Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,136 members, 7,957,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation (31595 Views)

Kemen Meets A Huge Fitness Coach: See Difference / BBNaija: Kemen Absent At Combined Eviction Party In Lekki Yesterday (Photos) / Kemen And Actor Casmir Chibuike Are Lookalikes? (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Youngadvocate(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
RIPEnglish:
enough of these bbn things, we keep celebrated unmorality undecided

you can speak English sha... cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Ugosample(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Really... kindly explain.

When a customer forcefully sleeps with a sex worker AGAINST her will, that is RAPE.
If she did not agree, then wahala dey.

They are humans just like us, so laws that apply to women apply to them too

1 Like

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by obontami: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
affirmative. I know say peeps no really like dat Tboss girl. Na only fake girls like her and fake people dey like pesin like her.

I hate the girl pass anything. Na fake BITCHH wey dey leave fake life she be.
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Ugosample(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
1bkaye:

I’m telling you, it’s normal to a lot of them, and in a sane society he wouldn’t have had as much public support as he has had

Lol @ sane society

America that may be considered a sane society by you has their NFL full with wife beaters and molesters, and you are here talking sane society
He should face the consequence of the wrong move he made, but anyone wanting to associate with him should not be bullied or shamed, as if they are the ones that sent him message.
Freedom of association...

If the fellow housemates still tag along with him, so be it
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by donqx: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
its over.stop crying and move on.
also it pays to work hard than overnight fame.it wont last
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by kuchikau1: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
i can neva date/marry a woman wey blood dey comot frm ur big toto every 28 days.
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by MarieSucre(f): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
EddyNumerouno:
Ok ok ok we haff hear!!!
90% of Red blooded men are rapists according to this logic.

A girl sleeps in your bed, you try to initiate coiitus, she declines..so you pull back. end of story! Abeg my people, where is the rape in this story

Heck, so many men judging Kemen will employ all types of tactics after the initial no to get to the honey pot.

BTW, Ofunneka of BBA3 was fingered till she climaxed by Richard (who was the eventual winner) and what was Biggie's response, they were sedated. End of story. Lets stop flogging a dead horse

This is only applicable if you have had a previous sexual relation, AND not OR but AND you guys have an agreement for an on-going sexual relation. I doubt your female friends would remain your friends if you did this to them.
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by MarieSucre(f): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Qmerit:
Every one insulting as if they saw differ thing from what I saw! Or you were inside the blanket to know where he touched! Hissss or you think if the camera haven't catched it that Tboss would ve complained of anything thing. He was giving signals to Tboss and she turned and refused the signal....period...

Did they agree prior to this to be giving each other signal?
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by MDCCCXXXII: 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
obontami:

I hate the girl pass anything. Na fake BITCHH wey dey leave fake life she be.
LOL. I no surprised. Na fake life style dey worry her.
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by ab11baddo(m): 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
This guy just keep making imself a villain.. Dz matter should be done n dusted by now ....why putting urself in d media in a matter that is this controversial....very dull guy.. He should just face his business n move on
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
chic2pimp:

Dayumm never seen you this savage before grin
grin
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ugosample:

Lol @ sane society

America that may be considered a sane society by you has their NFL full with wife beaters and molesters, and you are here talking sane society
He should face the consequence of the wrong move he made, but anyone wanting to associate with him should not be bullied or shamed, as if they are the ones that sent him message.
Freedom of association...

If the fellow housemates still tag along with him, so be it
I’m talking about support and association from the organisers who I can assume recognised that he did something wrong since he was disqualified yet he is still being given the go ahead to go around on media tours alongside the other housemates.

We even had ‘public figures’ feeling comfortable enough to joke about it, in a ‘sane’ country these people would’ve lost endorsements.

I’m not even saying he should be crucified forever or that there should be no chance at redemption, I’m just appalled at the way it has been treated so lightly, they didn’t ‘send him message’ but their making light of it speaks volumes. Especially when the guy in question has barely shown remorse or even offered a proper apology (he said he was sorry for the way he was ‘perceived’).
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Qmerit(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
MarieSucre:

Did they agree prior to this to be giving each other signal?

That is the point why Tboss turned to the other side didn't you see it in my comment but you know they went for game... Tboss wouldn't ve complained and she never did until the organiser called her for questioning
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Ugosample(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
1bkaye:

I’m talking about support and association from the organisers who I can assume recognised that he did something wrong since he was disqualified yet he is still being given the go ahead to go around on media tours alongside the other housemates.

