Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Women: Do They Really Worth It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: Do They Really Worth It? (768 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? / Cruel Things Women Do To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women: Do They Really Worth It? by afemai: 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2010
Coming out from a failed relationship (fault not mine), I came across this anonymous piece below by chance and reading it has influenced me greatly regarding how I relate with women afterwards, I have though refused to apply the forgiving part of it as prescribed. I still feel the writer has over protected the being called woman….what do you think?

“I have been such a great lover of women all my life. I found out women are like the jelly fish! You need not add any seasoning to them you savor them as they are. I do disagree with my men folk when they say “women are the same” I believe every woman is bestowed with unique attributes because they are beautifully made by God. I hate it when men lie to them, deceive, beat, and keep a sizeable number of them at a time. All a man need to do is pamper her, understand her and forgive her almost at all times.”
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by Akebulan: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2010
where did you get the quote from?
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2010
Nice read if only some of the male folk learn right?
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by MyHonour(m): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2010
Some women are like that quote said while others are just meant to be banged and dumped tongue
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by iice(f): 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2010
LOL @ forgive her almost all the time. Underhanded compliment cheesy
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by freecocoa(f): 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2010
@ poster u jst made my day,i wish men wil jst undastand.
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by mamagee3(f): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2010
Too long to read. tongue
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2010
Also read this in another thread

“I have been such a great lover of men all my life. I found out men are like the jelly fish! You need not add any seasoning to them you savor them as they are. I do disagree with my women folk when they say “men are the same” I believe every man is bestowed with unique attributes because they are beautifully made by God. I hate it when women lie to them, deceive,  and keep a sizeable number of them at a time. All a woman need to do is pamper him, understand him and forgive him  all times.”
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by harakiri(m): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2010
Women are definitely worth it (you can't sleep with yourself can you?) but when you are lucky to find a good lady, respect her,treat her right,listen to her,pamper her and also "discipline" her when she errs (this doesn't involve crude methods. . .before some feminists jump on this one).As much as you love and care for her, always be prepared to go back to being single coz women in general will walk all over you if you don't keep them on their toes.Once they feel they have you "locked" down, you become "uninteresting" and they start becoming "distracted".

Nuff said.
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by echobee(f): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2010
ask ur self this question,does ur sisters really worth it?
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by whitelexi(m): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Nice read if only some of the male folk learn right?

Well, its good to know u decided to stop using the word negros cheesy wink
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by Nautillus(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2010
Boring, tongue
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by Genuine(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2010
I've got a mum and sisters who were the best when i was young, but these days they bring me grief.

I think everything changes with time, women included

Do we really need women? I think yes but only in the early stages of life, after that, they change, they turn their backs, and they fade into the past until memories of them hurt the brain and suffocate the heart.
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 05, 2010
whitelexi:

Boy I changed it to "NUGOR" because you know we have some Nugors out here grin grin
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by Lovechyld101(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2010
Abeg e women aint w0rth it at all. Guys learn 4rm experience i waz lyk diz nice,careing ,c0ol guy. I alm0st turn mayee, maga don pay na g0d save me. I support d women are different part.i min compare their Counterpart white gurl to 9ja gurl. With white gurlz theres this aura of tenderness,l0ve etc but 9ja gurl are over ambicious they dont deserve 2much l0ving.
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by justwise(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
whitelexi:

Noticed that as well. grin grin
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by justwise(m): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Boy I changed it to "NUGOR" because you know we have some Nugors out here grin grin

U never disappoint me grin grin
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2010
afemai:

[/color] All a man need to do is pamper her, understand her and forgive her almost at all times.”[/color]

Oh I likey . . grin grin grin
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by afemai: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2010
talknafree:

Also read this in another thread

“I have been such a great lover of men all my life. I found out men are like the jelly fish! You need not add any seasoning to them you savor them as they are. I do disagree with my women folk when they say “men are the same” I believe every man is bestowed with unique attributes because they are beautifully made by God. I hate it when women lie to them, deceive,  and keep a sizeable number of them at a time. All a woman need to do is pamper him, understand him and forgive him  all times.”

now you are jealous
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by Ben13: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2010
^^what d'you expect? wink
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by Tonyet1(m): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2010
Both genders are worth it. understanding and tolerance are two major ingredients for a loving r/ship.
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by prixxy(f): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2010
@ Tonye-t
well said

@topic
God could see that that Adam was lonely so he made Eve for him, so if women are not worth it i am sure God will not make one for Adam
Re: Women: Do They Really Worth It? by kellysopy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2010
All women are not same, some are more special than others. come meet with
me and I will teach u the chemistry of womanhood. By their fruit we shall
know them. Must confess ma wife is a masterpiece, quintessence of womanhood/beauty, perfect creature.
LOVE MY WOMAN

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be My Val Pls? / What Can U Not Do For Love(sequel To The Craziest Thing U Ever Did For Love) / Betrayal Of Trust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.