Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Member Having Fun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Member Having Fun (792 Views)

Video Of ANC Councillor & Ward Committee Member Having Sex In Tavern Goes Viral / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Member Having Fun by Psoul(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2017
Ebonyi state House of Assembly member having a bit too much fun here?
I'm wondering if this is really an Honourable member or a club woman.

Watch video here

https://www.facebook.com/naijcom/videos/1514642651965960/
Re: Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Member Having Fun by ikp120(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2017
But that's her private life na. Shuo, how is that your business? undecided undecided undecided

I used to know that woman back then in Afikpo. That time she hit Afikpo with a nice Tundra we no just hear word again. Then later she acquired one pimped red Hummer H2 like that. Any time she dey pass, e go be like say one of these bad ass Yahoo boys dey pass. Music go dey blast from her ride.
Re: Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Member Having Fun by Psoul(m): 1:58pm On May 10, 2017
ikp120:
But that's her private life na. Shuo, how is that your business? undecided undecided undecided

I used to know that woman back then in Afikpo. That time she hit Afikpo with a nice Tundra we no just hear word again. Then later she acquired one pimped red Hummer H2 like that. Any time she dey pass, e go be like say one of these bad ass Yahoo boys dey pass. Music go dey blast from her ride.

...and you call that her private life? When your private life is affecting the peace of the public, it's no longer ur private life.

(1) (Reply)

The Cost Of Renting Cristiano Ronaldo / Why Do Married Me/women Cheat? / Man Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Sleeping With His Teenage Daughter (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.