Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (1330 Views)

Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? / She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by EWAagoyin(m): 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
my friends babe says ,she's ready 2 break dere 2years relationship because she cnt stop talking 2 a particular guy as he requested..cc smellymouth aderola12 explorers harddon firstking01 tosyn2much fynestboi
Re: Advice Needed by Quidditch: 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ma help you tag her, aderola15
Re: Advice Needed by TheBossLadyK(f): 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
English please......
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hahaha seriously Ewa Agoyin? grin
Re: Advice Needed by EWAagoyin(m): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
lovelygurl:
Hahaha seriously Ewa Agoyin? grin
abeg drop advice abi u no fit read broken english
Re: Advice Needed by EWAagoyin(m): 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
TheBossLadyK:
English please......
na broken english i sabi write abeg.. english o ja wo
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
EWAagoyin:
abeg drop advice abi u no fit read broken english

I don't understand what you wrote there grin
Re: Advice Needed by EWAagoyin(m): 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

I don't understand what you wrote there grin

i don write am again
Re: Advice Needed by darbeelicous(f): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
op we don't understand weed o..... Abeg come back when it clears off angry
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
EWAagoyin:
i don write am again

Bro you've been dumped. Sowie grin

Advice: move on
Re: Advice Needed by elkraune(m): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
so should we fry beans? grin
Re: Advice Needed by EWAagoyin(m): 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Bro you've been dumped. Sowie grin

Advice: move on

naso u c am no be me na..na wa 4 u o
Re: Advice Needed by EWAagoyin(m): 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
elkraune:
so should we fry beans? grin
drop abeg jawe
Re: Advice Needed by Gpopsicle(m): 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
my advice : let her go ahead and break up, at least your friend should be happy he would be free from the shackles of pains caused by insecurity issues.. the simple truth is that there is something your friend lacks that his Bae is getting from the other guy.. he should walk away and accept fate..

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by EWAagoyin(m): 12:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Gpopsicle:
my advice : let her go ahead and break up, at least your friend should be happy he would be free from the shackles of pains caused by insecurity issues.. the simple truth is that there is something your friend lacks that his Bae is getting from the other guy.. he should walk away and accept fate..
sir this nt abt insecurity issue.. d guy once said he loves her that why my is nw against dere friendship and she is refusing 2 let go of him dats d problem
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 22, 2017
Same happened to me. She wont stop talking to this boy. She left me and said she wanted the new guy. Till date she we still have sex and the new bae is feeling insecure. Honestly, she transfered my emotional burden to him. IDK what you think, we are cool like that.
Re: Advice Needed by EWAagoyin(m): 12:59am On Apr 22, 2017
beatcoins:
Same happened to me. She wont stop talking to this boy. She left me and said she wanted the new guy. Till date she we still have sex and the new bae is feeling insecure. Honestly, she transfered my emotional burden to him. IDK what you think, we are cool like that.
baba u are cool joor... my guy don sample dis babe tire..d guy just wan be devil that wants to cm btw lovebirds.. i think i wil tell him 2 free her so dat she be a hoe

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 22, 2017
Quidditch:
Ma help you tag her, aderola15

I just dey leave church, make ah sleep first nii. embarassed cool

Goodmorning swtz kiss

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by firstking01(m): 6:39am On Apr 22, 2017
EWAagoyin:
my friends babe says ,she's ready 2 break dere 2years relationship because she cnt stop talking 2 a particular guy as he requested..cc smellymouth aderola12 explorers harddon firstking01 tosyn2much fynestboi
For me if a girl i'm dating come up with such statement i 'll without a second thought relegate her to the position of a side chick or berra still, send her pack in cos with time the other nigga will start bleeping her...

Inshort know this, from the day your gf tells you she has a male besty know that your days are numbered with her.
Re: Advice Needed by EWAagoyin(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2017
@ firstking01 thanks mah nigga.. she been dey yarn dust say y my friend go tel her 2 stop 2 d guy dat he is tryin 2 control her
Re: Advice Needed by EWAagoyin(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2017
@ Aderola15 , iya adura hope u pray 4 us.. dnt 4get to cm back and drop few words later sha
Re: Advice Needed by Gpopsicle(m): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2017
EWAagoyin:
sir this nt abt insecurity issue.. d guy once said he loves her that why my is nw against dere friendship and she is refusing 2 let go of him dats d problem

it still boils down to insecurity issues.. your guy feels threatened by the other guy. he would still noture the feeling that something might be going on between the both of them.. hence the need to steer clear of him..

