Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Senate President Bags Chietaincy Title In Zamfara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Bags Chietaincy Title In Zamfara (462 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) / Abiola: Babagana Kingibe Recognized As Former Vice President, Bags GCON / Willie Obiano Bags Chieftaincy Title In Aguleri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate President Bags Chietaincy Title In Zamfara by sonsomegrigbo: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Zamfara

Senate President Bukola Saraki was on Saturday conferred with the traditional title of Dan-Iya Kaura-Namoda in Zamfara state.

The Senate President was in the state to witness the wedding of six daughters of Sen Tijjani Kaura which took place at the Emir of Kaura-Namoda’s palace.
The Emir, Alhaji Muhammad Asha,said Saraki deserved the title in view of his sterling qualities and contribution to the development of the nation.

He said, “by this title, you have become one of the citizens of this emirate and a title holder of this palace. ”
He urged him to be a good ambassador of the emirate by providing good and exemplary leadership at the senate.
Responding, Saraki, who thanked the emir for seeing him worthy of the title, said he would live up to the expectations of the emirate.
Saraki also pledged to discharge all the attributes of the title to the best of his ability.

The ceremonies were witnessed by the state governor, Alhaji Abdulaziz Yari, two former governors of the state, Sen. Ahmed Sani and Alhaji Mamuda Shinkafi, former governor of old Sokoto state, Mallam Yahaya Abdulkarim as well as many members of the national and state assemblies.

Source;
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/senate-president-bags-chietaincy-title-zamfara/

Re: Senate President Bags Chietaincy Title In Zamfara by sarrki(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
A criminal heading the shallowed chamber

1 Like

Re: Senate President Bags Chietaincy Title In Zamfara by sonsomegrigbo: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:
A criminal heading the shallowed chamber

my brother, e taya me o...
Re: Senate President Bags Chietaincy Title In Zamfara by alaba223: 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:

hmm
Re: Senate President Bags Chietaincy Title In Zamfara by GeeOh(f): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
nawa ooooo,hw will dis affect xchange rate or at least the price of garri
Re: Senate President Bags Chietaincy Title In Zamfara by sarrki(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:

Traditional and religious body really messed up our system
Re: Senate President Bags Chietaincy Title In Zamfara by Kutis2030(m): 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
Thief
Re: Senate President Bags Chietaincy Title In Zamfara by sonsomegrigbo: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:

Traditional and religious body really messed up our system

seriously bro

(1) (Reply)

Ii / PHOTOS: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu After Being Granted Bail / Over 400 Fulani Across Nigeria Convert To Christianity, 7 Ordained As Reverends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.