Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance (40771 Views)

19yrs Old Gallant Nigerian Soldier Gets Killed By Boko Haram In Borno / Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) / Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by Celebrityblog: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
4 gallant Nigerian soldiers doing the Zanku Legwork Dance

Check out 4 gallant Nigerian soldiers doing the Zanku Legwork.

See photos and watch video HERE after the cut...

See reactions...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by Celebrityblog: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
Watch video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
This looks like Dikwa grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by goodnessme1(f): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
No different between nigeria army and boko haram members,especially yellowbars soldiers.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by ClearFlair: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
Fact: PDP supporters will not get sound sleep in February.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by jollenbaba(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
ji masun

2 Likes

Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by gurunlocker: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
They cannot come and die of boring life.....
May God keep protecting you!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by Jh0wsef(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
"it is not the years in the life. but the life in the years"

live while you're alive smiley

This is so touching. Knowing they could be "fallen" at any time.

7 Likes

Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by tstx(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ok
Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by Elagancy: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
good

I'm so sorry dat you fighting a war you kno nothing about

2 Likes

Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by tstx(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
goodnessme1:
No different between nigeria army and boko haram members,especially yellowbars soldiers.

My friend keep quiet.. Just because you don't have a relative in the Army doesn't mean you should insult them

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by Pavore9: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nice, they need to ventilate.

1 Like

Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by marvin906(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
my niggas

8 Likes

Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by Jh0wsef(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
Are you an entrepreneur?
get your unique classy logos at affordable rates smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by anonymuz(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
ClearFlair:
Fact: PDP supporters will not get sound sleep in February.
I know you are frustrated....may be you've not been paid this month.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by kufre2010: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
WHY NDIGBO SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT PRESIDENT BUHARI (Short Story )

1. AS we prepare for the general elections in few weeks time , i want to take my igbo brothers back to little piece of history. As we prepare to go to the polls i would like to reflect on an event that happened in

2. IN 1983 the Secretary general of the Organisation of African Unity (OAU) DR Edem Kodjo of Togo stepped down prematurely and he was replaced by an alumni of UNN An Igbo man called DR PETER ONU as acting Secretary general.

3. Dr peter Onu was a Nigerian diplomat and philanthropist. He served as an ambassador to Germany.
He was a very brilliant man who was well respected and became friends to the legendary Dr Julius Mwalimu Nyerere of Tanzania

4. In 1985 it was time for an official secretary general of the OAU and most African leaders who were very confident in Dr Peter Onu leadership wanted to vote him to become the secretary General Of OAU.

What happened Next was very shocking to most African leaders

6. What happened was captured in Ibrahim Daggash book called OAU: Fictions and fact.

The book reads

@ I remember in 1985 at African Hall we were campaigning for Dr Peter Onu of Nigeria to be Made the OAU Secretary general.

We learnt that the Head of State of Nigeria General M. Buhari was supporting
another candidate IDI OMARO from Niger republic

7. We were shocked so we mobilized a team to meet with him,
The team was lead by the very popular Julius Nyerere from Tanzania and other African leaders.

8. When we approached him Julius Nyerere begged him:

“Please give us Peter Onu from your country!’

Gen Buhari refused and even got very annoyed with us . What was surprising was that , when the result emerged and the winner was Niger’s Candidate IDI OMARO a Muslim .

General Buhari rejoiced to such a degree that he was unable to control his emotions. That was a moment I witnessed and was convinced that General Buhari would not last long as a leader.” –

9. With that single act General Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria became the only president in History to vote against his own country.

He couldn't bear the thought of an Igbo man heading the OAU so he voted for Niger republic instead

10. Never in the History of Nigeria have we ever had a President that showed Openly his disdain for Ndigbo and
what they stand for. If any Igbo man tells you 4+4. Show them this article

MICHAEL NDU-OKEKE
INFORMATION HUB GROUP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
Y'all military men deserve to be happy too!
Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by Hotfreezer: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
goodnessme1:

You're a lady and a certain level of decorum is expected of you. To come online to be advertising your foolishness shows the kind of lady you are, the training your parents gave to you and the home that vomited you.

By the way, it's difference and not different. If you couldn't get proper education and you lack home training, what exactly were your parents doing?

