Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (109966 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Loveisascam: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2018
My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy - Age and place of employment does not necessarily mean maturity.

I and my bf have been friends online before we finally decided to meet. After meeting, we mutually decided to start dating.

Unknown to me my bf had shared me with two of his friends to tempt me. Friend 1 chatted me up but I didn't give him any attention so he stopped all conversations with me. Friend two chatted me up too but somehow he was able to get my attention. I however clearly told him I had a boyfriend and was not interested in any romantic relationship with him. He told me he didn't have any issues with it but that we could still be friends.

I am a very sincere and open person and so I told my bf about my friendship with Friend two. I usually share screenshots of my conversations with Friend two with my bf. I did not hide any thing from him because I had no intentions to cheat. I was very transparent.

Little did I know that my bf on the other hand was also busy sharing everything that has transpired between us including very sensitive information like our sexual styles, the state of my vagina and even my financial status with his friend.

My bf told friend two to stop the game and leave me alone. Friend two refused. According to him, he realised I was not the slut my boyfriend painted me to be and thought I will be a great catch for a girlfriend.

To discourage him, my bf started slandering me to him.He even went to the extent of telling his friend that
the last time I visited, he didn't enjoy the sex because my vagina was wide and that I had probably slept with some people before meeting him.

I had told friend two that the next time I visit my bf, I will endeavour to make arrangement so we can see too since him and bf stay in the same location. However on visiting my bf, I changed my mind and rather told him to visit my base if he really wants us to meet. He agreed to come around. I told my bf about my plan to meet friend two but didn't tell him that friend two had agreed to come to my base.

Friend two told my bf of his plan to come and visit me in my base and that finally he is going to have his way with me. My bf tried to discourage him from coming but he refused.

My bf was then forced to confess what he had done but told me not to let his friend know he has told me.

I kept chatting and receiving calls from friend two without revealing to him that I knew what he was up to.

After 3 days, I decided to let friend two know that my bf told me about their game. He was shocked and started opening up all my bf told him about me.

He told me my bf never really loved me and that he was with me because he didn't have to spend. I didn't ask him for money and even when I come to visit, I don't ask for tp.

Friend two also told me that my bf said I will be useful in his plans to relocate to Canada as he will convince me he wants us to marry, and that I should support him relocate first and then later when he is stable he will come back to Nigeria so we can wed and then he can bring me over. Meanwhile his actual plan is to relocate to Canada and marry a white girl for citizenship. I would never have suspected this could be my bf plans because he works in an averagely good place where he earns averagely well.

Friend two then advised me never to reveal my financial status to any man and to be selfish when I love. He said he still genuinely wants to date me and that he is sorry.

I am not stupid though. Friend 2 and my bf are idiots. I cannot date any one of them. I have blocked both of them.

This experience has shattered me though. I will never ever trust any man again even the man I marry. I used to believe in the idea of shared finances in marriage but not anymore. No managing with any man.

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer.

532 Likes 58 Shares

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2018
It's well pele. cheesy I am a man am not a scum.

212 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Physika(f): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2018
I'm a man and not a scum. Acidosis is a man too and not a scum.
Thank you.

332 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Oblongata: 8:46am On Aug 25, 2018
You got played

Your boyfriend messed up real bad, he destroyed the guy code ; never snitch on your guy

Both of them are stu.pid and immature

In a mature setting, you would get forked by both of them and still end up being friends with them. ..

Hope the guys learnt their lesson

Hope you learnt yours too?

Shine your eyes and don't ignore warning signs again!

413 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Olalan(m): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2018
Sorry about your ordeal........ you seem like a good girl from your narrative. Pls don't allow this affect your view about guys cause it could be an undoing in your next relationship. Love yourself, be good and the right guy will come along......

