Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Dick Stuck In Pussy Explained - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dick Stuck In Pussy Explained (2984 Views)

Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dick Stuck In Pussy Explained by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
As per this post,
www.nairaland.com/2606005/man-gets-stuck-best-friends

Penis captivus is a rare occurrence in intercourse when the muscles in the vagina clamp down on the penis much more firmly than usual (a form of vaginismus), making it impossible for the penis to withdraw from the vagina.

be informed
Re: Dick Stuck In Pussy Explained by mzmighty(f): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lol.. .
lipsrsealed
Re: Dick Stuck In Pussy Explained by MrSavage: 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
hope2wise:
As per this post,

www.nairaland.com/2606005/man-gets-stuck-best-friends

Penis captivus is a rare occurrence in
intercourse when the muscles in the
vagina clamp down on the penis much more firmly than usual (a form of
vaginismus), making it impossible for the penis to withdraw from the vagina.

be informed
pls climb my wife and then u go know say no be by joystick captivus

1 Like

Re: Dick Stuck In Pussy Explained by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
If you like, coin it the way you like "scientifically"

It is called "magun" in western Nigeria. It is not science.....it is jazz....juju! They put it in the body of a married woman so as to catch her when she commits adultery
Re: Dick Stuck In Pussy Explained by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
austinosita:
If you like, coin it the way you like "scientifically"

It is called "magun" in the western Nigeria. It is not science.....it is jazz....juju! They put it in the body of a married woman so as to catch her when she commits adultery

I know bout magun. it was claimed to happen to someone I know. an autopsy revealed heart attack. honestly, I don't believe magun works... btw , I'm pure Yoruba. Granddad is same as a native doc
Re: Dick Stuck In Pussy Explained by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
joystick captivity till the husband comes.

1 Like

Re: Dick Stuck In Pussy Explained by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrSavage:
pls climb my wife and then u go know say no be by joystick captivus

oga where u dey stay

2 Likes

Re: Dick Stuck In Pussy Explained by MrSavage: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
hope2wise:

oga where u dey stay
Diakia kogi
Re: Dick Stuck In Pussy Explained by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrSavage:
Diakia kogi
delta Asaba
Re: Dick Stuck In Pussy Explained by omerta07(m): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
hope2wise:

I know bout magun. it was claimed to happen to someone I know. an autopsy revealed heart attack. honestly, I don't believe magun works... btw , I'm pure Yoruba. Granddad is same as a native doc
Bro did you hear yaself?? So you really expected science to define the workings of "magun" for you abi??

1 Like

Re: Dick Stuck In Pussy Explained by 0955eb027(m): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
Omode o mo ogun, oun pe ni efo...
A Yoruba boy for that matter.
Re: Dick Stuck In Pussy Explained by Shiitposter: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
hope2wise:

So your Grand father was a scam? Deep down that is what you must think or you're just in denial
Re: Dick Stuck In Pussy Explained by omerta07(m): 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
In some parts of Ibibio land its called "ekpo nkawo" Only that it is the husband that dies when the wife commits adultery. Abeg live science outta this mbok.
Re: Dick Stuck In Pussy Explained by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
omerta07:
In some parts of Ibibio land its called "ekpo nkawo" Only that it is the husband that dies when the wife commits adultery. Abeg live science outta this mbok.

This one no good at all! Why the husband go die for the wife sin?

I dey my own jeje o, my wife go outside go fuc.k another man, then na me go still con die!

E nor follow bros.........i go delete from that ibibio land shaparly
Re: Dick Stuck In Pussy Explained by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Shiitposter:

So your Grand father was a scam? Deep down that is what you must think or you're just in denial
I'm not saying he's not. can say that to his face
Re: Dick Stuck In Pussy Explained by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mynd44 sef
Re: Dick Stuck In Pussy Explained by newslifeop: 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Don't mind bloggers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Will Notice If Your Woman Has Just Had $3x With Another Man / My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb / What Is So Special About Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.