Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Christians And Muslims, Pls What Is Allah's Name? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims, Pls What Is Allah's Name? (1485 Views)

Baffled Lagosian Says He Found Allah’s Name On His Sallah Meat / Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians And Muslims, Pls What Is Allah's Name? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
obafemee80:

My God doesn't fit into any of the descriptions above...
I'm talking of ALMIGHTY ALLAH,the Most Beneficent,the Most Merciful
Allah the One and only God

Can you be sincere for once?
You made this statement, - "Anyway,we all worship the same God irrespective of the name you call him and mode of worship..."

Now, going by words, the gods above, are same same as your god?
Re: Christians And Muslims, Pls What Is Allah's Name? by obafemee80(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
adepeter26:

Can you be sincere for once?
You made this statement, - "Anyway,we all worship the same God irrespective of the name you call him and mode of worship..."

Now, going by words, the gods above, are same same as your god?
What I meant with that statement is that,it is Allah that will answer your prayers and not what you think is your god(man,Cow,iron)
He is Ar-Rahman-The beneficent.He blesses both the believers and unbelievers in this life
He is Ar-Rahim-The merciful.This attribute will only be shown to only Muslims on judgement day
Re: Christians And Muslims, Pls What Is Allah's Name? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
obafemee80:

What I meant with that statement is that,it is Allah that will answer your prayers and not what you think is your god(man,Cow,iron)
He is Ar-Rahman-The beneficent.He blesses both the believers and unbelievers in this life
He is Ar-Rahim-The merciful.This attribute will only be shown to only Muslims on judgement day
Thank you for the cop out cheesy
Re: Christians And Muslims, Pls What Is Allah's Name? by alBHAGDADI: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2017
adepeter26:

Thank you for the cop out cheesy
They will always run away as soon as they run out of Al taquiya.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Church / Personal Theme For 2020? / Do All Good People Go To Heaven? / Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.