Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Hope Uzodinma Reduces Owerri And Orlu Zones As Passengers In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Reduces Owerri And Orlu Zones As Passengers In Imo State (1156 Views)

COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate / Abolish States, Adopt 6 Geo-political Zones As Federating Units – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Uzodinma Reduces Owerri And Orlu Zones As Passengers In Imo State by DonKachiERA: 9:14am On Apr 22, 2017
Hope Uzodinma reduces Owerri and Orlu Zones as passengers in Imo State.

OKIGWE AND OWERRI ZONE MUST WAKE UP AND UNITE TO RELIANCE IDENTITIES.

I am yet to recover from the shock after reading this arrogance and insult on my ancestors by Hope Uzodinma.

Hope Uzodinma sounded like a warrior who has truly conquered Okigwe and Owerri Zone. Shame on all those from Owerri and Okigwe Zone who are sheepishly following and supporting Uzodinma while pity is what those who are negotiating his endorsement for their governorship ambition.

Excerpts of what Sen. Hope Uzodinma said in Orlu that makes me feel he's now playing god.

....the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senator representing Orlu Zone of Imo State, in the National Assembly, Senator Hope Uzodinma while addressing party stakeholders, executives and leaders in the 12 LGA'S of Orlu senatorial district (Imo West) assured party faithfuls that come 2019 and nothing will stop us (Orlu) from being there again by 2019, and no amount of sentiment from any part of the State (Okigwe and Owerri Zone) can stop us from reaching there."

What shall we tell our children?

©Ifeanyicy.com

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reduces Owerri And Orlu Zones As Passengers In Imo State by Beremx(f): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2017
Orlu has the population to determine who the next governor of Imo would be. If Uzodimma brags about the next governor of Imo state coming from Orlu, others should brag too. All na politics.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reduces Owerri And Orlu Zones As Passengers In Imo State by UnknownT: 9:28am On Apr 22, 2017
Lol..... I'm from Orlu zone but its upto Okigwe zone, Owerri people and Mbaise people(both in Owerri zone) to reconcile, if not nothing for them in 2019

Owerri zone supported Rocha's to defeat Ohakim in 2011, so Okigwe still dey vex for them
2015, Ararume lost out to Ihedioha controversially in PDP primaries, Okigwe supported Rochas.
Owerri people didn't support Ihedioha (Mbaise man), all their bickering, Orlu zone with the highest number of LGs will be observing them to know whatsup.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Reduces Owerri And Orlu Zones As Passengers In Imo State by glord380: 9:37am On Apr 22, 2017
We heard Ihedioha and his crew are out for propaganda for 2019, well i will tell you one thing, bring it on. Propaganda won't bring Hope down.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Reduces Owerri And Orlu Zones As Passengers In Imo State by donwilz(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2017
Ikedi and Ararume are my brothers in Osu, Isiala Mbano, but I stand with Hope, until these two can stop bickering. Ihedioha is a man I fully supported in 2015. Zoning is rubbish. Our Hope is Uzodinma.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Reduces Owerri And Orlu Zones As Passengers In Imo State by mandax: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
UnknownT:
Lol..... I'm from Orlu zone but its upto Okigwe zone, Owerri people and Mbaise people(both in Owerri zone) to reconcile, if not nothing for them in 2019

Owerri zone supported Rocha's to defeat Ohakim in 2011, so Okigwe still dey vex for them
2015, Ararume lost out to Ihedioha controversially in PDP primaries, Okigwe supported Rochas.
Owerri people didn't support Ihedioha (Mbaise man), all their bickering, Orlu zone with the highest number of LGs will be observing them to know whatsup.

are you not the most apolitical fellow from Orlu zone? Rochas Okorocha governed Imo state as if he is from Owerri zone. Okorocha must have used more than 95% of Imo state capital expenditure on Owerri in the last five years. Orlu is in a dilapidation state; Imo state needs a governor in 2019 who recognizes Orlu and Okigwe's status to rescue the two old cities.

He who goes for EQUITY MUST HAVE CLEAN HANDS.

Owerri hosts all the three public universities in Imo state. Two Polys in Imo state - Nekede and Umuagwo - commercially benefit Owerri.

Owerri hosts all the federal housing estates in Imo state.

Owerri hosts nearly all the federal and state govt parastatals and establishments in Imo state.

Only thing Orlu gets is producing governor of Imo state.

Issue is that Senator Hope Uzodinma may even end up worse than Okorocha as governor of only Owerri, abandoning Orlu and Okigwe.

Let the best candidate win; no zoning.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Reduces Owerri And Orlu Zones As Passengers In Imo State by UnknownT: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
mandax:

are you not the most apolitical fellow from Orlu zone? Rochas Okorocha governed Imo state as if he is from Owerri zone. Okorocha must have used more than 95% of Imo state capital expenditure on Owerri in the last five years. Orlu is in a dilapidation state; Imo state needs a governor in 2019 who recognizes Orlu and Okigwe's status to rescue the two old cities.

He who goes for EQUITY MUST HAVE CLEAN HANDS.

Owerri hosts all the three public universities in Imo state. Two Polys in Imo state - Nekede and Umuagwo - commercially benefit Owerri.

Owerri hosts all the federal housing estates in Imo state.

Owerri hosts nearly all the federal and state govt parastatals and establishments in Imo state.

Only thing Orlu gets is producing governor of Imo state.

Issue is that Senator Hope Uzodinma may even end up worse than Okorocha as governor of only Owerri, abandoning Orlu and Okigwe.

Let the best candidate win; no zoning.
My brother Millionaire man from Orlu, you are right in what you typed. The last time I went home and saw on either Forum or The Leader (newspaper publications of Orlu n Owerri Catholic Diocese/Archdiocese respectively) Rocha's boasting that by the time he's done, Owerri will turn to Dubai. He concentrated 98% of his project on Owerri, not even Owerri Zone. Just on the capital, he's still battling to dualize that Orlu road that leads to Owerri but the pace at which he's using in widening roads in Owerri

(1) (Reply)

Inec To Disfranchise South East / In Defense Of The Biafra Map In Circulation / Incubating Dreams With The Awka International Conference Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.