I would still advice that since she has threatened to call it quit, he should move on because there is more to it..
Re: Advice Needed by Quidditch: 9:52am On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

I just dey leave church, make ah sleep first nii. embarassed cool

Goodmorning swtz kiss
Adura ah gba o
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2017
Quidditch:
Adura ah gba o

Hahahaha cheesy

Odidandan ooo wink

Great night, yeah?
Re: Advice Needed by Quidditch: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy

Odidandan ooo wink

Great night, yeah?
Yeah great one, just woke up, did you rest well?
Re: Advice Needed by HARDDON: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2017
EWAagoyin:
my friends babe says ,she's ready 2 break dere 2years relationship because she cnt stop talking 2 a particular guy as he requested..cc smellym outh aderol a12 explorers harddon firstkin g01 tosyn2m uch fyne stboi

The spark is gone. All there is now is monotony. She has seen him all. Just as wen she bcame bored, another brother like me came tru n lite to life all d lost spark n hidden emotions in her heart. Made her feel alive again! Made her roll on hay laughing hard. Spiked her emotions n d fun difference btw him n ur frnd is glaring.
There is no way she can leave dat for boredom ( ur friend)! This is why we advise guys no to bother asking a gurl if she has a BF or not! No need , they all do hv bfs even ghost bfs. What u should focus on is giving her great moments that she'd live to remember. Moments she cant but go discusing wit d bf. Moments that scathers even monuments that hv been erected years b4 u rolled on by. Moments of Magic! cool

For ur frnd to even suggest that is heart splitin. Cos d attraction that was once dere has evolved to into jealousy, fights, stale talks, fliping of pants in one particular way. embarassed

Two options he got:

1. Ignore Her completely. Tell her off..... since i dont have a say in ur life n u hv no respect for me, get out

2. Turn a blind eye to her n her calls n start doing urs. Meet other gurls n rub it on her face. Make ur calls in her presence. Call d others sweet names. U can even in her presence, set up a date @ a hotel wit another gurl.

U can invite others to ur crib wen u know she is gono come in an hour or two. Just make sure u pre inform d new one that ur r/ship is complicated @ d mom n u walking.

Jealousy is a powerful tool n no one has monopoly of it.
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 22, 2017
EWAagoyin:
@ Aderola15 , iya adura hope u pray 4 us.. dnt 4get to cm back and drop few words later sha

I already typed let her go but thought otherwise because I don't know the relationship between your friend's gf and the other guy. Is he an old friend? Some she feels indebted to for some reasons? Her confidant?
Re: Advice Needed by EWAagoyin(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2017
harddon thanks 4 dat gud advice my guy never brings any dull moment into d relationship i knw my guy the other i just trying 2 cm btw dem infact she told my guy he cant control her and all sort of rubbish
Re: Advice Needed by HARDDON: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2017
EWAagoyin:
harddon thanks 4 dat gud advice my guy never brings any dull moment into d relationship i knw my guy the other i just trying 2 cm btw dem infact she told my guy he cant control her and all sort of rubbish

Bliv me, wen u get to that bridge where a lady does not care what u think n can even tell u crude things like that, u have lost it with her.

For her to even maintain d distractive destructive talks wit dis oda guy is an insult on my balls.

The lil things u put up wit, takes hold of u.
Re: Advice Needed by EWAagoyin(m): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2017
HARDDON:

Bliv me, wen u get to that bridge where a lady does not care what u think n can even tell u crude things like that, u have lost it with her.

For her to even maintain d distractive destructive talks wit dis oda guy is an insult on my balls.

The lil things u put up wit, takes hold of u.

yes boss you said it all .... My guy will just free the babe and let her go I'm sure she will be back but then it will be to late... U spoke well
Re: Advice Needed by EWAagoyin(m): 11:35am On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

I already typed let her go but thought otherwise because I don't know the relationship between your friend's gf and the other guy. Is he an old friend? Some she feels indebted to for some reasons? Her confidant?

dear my showed this girl love... Affection... Gives her all his time ..m but just look at what she is paying him back with.. Telling him she can't do without talking to a particular guy... Note my friend is not against her talking to other Guy's but don't feel comfortable with her talking to that guy only

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) / Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 1 / I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.