did not complain so why are you wailing..

Beside did we vote him to be appearing on TV everyday? So he should have been posing to camera everyday to satisfy wailing zombie like you..

Oga he is our President and we the 95% that voted him are still solidly behind him and come 2019 we will still vote him in..

He missed FEC twice. And if you don't know, the excuse given for the one you mentioned is the reason Nigeria will continue to be a developing country for a very long time.

I have seen the kind of person you are. I won't engage with you any longer
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by goodguygonebad: 12:12am On Apr 24, 2017
Xaddy:

What exactly is the question you are asking?

Check line 2 of my previous post quoted by you
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by deomello: 3:23am On Apr 24, 2017
Benbellamor:
which I wish him well read my statement, but the picture in the OP was photoshoped with 'Noiseware proffessional' to errase sprinkles on baba face and i have shown you the original version, we are in computer age for cry-out loud stop displaying stupidity here Nigerians can see how desperate cabals are trying to sell this man. Get well o baba so that you will have strenght to campaign in all 36 states and speak dance well on each campaign grounds of all 36 states and win 2019 election till 2023 Get well o baba get well.

Like I said, regardless whatever illness the president is dealing with, he's still alive and he's still the president of Nigeria.

Did they use noiseware on the other people in the picture too?
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:26am On Apr 24, 2017
goodguygonebad:

He missed FEC twice. And if you don't know, the excuse given for the one you mentioned is the reason Nigeria will continue to be a developing country for a very long time.

I have seen the kind of person you are. I won't engage with you any longer

What's you people problem with Buhari self, Make una let me the man rest as your wailing and crying all over the thread will not change anything, He is your president and will be till 2023.. If he is fit and decide to contest in 2019, Nothing one million of your likes can do to stop him..

Wail on boy..
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by goodguygonebad: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

What's you people problem with Buhari self, Make una let me the man rest as your wailing and crying all over the thread will not change anything, He is your president and will be till 2023.. If he is fit and decide to contest in 2019, Nothing one million of your likes can do to stop him..

Wail on boy..

Oga old man, are you aware your boss wasn't also in the FEC meeting of today? And Liar Mohammed has said he'd be working from home from henceforth.

When will you be emancipated?
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
goodguygonebad:

Oga old man, are you aware your boss wasn't also in the FEC meeting of today? And Liar Mohammed has said he'd be working from home from henceforth.

When will you be emancipated?

And what's your fucking problem with that? His vice is incharge so go get a life and get busy with your life... hahah
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by goodguygonebad: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And what's your fucking problem with that? His vice is incharge so go get a life and get busy with your life... hahah

You gave me an answer to my question. You're welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London / Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode / Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.