Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid (31546 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) / 5 Pending Decisions PMB Will Take On Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by positivetaught: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2017
I don't blame junaid,I blame the IBO's, if the IBO's had defended the rotational presidency policy of PDP,n insisted on the north completing their term after Gej served out the remainder of yar'adua's first term,2015 would have been undisputedly for the ibos,amazingly the idea of rotation was introduced during 1995 constitutional conference by Ekwueme an IBO man!,it was later adopted by the PDP during it formation in 1998,to calm the south west n promote national unity,now the IBO's didn't negotiated as one block before rushing to APC with okorocha thinking he played a fast one,now the IBO's will know what they are up against due to their own greed n lack of foresight.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Alchemist1912: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2017
one ignoramus is saying the south west has more oil than the south east.... I pity the person sense of logic and intellect

4 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Mbediogu(m): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2017
greatgod2012:

You open a thread and you're also the first to comment, just to praise PMB as usual!
With this your attitude, how do you want to prove that you're not one of the BMC as believed by many here?

This thread is stewpid and is best ignored. Next please!

2 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by edupedia: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:
Where are those hailers hailing This man

Just because of hatred they have for buhari

They can support the devil if he's against pmb

I told them this man is playing politics

Pmb is one and only sincere politician of our time

.....old boy they are always stupid...they do same for FFK and Fayose....the most unreliable politicians of all time like Junaid....its like their brain went to sleep since PMB came in..

4 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by MONITZ: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2017
Where re those who feel that Osibanjo will seamlessly take over the reins of this government in case Buhari becomes incapacitated or otherwise to continue?I hope u all re reading meanings into the what this buffon is saying with impunity?It means "Nigeria belongs to us and everything therein,we decide who gets what and when".

Osibanjo might be 'castrated' if anything untoward happens to Buhari as a result of his failing health,and they know that the heavens will not fall because they did things like that in the past.

I think Nigerians re yet to know the extent to which and hausa/fulani would go to acquire power and keep it to the detriment of others...

3 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by macanu(m): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2017
Blive it or not d northerns r not see d igbos as part of nigeria it very clear,u will neva b president as far as d northerns r in nigeria.continue wil ur biafra till u get it some of d igbos who r till sleeping and bliving in 1 nigeria I say sorry to u all those fighting 4 it fight hard till u get it,nobody likes u nobody wants ur leadership as president just as he has said they will not be stupid to hand ova power 2 u I hope dat it clear to u,so u all now knw ur position in d country.as 4me I don't blive in 1 nigeria and am not even igbo so am not speaking 4 u but an advice ,4 d yorubas well I don't knw wht to tell u but try and make a stand too on where u want to be.

5 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by edupedia: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2017
greatgod2012:

You open a thread and you're also the first to comment, just to praise PMB as usual!
With this your attitude, how do you want to prove that you're not one of the BMC as believed by many here?

....so what?....did he break any rule?....
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by hammerF: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2017
positivetaught:
I don't blame junaid,I blame the IBO's, if the IBO's had defended the rotational presidency policy of PDP,n insisted on the north completing their term after Gej served out the remainder of yar'adua's first term,2015 would have been undisputedly for the ibos,amazingly the idea of rotation was introduced during 1995 constitutional conference by Ekwueme an IBO man!,it was later adopted by the PDP during it formation in 1998,to calm the south west n promote national unity,now the IBO's didn't negotiated as one block before rushing to APC with okorocha thinking he played a fast one,now the IBO's will know what they are up against due to their own greed n lack of foresight.

Go and blame ur papa, he did not train u properly that is y ur life is like that. By the way, it is IGBO.

4 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by edupedia: 10:59am On Apr 23, 2017
drss2:
wat do u expect from illitrates obssesed with power they ruled nijeriya for close to 40 years, yet they have nothing to show for it except under development, illitracy n bloodshed. they hate Igbos yet won't let Igbos secede fromd zoo. wat madness is dat
therein lies d problem of nijeriya - d north. base on dis article, north should be d ones ruling nijeriya like a monachy sad. they will soon get their arewa republic n rule it forever.

