Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid (31523 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) / 5 Pending Decisions PMB Will Take On Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by baralatie(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
hand over to senator David mark or senator akpabio or ex gov that credible or any1 that is credible
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by GavelSlam: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Agumbankembu:

And more than 20 million of them are projected to be suffer from hunger by 2020, just as millions of the kids in IDP are either suffering or dying from starvation....
Where then is the food. Keep deceiving yourself oga ade.
Let it be known to you that Nigeria import 60% of food we eat.
I wonder who the mining don epp, they have mining and are lust after oil and power.

There's food up north.

Go to Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara, Katsina etc. You would find those imported items are mostly consumed by the 15 -20 million inhabitants of Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by GavelSlam: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
baralatie:
hand over to senator David mark or senator akpabio or ex gov that credible or any1 that is credible

Mark credible?
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by MirabelArode(f): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
kam bia kwa
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
ephi123:

When they refuse to go to school, what do you expect?
Ofcourse less my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Agumbankembu: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
GavelSlam:

There's food up north.

Go to Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara, Katsina etc. You would find those imported items are mostly consumed by the 15 -20 million inhabitants of Lagos.

Keep lying. The worst deceit is self deceit.
They sell to 20 million Lagosians and can't cater for a few hundreds of thousands of their future.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by sarrki(m): 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Ofcourse less my dear.

It all bores down to leadership
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by baralatie(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
GavelSlam:

Mark credible?
what do I know?
if north central had a short at presidential seat who can you nominate,exclude Niger,kogi and nasarawa states
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by sarrki(m): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
MirabelArode:

The ewedu muslims are here as usual to hail their fulani overlords and cry about Biafra. grin grin

Sis , do you know that a newer version of pentium 8 will work perfectly for your system.
I mean the upper chamber

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by bantudra: 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
successmatters:

Who cares? grin

Let's divide and let's see who will suffer more. For now, you are afraid of suffering, that's why you oppose Nnamdi Kanu.

you mean only the south east divide,right??.... grin
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by GavelSlam: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
Agumbankembu:

They sell to 20 million Lagosians and can't cater for a few hundreds of thousands of their future.

The problem with your type is that you don't even know your local geography.

The north east cannot farm presently.

Are you assuming the onions and tomatoes you eat are imported?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by bantudra: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
vantage001:
Is the north going to rule forever? I don't understand what the old fool is talking about.

bring us somebody that will not allow nigerian territory to be conquered by religious bigots!... angry

2 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Agumbankembu: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
GavelSlam:

The problem with your type is that you don't even know your local geography.

The north east cannot farm presently.

Are you assuming the onions and tomatoes you eat are imported?

People from here import most of these things from Cameroun, you are free to ask questions.

5 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by bantudra: 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
Agumbankembu:

People from here import most of these things from Cameroun, you are free to ask questions.

you igbos are stubborn.....

2 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by ephi123(f): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Agumbankembu:

And more than 20 million of them are projected to suffer from hunger by 2020, just as millions of the kids in IDP are either suffering or dying from starvation....
Where then is the food. Keep deceiving yourself oga ade.
Let it be known to you that Nigeria import 60% of food we eat.
I wonder who the mining don epp, they have mining and are lust after oil and power.

I don't even think food is what the North should be focusing on, but EDUCATION.

How can majority of a populace be illiterate and that's not considered a huge problem?

6 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Sunnynwa: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:
Where are those hailers hailing This man

Just because of hatred they have for buhari

They can support the devil if he's against pmb

I told them this man is playing politics

Pmb is one and only sincere politician of our time

Is it this PMB or there's another?

2 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by GavelSlam: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Agumbankembu:

OK Cameroun is feeding Nigeria.

Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by ExpiredNigeria: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
As we care anymore.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by vantage001: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
bantudra:

bring us somebody that will not allow nigerian territory to be conquered by religious bigots!... angry
And were you told a candidate from igboland will allow such? Is there even a candidate already?
When ihejirika was decimating bokoharam like flies, what was he called by the northern elders?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by cheruv: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
hucienda:
Would be interesting to see the Igbo man or woman who takes over in 2019 - or 2023, after being out of the centre since 1966 ...
Kikikikikukukiki grin
My fingers are also crossed to see who it is that'd be replacing General Ironsi cheesy
Unfortunately there's no one I can point my hand to undecided
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Agumbankembu: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
GavelSlam:

OK Cameroun is feeding Nigeria.

Lol.

I told u we import most of the food eaten in Nigeria. Google search and you see Billions of Naira spent yearly to import food. Forget your overhyped sokoto and zamfara agriculture.
And yes I stand by my word, people here import tomatoes, pepper, onions and carrots from Cameroun.

8 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by bantudra: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
vantage001:

And were you told a candidate from igboland will allow such? Is there even a candidate already?
When ihejirika was decimating bokoharam like flies, what was he called by the northern elders?

was jonathan not from igbo land...per se??...
give me a break,jonathan failed...he have suppose to keep on decimating boko no matter what the north says...

he had the nigerian constitution to back him up.....shias were cleared out of the way blocking buratai....

jonathan should have done that too....stop playing nice!!..you will loose!!...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Agumbankembu: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
ephi123:

I don't even think food is what the North should be focusing on, but EDUCATION.

How can majority of a populace be illiterate and that's not considered a huge problem?

Leave that fool to be commenting crap, they boast of population. High population of uneducated hunger ravaged rag heads who only read Quran all their life.

E go clear for their eyes soon.

6 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Agumbankembu: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
vantage001:

They forgot how he pummeled the blood suckers and they threatened to drag him to ICC, alleging he was carrying out a systematic genocide, citing revenge of Biafra.
Big fools.

4 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by sarrki(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Leave that fool to be commenting crap, they boost of population. High population of uneducated hunger ravages rag heads who only read Quran all their life.

Please let's make our points without insult
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by ephi123(f): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Leave that fool to be commenting crap, they boost of population. High population of uneducated hunger ravages rag heads who only read Quran all their life.

Population on its own is no advantage. It is only an advantage when the citizens are skilled e.g. China, India. A population of poor unskilled people is NOTHING to be proud of.

I feel for the North tbh, less than 10% make up their elite (who give their kids the best of everything including western education in overseas countries which Boko haram claims is a sin, lol), middle-class is probably less than 20% and the majority 70%+ are languishing in poverty. It is a horrible situation.

8 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by cheruv: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Agumbankembu:

O ka mma sef
O nweghi umuaka gētoputa gho ndi agha a gēji buso ndi Igbo agha,nihi na aguu egbuchapula ha cheesy
Ndi foronu nwa ihe o bula,anyi e sure ala awusa oku kuo ya nnu ka ihe ghara ito nga ahu ozo angry

3 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by bantudra: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Agumbankembu:

They forgot how he pummeled the blood suckers and they threatened to drag him to ICC, alleging he was carrying out a systematic genocide, citing revenge of Biafra.
Big fools.

buhari did it and he is still not in icc.....

jonathan had no balls to do the right thing to save our lifes......leading is hard...sometimes you have to do some nasty decisions to save lifes...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by sarrki(m): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
bantudra:

buhari did it and he is still not in icc.....

jonathan had no balls to do the right thing to save our lifes......leading is hard...sometimes you have to do some nasty decisions to save lifes...

Spot on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by bantudra: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:

Spot on

abi??...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement / We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists / 10th NASS Leadership: APC, Tinubu Allegedly Back Out Of Akpabio’s Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.