We even had ‘public figures’ feeling comfortable enough to joke about it, in a ‘sane’ country these people would’ve lost endorsements.

I’m not even saying he should be crucified forever or that there should be no chance at redemption, I’m just appalled at the way it has been treated so lightly, they didn’t ‘send him message’ but their making light of it speaks volumes. Especially when the guy in question has barely shown remorse or even offered a proper apology (he said he was sorry for the way he was ‘perceived’).

What if the organisers and the other housemates know something that we don't?

If that guy Bleep up was very much, may be it will not be like this.
Just maybe

Then Bisola says she wants to hug Kemen and stupid girls have been going after her.
One even tagged one campaign on Twitter in an attempt to derobe her of that endorsement undecided

Which kind human beings we get for this country undecided
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ugosample:

What if the organisers and the other housemates know something that we don't?

If that guy Bleep up was very much, may be it will not be like this.
Just maybe

Then Bisola says she wants to hug Kemen and stupid girls have been going after her.
One even tagged one campaign on Twitter in an attempt to derobe her of that endorsement undecided

Which kind human beings we get for this country undecided

They disqualified him which is indicative of how serious they considered it, if they’ve changed their minds about how the feel about it along the way they haven’t said anything so I can only talk on what I’m given.

No be news that sexual assault isn’t taken that seriously in Nigeria and most victims don’t get justice so the fact that it’s being treated lightly is unfortunate but not surprising, I wouldn’t use that to measure how much of a ‘Bleep’ up it was.

She said that? Do you have a link? I can’t find any reliable sources reporting so myself
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by KennyMiles(m): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
ednut1:
E don do. Who get dat dog picture abeg

1 Like

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by obontami: 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
LOL. I no surprised. Na fake life style dey worry her.

I'm glad say the bittch no win the competition. Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by MDCCCXXXII: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
obontami:

I'm glad say the bittch no win the competition. Lol grin
Bros eh, no be only you oh... grin
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by obontami: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Bros eh, no be only you oh... grin

Na so Bros. No time for over-emmotional old witch with saggy boobS. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by MDCCCXXXII: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
obontami:

Na so Bros. No time for over-emmotional old witch with saggy boobS. grin
Na so. I hear you Breh!. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by MDCCCXXXII: 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ugosample:

When a customer forcefully sleeps with a sex worker AGAINST her will, that is RAPE.
If she did not agree, then wahala dey.

They are humans just like us, so laws that apply to women apply to them too
Have you ever been in a whorehouse before?
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by deb(m): 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
Kemen allow this case to rest na angry

If na you, you go let am slide na? I may as well call you a rapist now, sebi you will let it slide ba?
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by obontami: 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Na so. I hear you Breh!. grin

Abi you want suck boobi ni? grin

Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by obontami: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:

You dey mind that one wey dey yarn okpata for mouth?
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by FrankGiel: 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
1bkaye:

I picked out the part where he said 'perception' because it kind of insinuates concerns raised are completely unfounded and just coming from 'nowhere', no-one knows what happened for sure but the video is pretty suggestive. I think the main issue people had was that he appeared to have touched her whilst she was asleep (although he's saying he didn't...) so there was no agreement. It's not enough to make any concrete assertions, true, but the video is pretty suggestive, particularly the part where he looked around first (I think this is what kind of confirmed that he was up to no good for a lot of people)

Spot on
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by FrankGiel: 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
usqoh:

u have a very low IQ. I am too big to chat with u so don't expect my response anymore.
I thought I was chatting with a human being not knowing it is an animal. Who even brought religion into dis. Is it not u guys over religiosity dat made Nigeria has it is now?
grin grin
Go look for a job.. Hypocrite grin
after masters u no con see work, u con dey carry ur frustration on nairaland grin
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
deb:

If na you, you go let am slide na? I may as well call you a rapist now, sebi you will let it slide ba?
Deb angry
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by MDCCCXXXII: 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
obontami:

You dey mind that one wey dey yarn okpata for mouth?
No mind am.

obontami:

Abi you want suck boobi ni? grin
grin
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by loswhite(m): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
Kemen allow this case to rest na angry
can't u see it is a useless blogger that will not allow the case to rest
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by obontami: 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
No

grin
Lolzzzzzzzz
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by Ugosample(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:

Nope
I haven't
Re: Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation by MDCCCXXXII: 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ugosample:

Nope
I haven't
Now you know you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs / Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same / Banky W Turns A Truck Pusher For A Movie Role (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.