.....old useless fiction....did Nigeria become London through your useless Ebele?....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by gbegemaster(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2017
greatgod2012:

PDP
God forbid!
But wait, what's difference between PDP and APC?
The only difference is in the name!
90% of APC members were formerly PDP members!
So, chill.....APC is PDP rebranded!

#fact!

Righteous words.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Mbediogu(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2017
ephi123:
North and their horrible thirst for power.

YET their region remains the most undeveloped, so what's the point really

To potentiate the sultanate and Emirates until the final push to the Atlantic ocean.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2017
... Are DSS officials not supposed to question Junaid Mohammed the extremist over his hates speeches? If it's a southerner now, the DSS becomes much active.

#SayNoToSelectiveJudgement.

3 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Mbediogu(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2017
divinehand2003:
What's this one saying? I can't understand his position. DOES HE MEAN THAT THE NORTH WILL RULE NIGERIA FOREVER?

Exactly what he means, so the rest of us can go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Zedoo(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2017
Hahahah northern ingrates and idiots...

When the southwest was in power, they said zoning makes them next in line...

Now that they are in power, zoning is now cancelled... Ahahahhaa....

Nigeria.... Hahahahahhaah you have refused to learn from the military era...only a bloody coup will wipe out this northern backwardness and insolence... Or better still...
Let is go our separate ways so that the north can rule forever.

3 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Mbediogu(m): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2017
successmatters:
The Igbo are not waiting for you to hand over an expired, ungovernable country to them.

We need resource control. Period.

And above that, space to self determination for all igbos, no matter if we die.

5 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2017
0b10010011:
Most definitely,

At worst, he will hand-over to the south-south again!

Igbo presidency
D way u guys keep saying he will handover to...like u are so sure he would be around by 2019, if not for sheer love for power and dominance of the fulani wouldnt he have stepped aside already? Anyway...if we had a senate made of sensible people by now this unitary system of govt would have been jettisoned and no1 would even care if the president is from zambia or togo, but the dummies are just there to maintain d status quo and share money for constituency project which is only translated to a plate of rice and N200, or a wretched bore hole which most times is non-functional, or like the one from my area...just a huge sign board directing you to his one room office

3 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Mbediogu(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2017
successmatters:
The Igbo are not waiting for you to hand over an expired, ungovernable country to them.

We need resource control. Period.

And above that, space to self determination for all igbos, no matter if we die. This kind of unreasoned talk from Junaid is smelly.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by edupedia: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2017
gberra:
Igbos always cry embarassed

.....were brainless Igbos not hailing this man recently when he SEEMED to have abused PMB?....do they ever see anything beyond their noses?....same FFK they just hailed will remind them how sweet it was in bed with Ojukwu's wife....bet your life they will react true to dem yeye useless lives!...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by sarrki(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2017
bignero:

U don't always sound Smart...it's good your calm person

Read your comment again
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by FriendNG: 11:11am On Apr 23, 2017
Zedoo:
Hahahah northern ingrates and idiots...

When the southwest was in power, they said zoning makes them next in line...

Now that they are in power, zoning is now cancelled... Ahahahhaa....

This question goes to you. is zoning a PDP idea or APC?

Who is the first person to break the zoning of PDP. North or South? Ebele finish Yar'adua tenure, abandon zoning and contested. Still it is not enough, he insisted in recontesting to which he loose.

Since the return of Democracy, the South has been ruling this nation. It is the Northern time now.

Nigeria.... Hahahahahhaah you have refused to learn from the military era...only a bloody coup will wipe out this northern backwardness and insolence... Or better still...
Let is go our separate ways so that the north can rule forever.