This is a beautiful thread, don't pollute it with your atrocious manners.

It is better to keep shut and be presumed a fool than to speak out and leave no one in doubt as to your foolishness.

9 Likes

Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by Offpoint: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
I think the federal government should supply our soldiers oloshos at the battle field, it's very wrong to deprive man of X. too much of sperm storage in the body is not good for a fighting man.
Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by yrex01(m): 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
goodnessme1:
it's paining u coz d news is not about how bokoharam slaughter dem. You shall b getting disappointed by d grace of God.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by goodnessme1(f): 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
tstx:

My friend keep quiet.. Just because you don't have a relative in the Army doesn't mean you should insult them
who is your friend?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by ArmaniUhuru: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
All hail the real king of legwork. Forget Zlatan ibile, De Gea own na fire.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by MTAIYEM: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
Umbrella r(l)egs
Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by koyeni(m): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
Good for them
Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by blowjob: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
kufre2010:
WHY NDIGBO SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT PRESIDENT BUHARI (Short Story )

1. AS we prepare for the general elections in few weeks time , i want to take my igbo brothers back to little piece of history. As we prepare to go to the polls i would like to reflect on an event that happened in

2. IN 1983 the Secretary general of the Organisation of African Unity (OAU) DR Edem Kodjo of Togo stepped down prematurely and he was replaced by an alumni of UNN An Igbo man called DR PETER ONU as acting Secretary general.

3. Dr peter Onu was a Nigerian diplomat and philanthropist. He served as an ambassador to Germany.
He was a very brilliant man who was well respected and became friends to the legendary Dr Julius Mwalimu Nyerere of Tanzania

4. In 1985 it was time for an official secretary general of the OAU and most African leaders who were very confident in Dr Peter Onu leadership wanted to vote him to become the secretary General Of OAU.

What happened Next was very shocking to most African leaders

6. What happened was captured in Ibrahim Daggash book called OAU: Fictions and fact.

The book reads

@ I remember in 1985 at African Hall we were campaigning for Dr Peter Onu of Nigeria to be Made the OAU Secretary general.

We learnt that the Head of State of Nigeria General M. Buhari was supporting
another candidate IDI OMARO from Niger republic

7. We were shocked so we mobilized a team to meet with him,
The team was lead by the very popular Julius Nyerere from Tanzania and other African leaders.

8. When we approached him Julius Nyerere begged him:

“Please give us Peter Onu from your country!’

Gen Buhari refused and even got very annoyed with us . What was surprising was that , when the result emerged and the winner was Niger’s Candidate IDI OMARO a Muslim .

General Buhari rejoiced to such a degree that he was unable to control his emotions. That was a moment I witnessed and was convinced that General Buhari would not last long as a leader.” –

9. With that single act General Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria became the only president in History to vote against his own country.

He couldn't bear the thought of an Igbo man heading the OAU so he voted for Niger republic instead

10. Never in the History of Nigeria have we ever had a President that showed Openly his disdain for Ndigbo and
what they stand for. If any Igbo man tells you 4+4. Show them this article

MICHAEL NDU-OKEKE
INFORMATION HUB GROUP
because, DEM NOR FIT TRUST UNA WITH ANYTHING... grin grin...UNA HATE UNASELF, WICKED, LIERS, THIEVES, DRUG PENDLERS .. grin AND NA UNA START COUP,WAR... grin grin..
NA ONLY UNA DEY...

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..

SAI BABA BUHARI..

3 Likes

Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by EyezofGod120: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
that one shoe looks like that shoe wey dem dey use press iru!!!
Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by goodnessme1(f): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
yrex01:
it's paining u coz d news is not about how bokoharam slaughter dem. You shall b getting disappointed by d grace of God.
who be this thing.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
Offpoint:
I think the federal government should supply our soldiers oloshos at the battle field, it's very wrong to deprive man of X. too much of sperm storage in the body is not good for a fighting man.

Offpoint indeed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello In Catholic Church For Thanksgiving Over Supreme Court Victory / Nigerian Govt Bans Other Para-military Agencies From Use Of Camouflage Uniforms / MOMAN: Petrol Sales Drop 40% Since Price Adjustment To N145

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.