Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved (34360 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: Miyetti Allah, Afenifere, Ohanaeze Reject Osinbajo Panel / Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms / $43.4m: Osinbajo Panel Compiles List Of Invitees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by sapientia(m): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Mr. President, why don't you do it yourself on national TV.
Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by Aburi001: 8:59am On Apr 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Good one from Mr President.

Thorough investigation demands such suspensions.

This is one thing the Saraki/Dogara led Legislative houses will NEVER emulate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by Lakebeyin(m): 8:59am On Apr 23, 2017
The only days we get 2 c dis man is fridays.. I beseech him resign and dnt b 2 greedy.. ah enough
Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by Nigeriadondie: 8:59am On Apr 23, 2017
mykelmeezy:
honestly Nigeria is a hopeless entity
Na today u know. It have tey
Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by CashZamani(m): 9:00am On Apr 23, 2017
hungryboy:
The only thing we are waiting for ,
Is when Baba Buhari will suspend himself from Aso Rock and the presidency

Then u r going to wait for ever
Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by IamPatriotic(m): 9:02am On Apr 23, 2017
Government of "Baba sope" without seeing the face of talking Baba, government by proxies.
Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by modsfucker: 9:08am On Apr 23, 2017
vincent10:

When last did you see him? Not a Photoshop picture.

You people actually killed him during his London tour but he magically resurrected and appeared to you from nowhere.... I thought that taught you enough lesson. But unfortunately, you seems to be determined in your fruitless course, Goodluck to you then.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by divinelove(m): 9:08am On Apr 23, 2017
Nonsense this is a case of double standard

This bothers on corruption n police shld be involved to investigate prosecute them n nt setting some meaningless panel to cover ur northern brothers involved
Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by emu22(m): 9:11am On Apr 23, 2017
farihafaheemah:
In ideal society, SGF ought have resigned and allow the investigation be carried out. Mr president has really done well for this single act, I don't think this has happened in this history of this country for a sitting SGF to be suspended. However, this case should go beyond investigation, whoever is guilty should be prosecuted and sentenced. In addition Oke shld be locked up for acted against the constitution of this country. Why keeping the huge amt of money without informing Mr. President or NSA

The sgf in question is a northerner after some peeps will come and accuse baba of being partisan.
Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by miketayo(m): 9:11am On Apr 23, 2017
saintkash:

Yes and what did u voted him for if u voted at all.
Let me rephrase my question. . What did u voted GEJ for cos I don't think u voted for PMB.

U rephrased ur question nd killed English d second time grin
Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by ExInferis(m): 9:13am On Apr 23, 2017
hungryboy:

Keep waiting.

Being jobless, you've all the time in the world.

Just don't be this guy....

Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by Lexusgs430: 9:13am On Apr 23, 2017
Who is the presidency?
Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by ExInferis(m): 9:14am On Apr 23, 2017
vincent10:

Friday
Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by emu22(m): 9:16am On Apr 23, 2017
farihafaheemah:
In ideal society, SGF ought have resigned and allow the investigation be carried out. Mr president has really done well for this single act, I don't think this has happened in this history of this country for a sitting SGF to be suspended. However, this case should go beyond investigation, whoever is guilty should be prosecuted and sentenced. In addition Oke shld be locked up for acted against the constitution of this country. Why keeping the huge amt of money without informing Mr. President or NSA

Baba,keep chasing the goats away from the yam.Some people will still accuse him of being partisan after suspending a fellow northerner.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by ExInferis(m): 9:19am On Apr 23, 2017
DjAndroid:
and that is what you voted him in for?

Even if all he did at the end of his term is jail kanu....mission accomplished.
Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by positivetaught: 9:23am On Apr 23, 2017
we are waiting to see those that would be suspended, there was a news item so days ago that Oke(NIA) director brief mongono (NSA) about the so call covert operations now if mongono failed to brief buhari there should be no cover up he must be given the boot,all these media dress up to give buhari a competent non nonsense image,we are watching n taking notes,yesterday CAN youth wing made allegations of religious bias against buhari whether that was right or wrong, in leader or politics you need to always balanced your views n actions especially in Nigeria's case,buhari doesn't do this n is clearly preplanned n deliberate if not why hasn't magu,kyari,buratai,Danbazau been "suspended" up till now?,but time shall tell.
Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by Carter4luv(m): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2017
Wat if in d course of suspension of those involve, vice president is also part of it, who will suspend him.
Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by Ijaya123: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2017
hungryboy:

It is better for you to wait till the crab will bat an eyelid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by farihafaheemah(m): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2017
emu22:

The sgf in question is a northerner after some peeps will come and accuse baba of being partisan.
For the wailers Babachir Lawal is not a northerner. He's from south since his name is not abdullahi, Ahmed, Mohammed, Daura, Kayri etc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by Daboomb: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Good one from Mr President.

Thorough investigation demands such suspensions.

I tell you, Sai Baaba don dey vex join! grin grin

Bu they need to watch the DSS boss closely.
And that Attorney General.
........... all AGF in recent past, were criminals in bed with thieves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by Daboomb: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2017
Carter4luv:
Wat if in d course of suspension of those involve, vice president is also part of it, who will suspend him.

Prove it or remain a WAILER for life!
Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by redcliff: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2017
Please im not in the know.. what did the sgf do this time
Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by adecz: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2017
This is how a prez should act;
Resolute & decisive, not dilly dallying &
Sending mixed signals.

PMB trusts his old "cargoes" too much,
not knowing they are a bunch of hungry & selfis
Jackals.

Better late than never.
Good one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by Boyooosa(m): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2017
I thank God for Buhari's life, his ears finally healed. If he doesn't take this kind of steps, he will be rubbished by all these miscreants we parade as leaders in every day of our lives. Kudos to Wailers as well for they did not allow PMB to fail, although they thought they were against him but here goes the positive result (we hope for more), Any government without opposition or criticism is a STILL BORN in Patrick Obiahgbon's voice. And for those of us that believe in this government, I think this is the time we can tell people that 'I no tell you?' .... somebody should borrow me that Freeman's pix

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by Memphis357(m): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2017
mmb:
Is like you want him to die. Baba is stronger than you and don't be surprise you might die before him.
I will save this post for future reference.
Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2017
I concur
Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by DjAndroid: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2017
saintkash:

Yes and what did u voted him for if u voted at all.
Let me rephrase my question. . What did u voted GEJ for cos I don't think u voted for PMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by Carter4luv(m): 10:06am On Apr 23, 2017
Daboomb:

Prove it or remain a WAILER for life!
Naija una too take tins serious go abeg na Sunday I no won quarrel. Person no fit play for dis country again. Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by vic155: 10:31am On Apr 23, 2017
vincent10:

Retard IPOB he was in the mosque last Friday, that is yesterday. Meanwhile the person that u said he is dead why are u asking of him nw

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 23, 2017
mykelmeezy:
is that how hopeless you're? if our past presidents that has almost looted Nigeria out of the world map could try quarter of what buhari has done only in fighting against corruption, you might have gotten a little hope in your misery life
Re: Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved by edupedia: 10:47am On Apr 23, 2017
mykelmeezy:

.....like your Ojukwu and land of the faded sun....hopeless flat head....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Acting President Osinbajo Presiding Over The FEC Meeting Today / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick / Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.