Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Meet Casmir, A Beautiful Air Force Officer And Sexy Fitness Trainer (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Casmir, A Beautiful Air Force Officer And Sexy Fitness Trainer (photos) (2972 Views)

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Casmir, A Beautiful Air Force Officer And Sexy Fitness Trainer (photos) by Kingsmeal: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
She Is Not Just An Air Force Officer, But The Sexiest Fitness Trainer

Her name is Casmir she is not just a sexy fitness trainer, she’s also a beautiful military officer.

See more below:

https://zenithnaija.com/meet-casmir-a-beautiful-air-force-officer-and-sexy-fitness-trainer-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Meet Casmir, A Beautiful Air Force Officer And Sexy Fitness Trainer (photos) by boy16(m): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
undecided
OP define sexy?

Some people eyes gon sef
Re: Meet Casmir, A Beautiful Air Force Officer And Sexy Fitness Trainer (photos) by amaniro: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
I'd love to go to her prisonlipsrsealed

Re: Meet Casmir, A Beautiful Air Force Officer And Sexy Fitness Trainer (photos) by samysmoothfresh: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ok.............so i have met her.

I have seen her sleeping boobs and rock hard body............

What next Op?..............wetin you want make we do na?

Re: Meet Casmir, A Beautiful Air Force Officer And Sexy Fitness Trainer (photos) by NsukkaHONEY: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
undecided Does beautiful have a new meaning that I don't know of?

meanwhile check my Siggy
Re: Meet Casmir, A Beautiful Air Force Officer And Sexy Fitness Trainer (photos) by Simbaz(m): 1:16am On Oct 10, 2018
grin I will gladly Fu..CK without a condom cool she is bloody hot

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy
Re: Meet Casmir, A Beautiful Air Force Officer And Sexy Fitness Trainer (photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 1:25am On Oct 10, 2018
angry

Re: Meet Casmir, A Beautiful Air Force Officer And Sexy Fitness Trainer (photos) by kefolu16: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2018
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS THAT SETS YOUR BUSINESS APART!

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

Now imagine that same product was just a couple of clicks away from being theirs. A well designed and developed Website can influence purchase decisions by showcasing your product at its best, and making it as easy as pie to take action and make a purchase, patronising you services or connecting with your brand

What You Get!

== https://www.YourWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

(1) (Reply)

Dopamine And Its Effect On Masturbation / Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. / Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.