Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Woman Left Paralysed After Orgasm During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Left Paralysed After Orgasm During Sex (866 Views)

Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / Why Men Tired, Lose Interest, & Sleepy After Orgasm But Women Don't / She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Left Paralysed After Orgasm During Sex by societypulse: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2017

A woman who was left permanently paralysed after an orgasm caused her to have a stroke has warned others of the potential dangers of headaches during sex.

Five years ago, 38-year-old, Lucinda Allen had five strokes in total, which according to doctors were caused by a congenital abnormality in a blood vessel that also caused her to have headaches after climaxing during sex.

“I’ve experienced what’s known as post-orgasm ‘thunderclap’ head-pain all through my adult life, so I really wasn’t worried,” Allen said. “The pain I usually have after orgasm is a bit like brain-freeze – quite painful but never lasts long. But after a while, I realised it just wasn’t going away.””
Lucinda was pregnant at the time of the incident and was rushed to the hospital and put in a coma, while doctors performed a craniotomy to relieve pressure on her brain. She woke from the coma six days later, to find out her then unborn baby was unharmed.

She was found to have suffered a major stroke, followed by four small ones, which all caused significant damage to her body. While she was able to deliver her daughter after the coma via c-section, she remains paralyzed on her left side after the brain hemorrhage and strokes, and is now using a wheelchair full-time.

Follow this link to Read full article: https://www.247vibez.com/2017/06/woman-left-paralysed-after-orgasm-during-sex/

You can check out http://www.247vibez.com or http://boltng.com for more updates.
Re: Woman Left Paralysed After Orgasm During Sex by zoom007: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
This one tire person ooo, banged into paralysis. MMM

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Paralysed After Orgasm During Sex by CplusJason: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
There we have it.

If you're coming for some real "pleasure" please come with a genuine health report. grin

On a lighter note, I think that dude deserve a national merit award. cheesy
Re: Woman Left Paralysed After Orgasm During Sex by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
CplusJason:
There we have it.

If you're coming for some real "pleasure" please come with a genuine health report.
cheesy

So we now have to present credentials before konji.

1. Certificate of Medical Fitness
2. Sworn affidavit
3. Not lower than B.Sc (HND). Minimum 2.1

grin
Re: Woman Left Paralysed After Orgasm During Sex by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
From Konji to wheel chair.
Lawd haff marsi.
Re: Woman Left Paralysed After Orgasm During Sex by CplusJason: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
OrestesDante:

So we now have to present credentials before konji.

1. Certificate of Medical Fitness
2. Sworn affidavit
3. Not lower than B.Sc (HND). Minimum 2.1

grin

My brother, still add age declaration, state of origin, 2 passport photograph (white background) national i.d card, driver's liecens, recent nepa bill and permanent home address. grin
Re: Woman Left Paralysed After Orgasm During Sex by Evablizin(f): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hm

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: 16yrs Old Rape Victim Says She Can't Do Without Having S*x Daily / Pls Ur Advice Is Needed... / Which Is More Juicy ? Mouth Or Peniss ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.