Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result (54168 Views)

Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape / OAU Medicine And Surgery Cut-off Mark 304 / UNILAG VS OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2017
Oh well.....

Either one of the two are dullards or extremely brillant, or the standards are just different..

1 Like

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by megareal: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2017
I'm yet to see a medical student who jokes with their MB exams. Probably, the lecturers in UNN ain't doing their jobs right or are over enthusiatic in grading.

7 Likes

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by G360(f): 8:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Hilarious.

Hello, good day, I want to tell guys about how to get paid #200 Naira, #1000 and more per survey of 5 minutes to your paga account, I know it's small. It just money you use to recharge card, but it something.
If you are interested, first open a paga account at mypaga.com
After you have finished registering and opening an account. Go to play store and download streetbees app, register on it using the phone number you use to register on paga,
Then you should use this referral code "8051SS" when you are ask to input in refer code,. Then do the survey task very easy and simple. In two working days, your money will be in your paga account.
Please don't forget to use the referral code
There is currently a survey for 1000 naira now, go and do it now
Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by vecman22(m): 8:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Ibops dull na...
Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by GreatMahmud: 8:49am On Apr 23, 2017
I cant comprehend the basis of this post..

3 Likes

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by profem1(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2017
You are meant to compare the academic prowess of students from both schools. Not just comparing results.
If those guys from OAU write UNN exam, they'll still pass.
After all, I can see more than one person that passed all in UNN. So, I don't see any excuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by ayusco85(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2017
okonja:
Somebody pls post my dear Unimaid own

That schl still dey exist? Thought it was blown to pieces shocked

2 Likes

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by tukdi: 8:52am On Apr 23, 2017
UNN is just overhyped! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by charischisom(f): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2017
Unn lectures are sadist. If you think u are smarter than all those student try getting admitted to that department.

1 Like

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by 2innocent(m): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2017
unn microbiology graduate....... it isnt easy but we thank d lord
Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by BABANGBALI: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2017
Afonja 1-0 Igbo

The winner is afonjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Igbos can only beat us in crimes and other related issues tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 23, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Afonja 1-0 Igbo

The winner is afonjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Igbos can only beat us in crimes and other related issues tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by BABANGBALI: 8:58am On Apr 23, 2017
okonja:
Somebody pls post my dear Unimaid own
That is where terrorists are trained grin grin
Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by BABANGBALI: 8:59am On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=Esseite post=55829773][/quote]if I tear you hungry man slap
Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by kense88: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2017
unn is filled with wicked souls, in the name lecturers. One day the students will rise against them. I know some medical students very well. They read, like there life depends on it. The result is a big shame to the so called lecturers. They are repeatedly failing on there duties. Cleansing is absolutely necessary.

2 Likes

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by okonja(m): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2017
ayusco85:

That schl still dey exist? Thought it was blown to pieces shocked

My brother, amidst all odds, BH never entered the school throughout the time I was there but we used to see the reflection of explosions from Konduga LGA direction...Thank God I nd my peeps were outta there alive.
Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 23, 2017
The standard of marking is never the same..

Do you know that in some schools, the first year students there write Mathematics (which is not proper) and in some schools too, it doesn't exist.

I can only agree that this is pure wickedness. They just want to show that they're the best university with high standard of learning. It's rubbish..

But quote me anywhere, if OAU students are given the opportunity to write UNN MB exams, you'll see mass failure. Even the person with distinctions may not survive it. I keep asking myself; is it not the same topic, courses and same exam that's being conducted nationwide or are there medical students that write different thing.

Our Educational sector is in total shamble. The way they suffer students here eeh, it's alarming at a very high frequency. It's very obnoxious and barbaric.

just go to overseas and see how they treat medical students. Infact, as from 300l or less, medical students are expected to assist Surgeons in the theater but here; who born monkey..

Zoological country.

happy sunday my people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by felixomor: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
I want categorically condemn the person who said OAU medicine withdraw and fail many students like UNN.

Pls be informed properly that OAU Medicine released her result for First MBChB result which is sane as UNN 2nd MBBS result.

Compare and contrast.

Be informed that the OAU medicine Result is PASS WITH DISTINCTION, PASS,RESIT,REPEAT AND WITHDRAW based on the 50% pass in the Three Pre-Clinical course. Resit means a Student will write an exam of a single Pre-clinical course he failed and repeat is based on failing the two preclinical course and withdraw is failing three of the pre-clinical courses or repeating a class again and failing two out if three of the exams while UNN medicine is based on PASS,FAIL AND DISQUALIFIED on various Per-Clinical courses.

