Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation (31323 Views)

Kemen Meets A Huge Fitness Coach: See Difference / BBNaija: Kemen Absent At Combined Eviction Party In Lekki Yesterday (Photos) / Kemen And Actor Casmir Chibuike Are Lookalikes? (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Kennitrust(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
why won't this bbn news end na.

shai that should be a "game over" with the efe winning.

every time bbn. pls spare me this news.
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by atilla(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
this guy is not veru clever vit thinks he is.

that is exactly what led to his downfall

wish him the best sha

2 Likes

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by glossy6(f): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
He was not lead by Tboss, he was exploring the horizon grin grin grin
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by taiwolomo1: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
AuroraB:
Ode ni Bobo yi sha shocked
Wee yhu kip kwayet
O tun n'soro undecided

Aaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaah sad angry
kip kwa wetin...na the bloggers they Bleep up na...why granting them intrrview when there lots of importnt issues naija is facing...bloggers are the destroyers of this country....

1 Like

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by FrankGiel: 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
1bkaye:
This guy keeps saying 'perception', oga we saw what we saw and you messed up, sad thing about this is like a lot of Nigerian men that are guilty of such (and all too often), they don't actually see what they've done wrong
Video footage of what was seen is not enough to conclude.. There is till an element of doubt as it was underneath sheets. He says he didn't touch her at all.. He is not justifying anything , he says he didn't do it.. Glad he has kind of called out the BB organisers.. He believes they acted on the spur of the moment.
If they feel otherwise they should provide better evidence.

1 Like

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by FrankGiel: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
usqoh:
u c y Nigerians have low IQ and stupidity.

We just caught a fraction of those who stole our wealth, more than 60 billion naira. Sane citizens would have find a way to unravel this mystery happening to our nation and hijack the system by several means selflessly to impact positively. U all are here celebrating nonsense.
We deserve useless and wicked leaders because its citizens are clueless and inane.
Another self righteous hypocrite!! Do u know how many forums there are on nairaland?? Is it by force to join to unravel mystery?? Mr man gerrarhia and quit looking for cheap attention

2 Likes

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by miqos02(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
sorri
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Roric: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
blogbloke:
Former BBNaija housemate, Ekemen has declared that judges of the reality television show were unfair to have disqualified him over an alleged sexual assault on Tboss. He said this while reacting to a question by New Telegraph, on whether the judges who disqualified him were fair.

His words: “I don’t think they were fair but in their perception of the scenario, it is normal for them to take the decision they took because it was necessary at that time based on how sensitive they were to the issue.” .

On if T-boss led him into touching her breast, the fitness trainer said, “There was no leading on, I and T-Boss had a cordial relationship. There was no leading on of any sort and there was no case of molestation.”

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/bbnaija-judges-unfair-disqualifying-no-case-molestation-kemen/

Bomb dey your head.
You think say we nor see when you dey move your waste like HE GOAT.
U must b stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
FrankGiel:

Another self righteous hypocrite!! Do u know how many forums there are on nairaland?? Is it by force to join to unravel mystery?? Mr man gerrarhia and quit looking for cheap attention
foolish fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by olatunjithomas(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by FrankGiel: 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Giel:
kemen, kemen,
what brought you to tboss bed that night, why couldn't you sleep on your own?
did tboss allow you to touch her before you did?

kemen, please you messed up, it's not as if this incident was the first time you messed up in the house, it was just your last,

rest abeg,

What brought him to Tboss bed?? Did he sneak up to the bed??
Well I agree with the last statement.. He made to many implicating remarks while in the house.. This turned out to be his Achilles heel
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by updatesflow: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
It is already over. No need to cry over spilled milk. Ready what BBNaija contestant Gifty wrote concerning her heritage on Snapchat
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/bbnaija-i-am-igbo-liberian-arab-british.html

1 Like

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by FrankGiel: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
usqoh:

foolish fool
grin grin
Attention seeker...
Go to politics section.
'Mr change begins with me'.. Notice me!

1 Like

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by trendyupdates: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oh sorry about that. The deed has already been done. Apply for PDP recruitment 2017 now
http://trendyupdates.com.ng/apply-peoples-democratic-party-pdp-recruitment-2017/
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by olatunjithomas(m): 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
usqoh:
u c y Nigerians have low IQ and stupidity.

We just caught a fraction of those who stole our wealth, more than 60 billion naira. Sane citizens would have find a way to unravel this mystery happening to our nation and hijack the system by several means selflessly to impact positively. U all are here celebrating nonsense.
We deserve useless and wicked leaders because its citizens are clueless and inane.

Tell us more please!!!
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by tribalistseun: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
Kemen thunder gbagwo gi there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by femi4: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
EddyNumerouno:
Ok ok ok we haff hear!!!
90% of Red blooded men are rapists according to this logic.

A girl sleeps in your bed, you try to initiate coiitus, she declines..so you pull back. end of story! Abeg my people, where is the rape in this story

Heck, so many men judging Kemen will employ all types of tactics after the initial no to get to the honey pot.

BTW, Ofunneka of BBA3 was fingered till she climaxed by Richard (who was the eventual winner) and what was Biggie's response, they were sedated. End of story. Lets stop flogging a dead horse
ofunneka initiated the act. Go back and watch the video. She was all over him
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Amberon: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fool
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Giel: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
FrankGiel:

What brought him to Tboss bed?? Did he sneak up to the bed??
Well I agree with the last statement.. He made to many implicating remarks while in the house.. This turned out to be his Achilles heel

we finally agree on something, there are tears in my eyes.

frankgiel smiley kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by VOJA(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
@KEMEN: whether the judges were fair or black, it doesn't change the fact that you touched 'something' that night and was disqualified... Next time, don't touch and leave, just PRESS AND HOLD.
Naaaaaansense.
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by praisekeyzz(m): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Am sure dis BBN issue wlll trend till december
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by mailingdgreat: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
Kemen allow this case to rest na angry
How u want kemen to allow d case to rest wen em never taste the Toto wey be em ultimate mission!u may never know how it feels when u see d promised land and never get to enter into it. Kemen feels d pain!
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by FrankGiel: 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
usqoh:

foolish fool
Usman the pretender! Na u holy pass! Of all the Topics on front page, u chose big brother Naija.. Get a life.. U are like one of those fake imam/pastors, that preach one thing, but in their heart are as corrupt as everyone else..
tongue tongue

I know its Tboss that makes u peep at BBnaija, u have left all the Hijab covering girls to spy Tboss grin
U no fit handle fine face..

1 Like

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by AuroraB(f): 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
taiwolomo1:
kip kwa wetin...na the bloggers they Bleep up na...why granting them intrrview when there lots of importnt issues naija is facing...bloggers are the destroyers of this country....
He could have asked to be left alone naa
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by McBeee(m): 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
for him to think that wast molestation means he could do worse

2 Likes

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by FrankGiel: 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Amberon:
Fool
Bros, u are in the wrong section
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by bodyandmindspa(f): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Please someone should ask kemen why must you touch Tboss while she was sleeping

3 Likes

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by desthan(m): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ekemeni, go to court if you are not satisfy with the ruling.

1 Like

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
FrankGiel:

Video footage of what was seen is not enough to conclude.. There is till an element of doubt as it was underneath sheets. He says he didn't touch her at all.. He is not justifying anything , he says he didn't do it.. Glad he has kind of called out the BB organisers.. He believes they acted on the spur of the moment.
If they feel otherwise they should provide better evidence.
I picked out the part where he said 'perception' because it kind of insinuates concerns raised are completely unfounded and just coming from 'nowhere', no-one knows what happened for sure but the video is pretty suggestive. I think the main issue people had was that he appeared to have touched her whilst she was asleep (although he's saying he didn't...) so there was no agreement. It's not enough to make any concrete assertions, true, but the video is pretty suggestive, particularly the part where he looked around first (I think this is what kind of confirmed that he was up to no good for a lot of people)

3 Likes

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
He touched her bazookas..
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
FrankGiel:

Usman the pretender! Na u holy pass! Of all the Topics on front page, u chose big brother Naija.. Get a life.. U are like one of those fake imam/pastors, that preach one thing, but in their heart are as corrupt as everyone else..
tongue tongue

I know its Tboss that makes u peep at BBnaija, u have left all the Hijab covering girls to spy Tboss grin
U no fit handle fine face..
u have a very low IQ. I am too big to chat with u so don't expect my response anymore.
I thought I was chatting with a human being not knowing it is an animal. Who even brought religion into dis. Is it not u guys over religiosity dat made Nigeria has it is now?
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
GloriaNinja:
KEMEN SHOULD JUST DIE THE MATTER ALREADY! AFTER ALL IT WAS HIS FAULT BUT BB NAIJA WAS UNFAIR, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN EVICTED, NOT DISQUALIFIED
Ask the journalist and bloggers to let him be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell And The Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Dance Kids Hang Out In Lagos / Anita Joseph Slams Non-fan Who Criticized Her For Rocking Short Outfit / Sean Tizzle & Onyeka Onwenu Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.