Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Governor Samuel Ortom Watches Helpless As Aide Insults Assembly Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Samuel Ortom Watches Helpless As Aide Insults Assembly Member (1155 Views)

Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar / Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie / Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Samuel Ortom Watches Helpless As Aide Insults Assembly Member by LasgidiOnline(m): 10:40pm On May 12, 2017
Evidence are manifesting that Benue state governor, Samuel Ortom have lost total control of power in the state including that on his personal staff.

Information at our disposal have it that few days ago, one Hanmation Mark, a senior special assistant to the governor, using vulgar language openly insulted Hon. Nungwa Benjamin, a member of the Benue state House of Assembly representing Kwande-West constituency in a meeting that had Governor Ortom, Benue Assembly members of APC extraction and other stakeholders in attendance.

According to a source who preferred anonymity, Gov. Ortom watched helplessly as his aide poured invective on the state lawmaker and attempted to manhandle him.

The grouse of Hanmation Mark that resulted to insulting Hon. Nungwa is said to be on Adikpo township councillor where one Hon. Beeior was returned and later replaced by Mrs. Agabi in Makurdi by Hanmation and co.

The golden silence of Gov. Ortom over Hanmation's uncivilized and other criminal dispositions are reportedly traced to the fact that the later is said to be a boy to Senator George Akume, Benue APC leader.

Latest checks revealed that Hanmation Mark had once slapped Engr. Manger Emmanuel, commissioner for works, housing and transport without a query.

Hanmation Mark, according to a credible source at the Benue APC secretariat, apart from drawing salary from the party as Adminstrative officer and Benue state government as an SSA had defrauded the party in connivance with a Bank in Makurdi to the tune of over N3 million naira during the sales of party nomination forms but was shielded as 'oga's' boy.

It will be recalled that this same Hanmation Mark had issues with SSS over certificate forgery when he was aspiring for deputy chairmanship of Makurdi local government council.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/05/governor-samuel-ortom-watches-helpless.html

lalasticlala
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Watches Helpless As Aide Insults Assembly Member by izzou(m): 10:46pm On May 12, 2017
Ortom may voluntarily step down after 2019

These four years have been terrible for him.
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Watches Helpless As Aide Insults Assembly Member by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:52pm On May 12, 2017
grin A big stone should be tied round the neck of this dead governor and he should be thrown into the middle of the dead sea.....
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Watches Helpless As Aide Insults Assembly Member by eyeview: 11:44pm On May 12, 2017
Between Otorm of Benue, Yahaya Bello of Kogi, Rauf Aregbesola of Osun and Rochas of Imo, am still trying to figure who's the worst.
Though my vote is slightly tilted to that Aboki that wears dark specs in Kogi.
APC is a curse in general. I think it's an instrument the Lord raised to punish us for something we must have done wrong at somepoint

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Watches Helpless As Aide Insults Assembly Member by SalamRushdie: 11:52pm On May 12, 2017
eyeview:
Between Otorm of Benue, Yahaya Bello of Kogi, Rauf Aregbesola of Osun and Rochas of Imo, am still trying to figure who's the worst.
Though my vote is slightly tilted to that Aboki that dark specs in Kogi.
APC is a curse in general. I think it's an instrument the Lord raised to punish us for something we must have done wrong at somepoint

Obviously Ortom ..the man is just to dull

3 Likes

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Watches Helpless As Aide Insults Assembly Member by mykelmeezy: 3:06am On May 13, 2017
to the people of kogi and benue

una don buy market from apshit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Watches Helpless As Aide Insults Assembly Member by benuejosh: 7:14am On May 13, 2017
well...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Watches Helpless As Aide Insults Assembly Member by benuejosh: 7:20am On May 13, 2017
eyeview:
Ortom and Yahaya are both products of PDP, Rauf is also a product of another party same with Rochas who came from APGA. Pure APC breeds think straight.
Their sense of thinking Portray where they came from.

as for my Governor, I comment my reserve.
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Watches Helpless As Aide Insults Assembly Member by jieta: 8:35am On May 13, 2017
eyeview:
please next time you are listing names of useless governor remember to put okowa first.

(1) (Reply)

What If Referendum Finally Divide Nigeria / It Is Not A Big Deal To Monitor Social Media Accounts Of Nigerians – Garba Shehu / Breaking: Defiant Mugabe Refuses To Resign In National Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.