228 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by thanki410(m): 8:53am On Aug 25, 2018
No , men are not scums ,
your man is a scum...
When life wants to give you oranges , sometimes it gives you , not an orange , but a seed to plant... The seed teaches you to plant , water and be patient
When God wants to get you to the future Mr right , he let you learn certain things sometimes, from people that will help you stand , this is one , look at the brighter side...

323 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by thorpido(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2018
You will hurt yourself more if you decide to carry distrust in your heart for men generally,except you don't plan to marry one.
You can't use one guy's experience to judge all.The guy you dated was a scum but not all men are.
You need to take your time to know a guy well before you take a plunge.Try and close your legs too.Opening your legs too quickly messes up the rational thinking.

You're young too and need some growing up.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by HarunaWest(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:
My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy - Age and place of employment does not necessarily mean maturity.

I and my bf have been friends online before we finally decided to meet. After meeting, we mutually decided to start dating.

Unknown to me my bf had shared me with two of his friends to tempt me. Friend 1 chatted me up but I didn't give him any attention so he stopped all conversations with me. Friend two chatted me up too but somehow he was able to get my attention. I however clearly told him I had a boyfriend and was not interested in any romantic relationship with him. He told me he didn't have any issues with it but that we could still be friends.

I am a very sincere and open person and so I told my bf about my friendship with Friend two. I usually share screenshots of my conversations with Friend two with my bf. I did not hide any thing from him because I had no intentions to cheat. I was very transparent.

Little did I know that my bf on the other hand was also busy sharing everything that has transpired between us including very sensitive information like our sexual styles, the state of my vagina and even my financial status with his friend.

My bf told friend two to stop the game and leave me alone. Friend two refused. According to him, he realised I was not the slut my boyfriend painted me to be and thought I will be a great catch for a girlfriend.

To discourage him, my bf started slandering me to him.He even went to the extent of telling his friend that
the last time I visited, he didn't enjoy the sex because my vagina was wide and that I had probably slept with some people before meeting him.

I had told friend two that the next time I visit my bf, I will endeavour to make arrangement so we can see too since him and bf stay in the same location. However on visiting my bf, I changed my mind and rather told him to visit my base if he really wants us to meet. He agreed to come around. I told my bf about my plan to meet friend two but didn't tell him that friend two had agreed to come to my base.

Friend two told my bf of his plan to come and visit me in my base and that finally he is going to have his way with me. My bf tried to discourage him from coming but he refused.

My bf was then forced to confess what he had done but told me not to let his friend know he has told me.

I kept chatting and receiving calls from friend two without revealing to him that I knew what he was up to.

After 3 days, I decided to let friend two know that my bf told me about their game. He was shocked and started opening up all my bf told him about me.

He told me my bf never really loved me and that he was with me because he didn't have to spend. I didn't ask him for money and even when I come to visit, I don't ask for tp.

Friend two also told me that my bf said I will be useful in his plans to relocate to Canada as he will convince me he wants us to marry, and that I should support him relocate first and then later when he is stable he will come back to Nigeria so we can wed and then he can bring me over. Meanwhile his actual plan is to relocate to Canada and marry a white girl for citizenship. I would never have suspected this could be my bf plans because he works in an averagely good place where he earns averagely well.

Friend two then advised me never to reveal my financial status to any man and to be selfish when I love. He said he still genuinely wants to date me and that he is sorry.

I am not stupid though. Friend 2 and my bf are idiots. I cannot date any one of them. I have blocked both of them.

This experience has shattered me though. I will never ever trust any man again even the man I marry. I used to believe in the idea of shared finances in marriage but not anymore. No managing with any man.

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer.
Well sorry bout that...He is obviously a b*tch *ss N*gga...infact both of em...That some few guys decide to play tricks on you doesnt mean all men are scum..am sure you wouldn't dare call your dad a scum. Just see it as an episode of life. Its called Experience. Live Life,Love and Move Ahead.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by dre11(m): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:

just one relationship and you believe "love" is a scam.
you aren't yet ready for relationships...........

