Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

“I Am A LovePeddler, And I’ve Slept With 2708 Men” – Nigerian Lady Says On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Am A LovePeddler, And I’ve Slept With 2708 Men” – Nigerian Lady Says On Facebook (858 Views)

I’m Just 25 Years Old And I’ve Slept With 69 Guys This Year Alone; Photo / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am A LovePeddler, And I’ve Slept With 2708 Men” – Nigerian Lady Says On Facebook by Infotips: 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
A Nigerian Lady named Ifediba Oluchi Anne has just taken to Facebook to post an article from her blog, which reveals that she’s a LovePeddler, and she has slept with a good amount of men.
See her post below:

I a LovePeddler! When people ask me how many men I have slept with, I tell them “2708 men excluding women”. The look on their face is always priceless and they go on to give me a speech about how I have been useless all my life. Some of them go the extra mile to tell me to give my life to Christ and retrace my steps so I can get married and have kids.

One time, a man told me I may not be able to have kids in the future as I had sinned too much and not kept my temple holy. I do find it funny that people are quick to shame me based on my sexual choices as a woman while cheering on a man who was the same body count as I do.

I grew up in a religious home. My parents attended The Lord’s Chosen and my mom was a fanatic for the church and its doctrines. The only sex education I got was one which relied greatly on abstinence.

My mom would always sound it in my ears that I had to be a virgin. To her, virgins were entitled to a special kind of blessing from God and a sweet lasting marriage.

When I was 17, I had sex with a man who was way older than I was. He touched my boobs in the stairs and gave me gifts at every turn.

I would admit that the situation which I grew up in didn’t teach me how to say “No” without feeling bad. It has taken me a good number of years to set boundaries and shun the things I do not like without being ridden by guilt.

After my first sex experience which should be considered as rape in every sane country, I went through bouts of emotional breakdown. I had done something which society frowned at and I needed time to accept it.

One would expect that I would never repeat such action anymore but I only went ahead to have more sex and do all sorts of stuff mom and church told me not to do.

I never got any form of sexual education so you should know I made a lot of mistakes (which I love to call lessons).

I am not a LovePeddler because I have slept with the fictional amount of men ( yes, 2708 men is a fictional figure) although I have slept with a good amount of people. I am a LovePeddler because I talk about sex too often.

A good number of adults in Nigeria are having sex but as long as they don’t talk about, it is fine. Nigerians talk about sex. They talk about how sex is like an exercise for men. They talk about how it is okay for men to have as much sex as they want while they tell women to keep themselves.

They talk about how rape is caused by women seductive dressing. They talk about how any woman with more than 1 body count is not wife material.

They talk about how women privates can be used as a collateral for jobs and favors. They talk about how any woman who has had sex before should not cry rape if a man takes her against her will.

As long as you talk about sex the same way they are accustomed to then you are fine. For a while now, I have been talking differently about sex on Facebook. When Instablog9ja and other media carried one of my posts, people slut-shamed me.

I have come to realize that slut-shaming is only offensive when the victim feels hurt. I do not feel hurt.I am a LovePeddler…I said it. I sleep with men and talk about sex shamelessly on my blog in ways that really matter.

http://www.gist365.com/2017/04/i-am-LovePeddler-and-ive-slept-with-2708-men.html

Re: “I Am A LovePeddler, And I’ve Slept With 2708 Men” – Nigerian Lady Says On Facebook by Young03(m): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
mary kay no go gree us know ur real face

1 Like

Re: “I Am A LovePeddler, And I’ve Slept With 2708 Men” – Nigerian Lady Says On Facebook by MEGGATRON(m): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Here it is, I told one nairalander few days ago OLOSHO too keeps count.

2708 mehn? she should be a millionaire by now, with her packaging if an average man pays #5000 = #13,540,000.

damn! I wish I have a pussy right now.
Re: “I Am A LovePeddler, And I’ve Slept With 2708 Men” – Nigerian Lady Says On Facebook by dingbang(m): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
I won't be surprised she would be a romancelander

1 Like

Re: “I Am A LovePeddler, And I’ve Slept With 2708 Men” – Nigerian Lady Says On Facebook by softwerk(f): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ashawo no be work angry

1 Share

Re: “I Am A LovePeddler, And I’ve Slept With 2708 Men” – Nigerian Lady Says On Facebook by Smellymouth: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chisos!!

She don even Gbensh pass King Solomon...

1 Like

Re: “I Am A LovePeddler, And I’ve Slept With 2708 Men” – Nigerian Lady Says On Facebook by Smellymouth: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
dingbang:
I won't be surprised she would be a romancelander

Re: “I Am A LovePeddler, And I’ve Slept With 2708 Men” – Nigerian Lady Says On Facebook by ramdris(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Thank God am not among them...
Re: “I Am A LovePeddler, And I’ve Slept With 2708 Men” – Nigerian Lady Says On Facebook by dingbang(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

ma nigga . grin
Re: “I Am A LovePeddler, And I’ve Slept With 2708 Men” – Nigerian Lady Says On Facebook by GloriaNinja(f): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
HER PUNA MUST BE CRYING
Re: “I Am A LovePeddler, And I’ve Slept With 2708 Men” – Nigerian Lady Says On Facebook by Smellymouth: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
dingbang:
ma nigga . grin

Paddy mi, you talk this one oooo!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: “I Am A LovePeddler, And I’ve Slept With 2708 Men” – Nigerian Lady Says On Facebook by dingbang(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

Paddy mi, you talk this one oooo!!!! cheesy cheesy
na me na... I have every unction she is a romancelander...
Re: “I Am A LovePeddler, And I’ve Slept With 2708 Men” – Nigerian Lady Says On Facebook by Jodha(f): 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Shameless hoelosho... Proud of her foolishness..

See nose... Puaahh... Her life.. Her problem..
Her puna.. Her property..
Re: “I Am A LovePeddler, And I’ve Slept With 2708 Men” – Nigerian Lady Says On Facebook by Defaramade(m): 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
Well good for her

Re: “I Am A LovePeddler, And I’ve Slept With 2708 Men” – Nigerian Lady Says On Facebook by JamesReacher(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
People don't read anymore, this lady fooled me sha grin...so she was joking sef

(1) (Reply)

See What Is Giving Nigerians Financial Hope / Illusion: How Many Black Dots Can You See In This Picture? / Woman Left Paralysed After Orgasm During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.