Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Vampire Tales By Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vampire Tales By Night (265 Views)

Her Husband To Be Is A Groom By Day,love-vendor By Night / Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos / My Friend By Day, Enemy By Night Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vampire Tales By Night by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
I sat at my usual table. The one farthest from the door, I could see most people as they came and went but from my position, I was hidden from the crowd. It was a perfect view for me. I hated being known. I liked having the element of surprise.
He slid suddenly into the seat directly opposite me. I was annoyed at the intrusion. It felt like someone intruding on personal space. He gave me a childish, toothy grin and I could feel my anger slowly ebb away. His teeth seemed perfect in their pearly whiteness and his dentition made him look like he lived off commercials for good teeth adverts.

“Hi, my name is Darcy but most people call me Poison because I usually kiss them slowly till I break their defenses then strike hard and fast.”
I looked up at that moment with all the pain I felt and said in a soft but sad voice “Death would be very welcomed right now.” I could tell that he wasn’t like every other guy I had met. There was a particular darkness around him that called to mine for merging. I felt like I was under a haze, a compelling that I couldn’t shake off... https://renzosins./2017/04/15/hot-with-a-vampy/

(1) (Reply)

Before You Call A Woman A " Gold Digger " Ask Yourself , Do You Even Have Gold ? / Paternity Case Study / What's Your Relationship Status And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.