Note:
seems you're on of those that is ready to attain the zenith because those that aspire for it aren't afraid of falling, failing and losing because that were they draw up the strength, inspiration and zeal to excel.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Acidosis(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2018
Physika:
I'm a man and not a scum. Acidosis is a man too and not a scum.
Thank you.
Lool
Oga I'm a scum cheesy grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Physika(f): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2018
Acidosis:

Lool
Oga I'm a scum cheesy grin
Oh I see

Oya confess, were you the bf or the bf 2nd friend? lol

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Acidosis(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2018
Physika:

Oh I see

Oya confess, were you the bf or the bf 2nd friend? lol

grin grin I'm the guy she dumped for bf and bf's friend 2.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by alterswerve(m): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2018
When people decide to be good there's always one person out there who wants to take advantage...

And that's terrible..

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 25, 2018
Hmmm
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by HeWrites(m): 9:36am On Aug 25, 2018
Just as we have people spoiling the country’s image, we also have people who toy with the heart of those who genuinely love them.

Op, sorry about that. Now you have learnt a lesson, you'll know how to play your card when next you're in a relationship.

20 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Physika(f): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2018
Acidosis:

grin grin I'm the guy she dumped for bf and bf's friend 2.
She dumped you? Wow
Then op is a scum aswel, that makes two scums, lol.
I'm out of here.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by CallMePapi(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2018
Hmm dear op, most guys and girls alike just have numbers to the age but are not matured enough relationship wise. My advise is try getting to know who you're into very well before sharing sensitive information with them. Some 20 years old are more matured than some 30 years old

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Headlesschicken(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2018
undecided and now men are scum,because u dated a scum,in friend one two and friend three,i believe yuh dad falls into d category of men... Happy to b a scum like yuh dad..SMH...

7 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2018
Lolzz those guys really know nothing.
1. They are not true friends
2. They are immature
3. How the hell did Op get involved so deep if she's smart as she wants us to believe
4. There are better ways to test a girl to know if she's true.
5. Op being in the club of "men are scum" would do u no favour.
Always be u & be real... U just learned from those fööls. Live smart wink

15 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by boiz2men(m): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2018
Sorry..

The next will be better... And yes there's no such thing as love...

Love is nothing but a mere choice of affections towards someone. You choose to have and show affections to someone (of course, the choice is made off a reason).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by dollytino4real(f): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2018
oho, wen I say sum tin sum she goat and he goat will blast their head not mine

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2018
Eeya. Please next tym u hook up with a guy online...offline, refrain from having sex with him...please let sex be the last last resort. Keep certain things to yourself. There is something I used to tell the guys that asked me out when I was unmarried. I tell them they are still in the lab and under microscope lol...this approach never failed me, not once

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by nanauju(f): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2018
Babe shun those boys, they're kids, and scum bags. Glad you knew on time. Use this as an experience in handling your next relationship, btw don't rush into one, sit down and know what you expect from not just yourself, but from your partner as well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by adebayo201: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
I am a man and not a scum.
Lalasticlala is a man and not a scum... cheesy

After reading this part, I now know what's up with you and your bf. You're both immature.

I don't know how you'd share some 'sensitive' things with a random guy.

Sorry ehn. Your wound go heal with time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Les: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
I'm some years younger than the said man-friend, but I can never be useless, stupid, foolish and immature than the man-friend and his friend combined and ignorant than the 3 of you combined together!! angry angry angry

WHAT INSOLENCE!!! angry angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Les: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
adebayo201:

I don't know how you'd share some 'sensitive' things with a random guy.
can you imagine?? So ignorant
angry angry angry

Sorry ehn. Your wound go heal with time.
i prey so too

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by MicroSweet(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Most guys snitch on the other, especially when a woman is involved. id.iots

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by generationz(f): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:

abeg share the names of your ex's monicker so innocent girls don't enter his trap

38 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.