Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? (92509 Views)

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2014
I Just don't know why broke guys wants to have a girlfriend too, before you start complaning let me quickly tell you am actually dating one shocked

Guys jump into conclusion that girls don't want to date a broke guy simply because he has nothing to offer financially, but this is not true in all cases, a girl that loves you sees you in her future like her husband. She wants the best for you cos she sees you in her future, a girl can date a broke guy but no girl will intentionally marry a broke man.

I love my broke boyfriend because firstly am not dating him for financial reason and 2ndly because I see a bright future in him, but one thing remain, I can't marry him if he continues being broke.

I have stopped condemning girls that doesn't settle for less, there are so many disadvantages of dating a broke guy namely:

*talk about a boring relationship; when your female friends are going places with their rich bf, you are just there lying on his bed staring at each other's faces in his heated room.

*your friends will not respect him; by the time your female friends get to know about his brokeness the respect will just not be there anymore, girls love each other and they want the best for each other.

*he will always disgrace you; yes! This is most annoying, a little amount of money will cause fight between you two, imagine asking your broke boyfriend to at least present himself in a wealthy way to impress your female friends by buying provision or something for them will make him tear you apart.

*he commands too much respect; this is funny, even rich guys that can afford to buy expensive things for their woman doesn't command as much as him, I guess this is done so you won't disregard him.

*he will naturally look stingy to you ; imagine asking your broke boyfriend to help you with #500 when he himself already has a plan for the only #1000 left with him, this is ridiculous because by the time he decides to impress you with 2000# you won't just be feeling him anymore.

This is just a few of what I can remember now, guys should note that their being financially okay brings a kind of hapiness to their girlfriend/fiancé not only because of what they will enjoy from you but because they see their dream being fufilled through you, you live in the best house, drive the best car and all tell me if ur partner won't be proud to show you off.

I love my baby very much but as little as 100# can cause a misunderstanding btw us. God knows the kind of joy that will fill my heart the day he will be financially ok.

'it takes a real woman to date a broke guy and help him fufil his dream'

All this is written from the sadness of my heart.

I guess some guys don't understand me, I am only asking the guys to be rich for their own good not because of a leech girlfriend/fiance. Nigerian men are quick to insult any girl that comes here to talk about money in a relationship. I am not after my Boyfriend's money or anything, his happiness is mine also and I know he will be happy by the time he is financially ok to cater for all his own needs and beyond.

If you become financially successful it is your name that will be known not your wife's name talkless of a girlfriend, that is why I used Dangote and ADenuga as example...how often do you guys hear of Mrs dangote or Mrs adenuga? Is it as often as both men? NO! And in case the woman is as sucessful as the likes of omotola jalade, ngozi iweala their man is as successful as them.

331 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 20, 2014
If go no go, I go do yahoo yahoo.... Like play like play, after 9 years on NL, I made d 1st comment...

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Krak(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2014
So ladies cant work for themselves and make money again. Why must you always depend fully on your boyfriends or husbands?

334 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Gooci(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2014
Krak: So ladies cant work for themselves and make money again. Why must you always depend fully on your boyfriends or husbands?

i like this question...........

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Gooci(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2014
@Op, if 100naira can cause fight btw yu nd yur bf, then yur worse than him angry

353 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by gede7744(f): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2014
op l like u. u are too factual.

but have u considered d fact that some ladies/women are created to be richer than their husbands/ (or in ur case bf)

if u are born to be richer than ur husband and u refuse to maximize ur potential all because u believed that men are born to be a sole provider u are cheating on urself and u will definitely be miserable

my advice- maximize ur potential. don't wait for any man to complete u. be a complete entity. any other jara is appreciated

shalom

388 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2014
chaii broke guys they can bleep heaven yet they don't have money to take care of the thing they bleep.I have friend that date them so annoying

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2014
gede7744: op l like u. u are too factual.

but have u considered d fact that some ladies/women are created to be richer than their husbands/ (or in ur case bf)

if u are born to be richer than ur husband and u refuse to maximize ur potential all because u believed that men are born to be a sole provider u are cheating on urself and u will definitely be miserable

my advice- maximize ur potential. don't wait for any man to complete u. be a complete entity. any other jara is appreciated

shalom
Tnk u

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii broke guys they can bleep heaven yet they don't have money to take care of the thing they bleep.I have friend that date them so annoying
grin lol, even if they cnt take care of what they r bleeping att least taking care of themselves would do.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2014
Gooci: @Op, if 100naira can cause fight btw yu nd yur bf, then yur worse than him angry
In what way?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2014
Aren't you a broke girlfriend?

