Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me (1653 Views)

Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Panties And Tattoos On Facebook (photos) / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Batiatus77(m): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2017
czarr:
To those over sabi gehs above that think nobody has the right to express their opinion over what a set of people do with their lives just because "if you don't like it look for someone else" by that logic nobody can criticize again.

*If you don't like this BuHarry Govt travel and find one that suits you and don't tell govt how to run their lives

*if you don't like our educational system don't complain or criticize go and find another educational system and leave this one alone, don't teach them how to run their education. Or

*if you don't like bad roads don't criticize them shut up and find a road you like cos there are so many roads out there.

I smell fish brains.

...Ogbeni, there is a big difference between criticizing and forcing ur opinion down people's throat ....Op sounds like a dictator and a control freak
Re: All These Ladies With Tattoos On Their Bodies, Get Far Away From Me by Lionessza(f): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2017
Destined2win:
Yeah. We are supposed to care for our earth not destroy it

Great!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Friendzoning And Unrequited Love / My Sweetheart Has Lost Her Mum! What SHOULD I Do NOW? / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Check Out The Disgusting Kissing Competition At A Hangout Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.