Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

No Subject - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Subject (769 Views)

Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men / A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. / Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Subject by topmarks: 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
Re: No Subject by Stevengerd(m): 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
topmarks:
Guys, how do you tell a girl to sit right if she is exposing too much?
To me, it's akward! so i just look away
U Wil Tel Her Nani
Re: No Subject by Tazdroid(m): 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Excuse me miss, close sesame
Re: No Subject by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Once a guy I know pointed it out to a lady, and she labelled him a pervert! In her words “Wetin carry your eyes go there? Na pervert you be!” So I simply learned to look away too. Not many sensible ladies out there...

1 Like

Re: No Subject by oblak00(m): 12:01am On Apr 23, 2017
Football is the only language we understand. It is life. It is the essence of our existence.

Re: No Subject by Rayfield: 12:01am On Apr 23, 2017
It all depends on the lady's personality and nature of the environment. Some have low esteem, while others may see you as Oversabi.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Come And Take Kiss Oo / I Need A Girl.will Pay 5k Per Hour / Ce N'est Pas Grave, Calliou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.