Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

28 Years Old Indonesian Man Marries 82years Old Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 28 Years Old Indonesian Man Marries 82years Old Woman (633 Views)

Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

28 Years Old Indonesian Man Marries 82years Old Woman by Penaldo: 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
They say love knows no boundaries, and the touching story of how a 28-year-old man in Indonesia fell in love with a woman 54 years his senior over the phone and ended up marrying her despite objections from both their families seems to confirm the old saying.

About a year ago, Sofian Loho Dandel, a 28-year-old warehouse worker from the Indonesian island of Mantehage, received a call from an unknown number. Upon answering, he learned that the women on the other end of the line had dialed his number by mistake, while trying to call someone else. Only instead of hanging up and moving on with their lives, the two started making conversation and getting to know each other. Little did either of them know that they were talking to their future spouse.

“A year ago, I received a phone call from an unknown caller, I answered and we came to know each other,” Sofian recently told Indonesian reporters. “Since then, we have constantly kept in contact without knowing her age. I had never dated before, I felt in love.”

culled from palmchat
Re: 28 Years Old Indonesian Man Marries 82years Old Woman by mexxmoney: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
They are age mates, just invert the 82 and they will both be 28. Problem solved, over and out!!!!
Re: 28 Years Old Indonesian Man Marries 82years Old Woman by Jodha(f): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Awkward sha... Is it love or he married her for her money...

Whatever drives his Keke.. Sha..

(1) (Reply)

It's My Birthday!!!! / Why Beautiful Ladies Always Fall In Love With Ugly Guys / Help Is This The Answers To My Prayer? If It Is Then I Need Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.