Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

How To Get A Woman's Phone Number With Style - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Woman's Phone Number With Style (792 Views)

How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease / Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" / Girlfriend Saved Boyfriend's Phone Number With "No Oxygen, No Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Woman's Phone Number With Style by Papzey(f): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
You sure know it's time to exchange phone number once you have broken the ice and a good conversation has been initiated with a woman.

But what will set you apart from every other guy out there that she meets?

How about a business card? Yes a business card! It doesn't necessarily have to be a card with your business details on it, but your contact details.

With a business card, you can get a woman's phone number with style without even asking for her phone number.

You should carry pre-made cards everywhere you go like a business man. It could simply be a card with a picture of you on the background, and has your name in the top corner and your phone number and email address in the bottom corner.

Once upon a time, I was talking to these two beautiful ladies that I'd met at a friend-of-friends' party and we hit it off instantly. And when they were about to leave, I noticed that one of them went to get their bags.

She came back with her phone, and as she was about to ask for my phone number, I handed her one of my cards instead. She stared at the card and said, "A business card... that's super hot. Wow!"
And truly, they both called the next day.

If you are really into women, you will surely know that meeting and attracting women is big business, and sometimes a difficult business. So why not just be prepared with a business card?

Business cards will put you a step ahead of women and at least 5 steps ahead of the average Tom, Dick, and Harry trying to hit on the same women with you.

Source: http://www.rapportnaija.com/2016/08/how-to-get-woman-phone-number-with-style.html?m=1
Re: How To Get A Woman's Phone Number With Style by Tazdroid(m): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nowadays, you'll need more than a business card to accomplish that

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Woman's Phone Number With Style by SINZ: 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Business cards are a dope way of exchanging contacts with a lady but it doesn't guarantee she'll call! A lot might happen along the way.. She may loose the card or send her clothes to the dry cleaner with your card still inside her pocket.

I know another sure-fire method though... grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Woman's Phone Number With Style by FvckShiT(m): 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
These fûçking höés love èm "working class çôçk$" grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Woman's Phone Number With Style by elkraune(m): 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
so should we fry beans? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Woman's Phone Number With Style by generalbush(m): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
SINZ:
Business cards are a dope way of exchanging contacts with a lady but it doesn't guarantee she'll call! A lot might happen along the way.. She may loose the card or send her clothes to the dry cleaner with your card still inside her pocket.

I know another sure-fire method though... grin

Pointing a gun at her?
Re: How To Get A Woman's Phone Number With Style by SINZ: 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
generalbush:

Pointing a gun at her?
Not at all.. cool
Re: How To Get A Woman's Phone Number With Style by generalbush(m): 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
SINZ:

Not at all..
cool

Oya tell me biko

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Female Ejaculation? / / Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Member Having Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.