Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years (1349 Views)

Older Or Younger Partners ;which Do You Prefer And Why? / Men, What Do You Prefer Older Or Younger Women / Guys, Dating Older Or Younger Women, Which Is Dope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by Segzee1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
People’s opinion: As a guy can you marry someone older than you with 5 years or as a lady can you marry someone younger by the same margin?

Click here to drop your comment http://www.dailyfamily.ng/peoples-opinion-guy-can-marry-someone-older-5-years-lady-can-marry-someone-younger/

Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Yes i can,i can never date or marry a guy who is not at least five years older than i am.I know my weakness,if i should marry my mate,i may misbehave.So,i need someone older to reset me back to factory settings whenever i want to misbehave.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by greatnaija01: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
AGE is only a number of your existence on earth

MONEY CAN REDUCE OR INCREASE AGE..... artists who married women older than them are a proof

PSYCHOLOGY is also another proof,

some 20+ guys/girls have more understanding, discipline and maturity towards LIFE than many above 30+

once MONEY, PSYCOLOGICAL MATURITY and STATUS is involved.... AGE becomes INVALID....

AGE is not the CV for dating/marriage.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
OP am I to take your topic in that order or to answer for each case?
Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
I can take it either way if we are equals in terms maturity, etc. Older doesn't necessary mean wiser, just like younger doesn't mean inexperienced. Some people mature beyond their years, while some get stuck in arrested development & never quite "grow up".

1 Like

Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by udysweet(f): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
Not a problem,its all about maturity on the side of the man and high level of responsibility. So long he's ready to settle down and not there to waste your precious time.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by Leriebloom(f): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
Of course. Even ten years sef
Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by JERRY1925(m): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Leriebloom:
Of course. Even ten years sef
oya let's go and marry.
Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by MrAwePresident: 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
So many female responses undecided
Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
I wish I could marry current gf
Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by Nickymezor(f): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sure, why nt...
Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by snadguy007(m): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nickymezor:
Sure, why nt...
So what are we waiting for then?
Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by Nickymezor(f): 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
snadguy007:
So what are we waiting for then?
Hmmmm. Lol. Who re the we?
Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by snadguy007(m): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nickymezor:
Hmmmm. Lol. Who re the we?
Lol..... We are the we nah.... Shebi i am younger than you by 5 years
Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by FTBOY: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
sexybbstar:
Yes i can,i can never date or marry a guy who is not at least five years older than i am.I know my weakness,if i should marry my mate,i may misbehave.So,i need someone older to reset me back to factory settings whenever i want to misbehave.
WTF!
Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by Nickymezor(f): 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
snadguy007:
Lol..... We are the we nah.... Shebi i am younger than you by 5 years
U tell me o
Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by snadguy007(m): 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nickymezor:
U tell me o
U don hear am now o..... Oya where is the venue for our wedding, make we do am fast fast
Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by Nickymezor(f): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
snadguy007:
U don hear am now o..... Oya where is the venue for our wedding, make we do am fast fast
why the hurry...u dey under arrest ni? smiley
Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by snadguy007(m): 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nickymezor:
why the hurry...u dey under arrest ni? smiley
Haha.. Make we quickly do am nah b4 commodities go cost again, u know say na everyday tins dey cost for naija now
Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by Nickymezor(f): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
snadguy007:
Haha.. Make we quickly do am nah b4 commodities go cost again, u know say na everyday tins dey cost for naija now
I feel you smiley
Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by snadguy007(m): 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nickymezor:
I feel you smiley
Correct Bae wink wink

Nice wristwatch btw cool
Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by Nickymezor(f): 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
snadguy007:
Correct Bae wink wink

Nice wristwatch btw cool
Thanks smiley
Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by snadguy007(m): 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nickymezor:
Thanks smiley
Will get you the coffee on the wedding night. Just stay cool
Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by Nickymezor(f): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
snadguy007:
Will get you the coffee on the wedding night. Just stay cool
Hahaha...oga am nt really into coffee.. No mind wetin u bin read fr dere... I take it once in while sha
Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by snadguy007(m): 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nickymezor:
Hahaha...oga am nt really into coffee.. No mind wetin u bin read fr dere... I take it once in while sha
Lol..... Doctors say it's consumption does a lot to the body. So u have nothing to worry about .
Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by ganie(m): 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
I am in a kind of platonic reltnshp wit a lady of abt 4yrs older than I am and weneva there is a quarrel wat she always says is "its not ur fault". In d course of d reltnshp I cant count how many number of times she has told me she is not in a gud mood all because she is thinking of marriage lyk wen d ryt guy wil come. So for dis reasons I wouldn't want to try dat someone even a year older.
Re: As A Guy/lady Can You Marry Someone Older Or Younger Than You By 5 Years by Nickymezor(f): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2017
snadguy007:
Lol..... Doctors say it's consumption does a lot to the body. So u have nothing to worry about .
ok

(1) (Reply)

DNA Drama Starts War Across Nigeria Facebook, Twitter And Instagram / Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.