193 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by coolzeal(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii broke guys they can bleep heaven yet they don't have money to take care of the thing they bleep.I have friend that date them so annoying
What's your worth? How much have you made in your entire life? Get a job and stop depending on guys.

192 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by valdes00(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
I no pray mak my babe use mistake b ur friend..... Cos if two of una be fwends, haaa am finished....

52 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Spidermon: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Op, find another boyfriend if e tire u abeg. No come dey use ur boyfriend wash for here....

N.B: If my babe dey use me wash for my back because I no get money, make Amadioha goat-rape am. Wait first, I hope this Op isn't Biliki

225 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by loswhite(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
are your friends not enjoying the bleeping? Are your friends taking care of the thing dat does the bleeping? If no, y then do you expect the bleeper to take care of the bleeped grin

210 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by valdes00(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
What's the similarity btw this type of girls n prostitutes?
.... They all want money after sex....

185 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by valdes00(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Spidermon: Op, find another boyfriend if e tire u abeg. No come dey use ur boyfriend wash for here....

N.B: If our babes dey use us wash for our back because we no get money, make Amadioha goat-rape dem. Wait first, I hope this Op isn't Biliki or Itunnu
AMEN

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
loswhite: are your friends not enjoying the bleeping? Are your friends taking care of the thing dat does the bleeping? If no, y then do you expect the bleeper to take care of the bleeped grin
at least the bleeper should try to take care of the bleeped

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
coolzeal: What's your worth? How much have you made in your entire life? Get a job and stop depending on guys.
dude take it easy on me are you a broke guyI am talking to broke guys okay

21 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
valdes00: What's the similarity btw this type of girls n prostitutes?
.... They all want money after sex....
Who is this one? That ur gf is dating Ɣ☺u for money doesn't mean every girl is like her ok? I have been with my bf for close to 3years now nd I haven't spent his 10k, if the relationship is based on money, I would have left even before the first 3months.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=OlamiB]
grin lol, even if they cnt take care of what they r bleeping att least taking care of themselves would do. [/quote if they know they can't take care of what they are bleeping then they stop having girlfriends

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by valdes00(m): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
OlamiB:
Who is this one? That ur gf is dating Ɣ☺u for money doesn't mean every girl is like her ok? I have been with my bf for close to 3years now nd I haven't spent his 10k, if the relationship is based on money, I would have left even before the first 3months.
*yawns*... For my money you say?... Am broke... So hit sumwhere else

22 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi: Aren't you a broke girlfriend?
I am not. I do most of the spending and also giving him money for this career

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
valdes00:
*yawns*... For my money you say?... Am broke... So hit sumwhere else
Broke guys be feeling themselves, who knows if Ɣ☺u still collect offers for church frm ur parents

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=prettythicksme][/quote]
I am not saying they should have money because of their gf, but because of themselves. Won't they be happy if they live in expensive area? Ride a good car?

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by lawrenceunaa: 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
i don't knw y but i dislike 'long posts' undecided

If dating a broke guy is a sin (and ladies believe that they re equal to guys) then dating a broke lady/ not rich lady should be a no go area shocked let's see who feels the pain the more tongue

Bonus: ladies seek for love and money will be added onto y'all L grin L

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by jmoore(m): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
prettythicksme: at least the bleeper should try to take care of the bleeped
You just defined prostitution.

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
Spidermon: Op, find another boyfriend if e tire u abeg. No come dey use ur boyfriend wash for here....

N.B: If my babe dey use me wash for my back because I no get money, make Amadioha goat-rape am. Wait first, I hope this Op isn't Biliki
Stay there. Ɣ☺u will sure tell ur kids Ɣ☺u were busy with NL when ur mates were making money

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by valdes00(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
OlamiB:
Broke guys be feeling themselves, who knows if Ɣ☺u still collect offers for church frm ur parents
Am gonna agree wit you on this... Hw did u knw abt that..... At least 3sundays offerin is enof to tak my babe out.... Tak ur best shot again

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Lily4star(f): 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Now everyone knows your bf is broke undecided, why you dey fall em hand for public nah.

You weren't forced into the relationship and you sef know he doesn't ve, as long as you both understand eachother, and you sound like a babe that cares about what friends say about your relationshipn infact you listen to advice from friends a lot, stop comparing jor. Since you say he has a bright future e go better, support him, encourage him and pray for him as well too. Stop bringing your relationship in public for people to ve something to talk about. Now get ready for the rest things others ll say, I trust Nl
Comments Loading... 99%.

This is pure mockery ooo I swear, now Imagine your bf sees this, he ll be like

195 Likes 15 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing / Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover