Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me (1657 Views)

Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Panties And Tattoos On Facebook (photos) / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Destined2win: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
How disgusting is it to see a lady who has turned her body into a drawing board.

You either find butterfly, snake, scorpion or even flower on different parts of their body.

You lady, what exactly do you hope to achieve with that?

I am a man who adores nature and admires women who are all natural.
By the time you start growing old, you grandkids will confirm your rascality when you were young.

Young woman leave your body spotless, it is what makes you so appealing.

#Teamnatural
Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
I think Tattoos are cool.

6 Likes

Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Destined2win: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Xaos:
I think Tattoos are cool.
No they are not at all. They are really disgusting
Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by BasketballGURU(m): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
..i so much detest it

1 Like

Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Destined2win: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
BasketballGURU:
..i so much detest it
Very trashy. Any man that marries a tattooed is more likely to be seeing shege in his marriage

1 Like

Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
I find it classy for a lady to have tattoos, and it all depends on what her hubby wants.

But tattoos arr cool no doubt

2 Likes

Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Wiccan777: 2:30am On Apr 22, 2017
tattoos are cool, depending on how it's being done!

2 Likes

Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by UncleJJ(m): 5:10am On Apr 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 22, 2017
Jizzing nonsense in the form of words from the tip of your bozak, I see. You have plenty of options, so if you don't like a lady with tattoos, simply go for your type. It's that simple. Nobody cares.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Destined2win: 6:25am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:
Jizzing nonsense in the form of words from the tip of your bozak, I see. You have plenty of options, so it you don't like a lady with tattoos, simply go for your type. It's that simple. Nobody cares.
All these things that will be opening their vulgar mouth
Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Destined2win: 6:26am On Apr 22, 2017
Wiccan777:
tattoos are cool, depending on how it's being done!
Still trying to figure out what's cool about it
Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Destined2win: 6:26am On Apr 22, 2017
fuckerstard:
I find it classy for a lady to have tattoos, and it all depends on what her hubby wants.

But tattoos arr cool no doubt
It doesn't show class
Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 22, 2017
Destined2win:
All these things that will be opening their vulgar mouth

You are referring to yourself, right? Gotcha! Don't be laying down laws for the rest of us. We're not your minions!

2 Likes

Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Destined2win: 6:29am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

You are referring to yourself, right? Gotcha! Don't be laying down laws for the rest of us. We're not your minions!
It's quite early woman, go and wash plate and let me be.
Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 22, 2017
Someone is still trapped in the 19th century

2 Likes

Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Lionessza(f): 6:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Destined2win:
How disgusting is it to see a lady who has turned her body into a drawing board.

You either find butterfly, snake, scorpion or even flower on different parts of their body.

You lady, what exactly do you hope to achieve with that?

I am a man who adores nature and admires women who are all natural.
By the time you start growing old, you grandkids will confirm your rascality when you were young.

Young woman leave your body spotless, it is what makes you so appealing.

#Teamnatural

Why trash women with tattoos. You have the option to pass them over and go for natural girls without paying them any attention.

You have control issues doncha? undecided

3 Likes

Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 22, 2017
For myself personally, tattooing part n parcel of my Samoan heritage, roman reigns, Dwayne Johnson, uso wrestlers all bare the Samoan sleeve which is Island patterns of our homeland.

Tattooing an integral part of my culture. Both males n females, it holds special significance.

1 Like

Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Destined2win: 6:54am On Apr 22, 2017
Lionessza:

Why trash women with tattoos. You have the option to pass them over and go for natural girls without paying them any attention.

You have control issues doncha? undecided
No I don't.
Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Destined2win: 6:55am On Apr 22, 2017
uzoclinton:
Someone is still trapped in the 19th century
Nobody really
Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Destined2win: 6:56am On Apr 22, 2017
Adanna2828:
For myself personally, tattooing part n parcel of my Samoan heritage, roman reigns, Dwayne Johnson, uso wrestlers all bare the Samoan sleeve which is Island patterns of our homeland.

Tattooing an integral part of my culture. Both males n females, it holds special significance.
You can as well tattoo Braun Strowman but I know you ain't gonna like them in the future
Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Lionessza(f): 7:11am On Apr 22, 2017
Destined2win:
No I don't.

Wonder why you concern yourself with what total strangers do with their bodies. How do you feel about gays and lesbians?

2 Likes

Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Destined2win: 8:04am On Apr 22, 2017
Lionessza:

Wonder why you concern yourself with what total strangers do with their bodies. How do you feel about gays and lesbians?
Even more disgusting. Don't even mention
Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Dionnetech: 8:10am On Apr 22, 2017
Op just they make me laugh cheesy them come near you before? undecided
Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Destined2win: 9:10am On Apr 22, 2017
Yes na. Me don't likey
Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by czarr(m): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2017
To those over sabi gehs above that think nobody has the right to express their opinion over what a set of people do with their lives just because "if you don't like it look for someone else" by that logic nobody can criticize again.

*If you don't like this BuHarry Govt travel and find one that suits you and don't tell govt how to run their lives

*if you don't like our educational system don't complain or criticize go and find another educational system and leave this one alone, don't teach them how to run their education. Or

*if you don't like bad roads don't criticize them shut up and find a road you like cos there are so many roads out there.

I smell fish brains.
Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by luscioustrish(f): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2017
Staying away*
Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Destined2win: 11:11am On Apr 22, 2017
luscioustrish:
Staying away*
Have you got tattoos. ..yuck

1 Like

Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Kobicove(m): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Tattoos are a big turn off for me undecided
Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Lionessza(f): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2017
Destined2win:
Even more disgusting. Don't even mention

Their choices though, nothing to do with you.
Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Destined2win: 7:13am On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Their choices though, nothing to do with you.
Nothing to do with me until humans begin to go into extinction bearing monsterso along the way.

Would you want that
Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Lionessza(f): 7:27am On Apr 24, 2017
Destined2win:
Nothing to do with me until humans begin to go into extinction bearing monsterso along the way.

Would you want that

You care too much I will give you that.
Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Destined2win: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2017
Lionessza:

You care too much I will give you that.
Yeah. We are supposed to care for our earth not destroy it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Since I Liked This Nigerian British Guys Music Page On My Facebook / Female Sex Predators: Why There Are More Of Them Than You Think / A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.