Was the exam set by the same examiners? Like JAMB or WAEC?

Sorry to say,
This is a very dull comparison.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2017
It reminds me of my days in Ife. My matric no CLI/1999/1** , make I no write am finish before some people go decode me. I am not a doctor though......lol
Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by siie: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

The students didnt read and they failed.

Kpomkwem.
so na all of them no read ba? Guy u dull.. E sure me say u no even go schl sef angry

1 Like

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by MurderX: 9:13am On Apr 23, 2017
U dont need to ask why the south east is backward. Na dem dey do themselves, its a shame.

The foolish south east set ridiculous standards for their own and make their own fail, while the south west cleverly allow the students to sail through somehow or the other. At the end of the day, more south western doctors flood the industry whereas south eastern's are still struggling to graduate and many of them even completely fail out. Who won, who loss? Who has the more doctors and who doesnt? This same doctors will gain more place in the health sector while the south east are still striving to graduate.

I remember once I got to owerri airport about 40mins to departure. I was looking at the plane and people were still boarding. They had just made the second boarding announcement and a certain hungry looking official told us (like half the number of passengers in that flight) that we are late and cant make it. He insisted on this and actually kept everybody there till that plane left, some said they have been there for about 1hr. I had travelled extensively and was shocked this is happening in a very local airport. Never experienced it in Lagos and the idiot was quoting all manner of aviation T&Cs. I just smh and said no wonder these people are backward.

Wicknedness has become a reproach to the south east and you see it everywhere once you land there even in their movies. Everything is a struggle and tight, nothing flows like the southwest, not even money. The attitude is like I must do you strong thing, everybody dey change am for themselves, no easiness, no chill, no love. Whereas for southwest na chop make I chop and everybody is happy. Southwest I hail una scatter!

Then they start to shout IPOB everywhere after destroying themselves by themselves. Its a big shame, I have studied in the east and i have studied in the west, this observation is clear.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 23, 2017
The UNN result look like result of Lotto.NaijaBet grin

2 Likes

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2017
siie:
so na all of them no read ba? Guy u dull.. E sure me say u no even go schl sef angry

Kpomkwem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by kristana(f): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2017
vanndubi:
How do we know that that is OAU's result sheets?

Do well to go back and take the pictures of the ones on OAU's letter headed paper.

That is definitely an oau result

1 Like

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by Gassa007: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

None of the above. The students didnt read and they failed.
Kpomkwem.
See the rubbish you dey yarn Dull person

4 Likes

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2017
Gassa007:

See the rubbish you dey yarn Dull person

Kpomkwem.

2 Likes

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by Gozzzy(m): 9:28am On Apr 23, 2017
rheether:

They read their ass out. Every medical student know what's at stake if you fail an MB EXAM
You must be an Igbo girl, cos you are too beautiful to be an afo*ja.... Biko kowaara that human being that does not know sh*t about the lives of medical students.
Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by Adeevah(m): 9:30am On Apr 23, 2017
People from the east don't read nor work
They expect miracles
UNN

1 Like

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by Lepkacious: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2017
PrinceMario:
It's actually an OAU result, I confirmed that.

Those things are involved here;

Either the lecturers can't really imbibe the knowledge into those students or they are just been a sadist.

They whole class can't be dumb.
Trust dem Afojas, y didn't u show us the full name of d Skul,u only captured UNN
Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by Victorclean1: 9:31am On Apr 23, 2017
This foolish people will come here to compare the result. HOW FOOLISH TO COMPARE A RESULT OF 2013 OR 2003 WITH THAT OF 2017. UNN ALSO HAVE SUCH GOOD RESULT OF THE PAST SO TUNDE OR TITI SHOULD GO AND SIT DOWN

3 Likes

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by Onedibe1: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
This is UNN medicine Result that was released.
UNN living on past glory,ntn special abt d sch...
Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by donbenie(m): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

Kpomkwem.
Having gone through the same Exam in my time at UNIBEN,l can tell you the reality is infinitely more complex than your hasty generalization..
A Medical Student is synonymous with a studious student, whether you pass after ALL the jacking is another matter..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria / ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike / Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.