Coup? The Military belongs to the Northern Nigeria, so you can go on with a coup.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by ejykzy: 11:12am On Apr 23, 2017
I dnt kno y de northerners ar useless, they have been into power for many yrs yet they ar the poorest region on planet Earth, where u can count the high rate of poverty, beggars, atrocities, hunger, bushes, bloodsheds, evil and senseless fools that claim to be human being, any mr juJu the ibos ar nt interested in ur Aso Rock office, God of Elijah is seeing the ibos and the south-southerners thru in all their activities rule and die in hunger. Fools

4 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by FriendNG: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2017
ejykzy:
I dnt kno y de northerners ar useless, they have been into power for many yrs yet they ar the poorest region on planet Earth, where u can count the high rate of poverty, beggars, atrocities, hunger, bushes, bloodsheds, evil and senseless fools that claim to be human being, any mr juJu the ibos ar nt interested in ur Aso Rock office, God of Elijah is seeing the ibos and the south-southerners thru in all their activities rule and die in hunger. Fools

Shut up which many years. Since the return of democracy? Who has been ruling?

What do we gain from the southern leadership? What? Absolutely looting and Insurgency.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by ejykzy: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2017
I dnt kno y de northerners ar useless, they have been into power for many yrs yet they ar the poorest region on planet Earth, where u can count the high rate of poverty, beggars, atrocities, hunger, bushes, bloodsheds, evil and senseless fools that claim to be human being, any mr juJu the ibos ar nt interested in ur Aso Rock office, God of Elijah is seeing the ibos and the south-southerners thru in all their activities rule and die in hunger. Fools.

3 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Mbediogu(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2017
bantudra:

he is right.....jonathan messed up,big time....why the hell should we risk another jonathan??...for what??...

Who is 'another Jonathan'? And why did the first Jonathan fail? The separation unfortunately has to be violent. Everybody should start planning now.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Mbediogu(m): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2017
bantudra:
you south easteners should stop playing with peoples lifes because you feel marginalized...

if jonathan had done well,wouldnt we have voted him for a second term??...

i dont agree with obasanjo on this,rotation zoning rubbish.......we should only vote those that can protect lifes....

Did Yaradua become President because Abacha did well?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by bignero: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:

Read your comment again

That still don't make u smart
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by MarieSucre(f): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2017
OPCNAIRALAND:

We need a candidate Ibos believe in. Remove Ngige because you all don't believe in him.

Soludo is a political weakling, he is well educated and his popularity in East is not as strong as Ngozi Iweala. Obasanjo is his godfather and will sponsor him but is Soludo interested in national politics? He doesnt even belong in a party. It appears he is comfortable in his academic career. Leave him alone where he is.

You should select a female
Ngozi Iweala (godfather Obasanjo)
Obiageli Ezekwesili (godfather Obasanjo)
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (Nnamdi Kanu)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (Nnamdi Kanu) hahahahaha Where you hear say Nnamdi Kanu na her Godfather.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by Mbediogu(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

Let's be honest why did 3 million people starve in 1969?

The east hae nothing and is presently a cesspool without infrastructure.

Admittedly, the government should do more to improve the living standards of the people but this chest beating would get you no where.

The east will suffer the most.

No ports, no natural resources, importation being their biggest revenue earner which requires access which they simply aren't blessed with.

Why speak for us? We are well aware of the challenges we will face but just let us go in PEACE

1 Like

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by CioAngels(f): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2017
Pa junaid, if you, i mean you can say Ss and Se are fanning the embers of disunity of this country while your tribes brothers are roaming the nooks snd crannies of Nigeria killing all tribes with exception of the fulanis, your brothers. Can now see why you are happy what your children, The fulanis herdsmen are doing. I now understand you are playing deadly politics in your write up. Will never believe you again. Pa junaid, who will buhari happily handover to?

2 Likes

Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by FriendNG: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2017
Mbediogu:

Did Yaradua become President because Abacha did well?
This doesn't correlate. They are two different personality.
While Jonathan is still the same Jonathan not another person.
Re: PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid by austinbrown: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2017
One Nigeria my ass, look @ what somebody is saying openly and nobody is doing anything about it, but if I type all hail Biafra now MOD will ban me, God will judge u people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers / We Are No More Going To Pay Minimum Wage - Governors!! / Peter Obi And Datti Baba-Ahmed ChannelsTV Interview (Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.