Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex (4910 Views)

Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Collyno82(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Help I won't stay for one year without sex if you travel abroad

My fiancee cried out.

Hello my brothers and sisters, happy Sunday to you all.

Please, am seriously in dire need of an advice.

The company where i am working is about to send us for one year course outside the shores of Nigeria, but am having a problem with my fiancee who am about to get married to very soon.

Sincerely speaking she told me pointblank that she can not afford to stay alone without me for one year without sex.

Initially I thought this was suppose to be a celebration when i informed her about my travelling abroad but the reverse was the case.

However, a friend had suggested that i should introduce a vibrator to her but am not comfortable with that because of my hard stance on masturbation and the fear that it may lead her to lesbianism.

As it stands now, I dont know what to do because I love her so much and I dont want to loose her.

Be that as it may, this is a life time oppurtunity for me to attain the height of success in my chosen carer as a person if i travelled.

Please what do I do?
Matured advise needed, be nice am on a crossroad right now.

Thanks
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by dingbang(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
She has told u d koko. Its either u let sex stand in the way of your career or you pursue your dreams..

By the way.. A focused man would choose the latter..

6 Likes

Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Fuckshiit: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
it's either you fúckiñg get her a TOY-CÔCK or she's fúçkiñg gonna be getting a REAL CÖCK when you fûçking leave

grin

1 Like

Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Fuckshiit: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
..and yo friend might fúçk her when yöu fûçking aínt there grin

4 Likes

Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
This one pass me o cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
grin Bleep Bleep every where
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by SUPERPACK: 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
if she can't sacrifice a year without sex to enjoy a better and more comfortable future with you, my brother dump her and move ahead with your journey, life is full of sacrifice, what will be the story if u are sick or have future commitment that makes u unavailable in the future how will she cope., Sex is nt food that she cant cope without,
Adaptation is the key to a successful home.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Fmartin(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
hmm.. nothing last forever. u choose ur job or fornication..

1 Like

Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Weak me
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by mofeoluwadassah: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nd u dont knw wht 2 do abi..........she does nt want u 2 go where u ll successed nd u re here asking wht u shld do,stay wit her den nd continue playing love
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Collyno82(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fuckshiit:
..and yo friend might fúçk her when yöu fûçking aínt there grin
don't think he can do such wickedness. more so he is a correct Gee not a modafu*ka
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
I can gladly keep her company
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Partnerbiz(f): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Go for your studies bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Fuckshiit: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Collyno82:
don't think he can do such wickedness. more so he is a correct Gee not a modafu*ka

Do not fûçking trust...I REPEAT do not fûçking trust no Gee wîth Ur fúçkiñg favourite pú$$y

he ain't gonna fúçking tell you when he starts hîtting that pöt grin ...and she definitely fûçkiñg won't tell ya either

2 Likes

Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by modsfucker: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
She's indirectly telling that during the course of your relationship/Marriage, should anything happen to you thag will render you unable to satisfy her sexual urge, she'll leave you.

My advice is, tell her point blank too that if that's her final decision then you two have to part ways.

1 Like

Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by prettyesther20: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Your fiancee has a high libido...buh i believe if the relationship really matters to her, she will stick to the commitment.

Talk to her bout it, and tell her u will be faithful to her too while over there.

Buh don't trust her even if she says she will wait, expect anything.
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Yuneehk(f): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
modsfucker:
She's indirectly telling that during the course of your relationship/Marriage, should anything happen to you thag will render you unable to satisfy her sexual urge, she'll leave you.

My advice is, tell her point blank too that if that's her final decision then you two have to part ways.
You've written it all!
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by vanida6: 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oussh wat am i doing here sef
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Acidosis(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
End that relationship now.
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by press005: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
bro...make gud passionate luv to her b4 u leave...also while away, at least once a wk or thereabout, engage her in sensual or fone sex, video call preferably...make sure she cums b4 u conclude each session...always keep in touch wth her on calls 24/7....believe me, she will nt miss ur absence dat mch and wouldn't knw wen one year will elapse.....i gave u dis advice because she is ur fiancee. grin ....bt i trust benita27, she can wait for me for jst a yr grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by press005: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
vanida6:
Oussh wat am i doing here sef

answer d guy naa
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Collyno82(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
modsfucker:

but I so much love her n she madly loves me too. No quarrel since we started dating. In short she is an angel by my standard

1 Like

Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Someone should get me a medal.

That Lady is not serious
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Honestly a year without sex is not that long... She should support your new opportunity and come up with ways to cope.

I think you should tell her that she is being unreasonable and this is showing holes in her loyalty.

You guys can still be intimate together... Through Skype , phone calls . Don't allow her to get a vibrator , it will only push her to want the real thing ( not a lesbian lol)

Will u allow her to atleast use her fingers ... A pillow or items in the house while you guys Skype? You also need to be accommodating

1 Like

Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
prettyesther20:
Your fiancee has a high libido...buh i believe if the relationship really matters to her, she will stick to the commitment.

Talk to her bout it, and tell her u will be faithful to her too while over there.

Buh don't trust her even if she says she will wait, expect anything.
which one is high libido again Lol....pls OP said one yr and not one week. A lot of pple cannot even go without bleep for one month. They'll ask you if you wanna kill them

1 Like

Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by dingbang(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pinkpetals:
Honestly a year without sex is not that long... She should support your new opportunity and come up with ways to cope.

I think you should tell her that she is being unreasonable and this is showing holes in her loyalty.

You guys can still be intimate together... Through Skype , phone calls . Don't allow her to get a vibrator , it will only push her to want the real thing ( not a lesbian lol)

Will u allow her to atleast use her fingers ... A pillow or items in the house while you guys Skype? You also need to be accommodating
Let's be realistic.. Its a whole year or even more. She will definitely cheat.. Even him as well.. Let's not decieve ourselves..
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by bingbagbo(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by modsfucker: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Collyno82:
but I so much love her n she madly loves me too. No quarrel since we started dating. In short she is an angel by my standard

She has succeeded in deceiving you rather. A girl that loves you, find it very difficult to have sex again when you die, not to talk of one year absence.
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
Let's be realistic.. Its a whole year or even more. She will definitely cheat.. Even him as well.. Let's not decieve ourselves..

I agree he will cheat... They always do

But honestly a year is not so long if u aren't idle... If she works too and has things to keep her busy she won't really think of cheating especially if she has committed to be loyal

2 Likes

Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by dingbang(m): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pinkpetals:

I agree he will cheat... They always do

But honestly a year is not so long if u aren't idle... If she works too and has things to keep her busy she won't really think of cheating especially if she has committed to be loyal
I trust a woman on dat...
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Collyno82(m): 4:44am On Apr 24, 2017
Pinkpetals:

can u stay one year without bleeping
Re: Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 24, 2017
Collyno82:
can u stay one year without bleeping

I'm short of 4 months... I'll update you when reaching a year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Massaging His Joystick On The Backside Of Lady On BRT Queue (Video) / Love In A Bar 2 ( Love Story) 18+++ / Get Your Quarantine Free Recharge Cards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.