Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation (31359 Views)

Kemen Meets A Huge Fitness Coach: See Difference / BBNaija: Kemen Absent At Combined Eviction Party In Lekki Yesterday (Photos) / Kemen And Actor Casmir Chibuike Are Lookalikes? (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Ugosample(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Now you know you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Okay u that is a regular customer, tell me the idea na

Or you don't know that them being there, and collecting your money has forned the basis for consent?
Let me hear from you first undecided
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
still on this matter. abeg shift make we see better people
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by frugal(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
EKITI001:
WATCH : This Is What Led to Kemen Disqualification - He Touched TBoss Without Her Consent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEzLVv2tP0U
Do you need consent from a girl you've been chyking to touch her on the same bed? If I initiate touching, and you don't like it, I'll stop - which was what he did. He did not force her. He touched, she didn't respond, and he let her be. What's the issue here, oversabi?

1 Like

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Gemc3(f): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
I don't even understand a thing he just said
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by 9cbaby(f): 12:13am On Apr 23, 2017
AuroraB:
Exactly!
Doesn't he have peeps to advise him angry
advice him on what?toss was enjoying it,people are just taking paracetamol for another man's pain,did she complain?no.

1 Like

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by mathy2p2: 5:54am On Apr 23, 2017
Guy u mumu, assuming she give u, u for do for that camera
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Amberon: 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
No I wasn't, it was on FP.
FrankGiel:

Bros, u are in the wrong section

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" / Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo / Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.