Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. (6196 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by Tallesty1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
We all know that many women see other women as competition and a threat to their existence or happiness but that's not a reason to wish evil to someone who has done you no harm at all.

Many of us can attest to what I am about to say because it's rampant on this forum and other social media websites.

I was scrolling through my news feed on facebook yesterday and I came across a status that says "Rape is just a surprise sex" I clicked on it to see the comments and the first comment was from a lady.

I quote

May your daughter, wife, sister be surprised with a sex this weekend, Amen

The first person that replied the comment was a lady.

I quote

You for add his mother make e pepper am well well

This same thing is common on Nairaland. Most times when a guy attacks or insults a lady on here, the lady will direct her own insults to the ladies in the guy's family.

Why?

What's their crime?

I saw a comment on that facebook post that almost made me shed tears.

"When your daughter grow up, she will be raped so that you will know how a surprise sex hurts"

Like seriously, what's the innocent child's offense?

Please attack and insults the person that insults you not his family who are busy minding their business offline.

Thank You

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by Oyiboman69: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
this Na woman matter....

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by xendra: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
so the people they are hurting are not someones sister, daughters and mothers abi undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by SINZ: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
"May your daughter, wife, sister be
surprised with a sex this weekend,
Amen"

This particular woman deserves a medal in savagery gringrin

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by Tallesty1(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
xendra:
so the people they are hurting are not someones sister, daughters and mothers abi undecided
I am not understanding your comment ooo.

Are you sure you're understanding the post?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by Tallesty1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
SINZ:
"May your daughter, wife, sister be
surprised with a sex this weekend,
Amen"

This particular woman deserves a medal in savagery gringrin
Lols.

But the people she wished that evil have done her nothing to deserve it. She should have said "May seven gay men surprise you with sex this week".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
sinz how are you? oya check out my recent pics on my Dp
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by brandydaniells(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
women are just emotional creatures
...they over love ,over hate, over wicked ,over senseless, over intelligent everything is over ....just manage dem like DAT ....but what were u expecting them to say "may a girl rape u too?' no naaa they will say smting that will hurt d guy to an extent too....savvy?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by xendra: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
I am not understanding your comment ooo.

Are you sure you're understanding the post?
yea. dose who say rude things to women, deserve to be reminded that women in their family are not exempted

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by brandydaniells(m): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
Lols.

But the people she wished that evil have done her nothing to deserve it. She should have said "May seven gay men surprise you with sex this week".
dis guy is wicked
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by Safiaa(f): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
I dont understand why you made a thread about this. Im not gonna lie

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by cheddahboy(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Brb!
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by Flexherbal(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Rape is a crime!
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by pasqal09: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
xendra:

Did u read the OP's post at all? undecided
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by Tallesty1(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Safiaa:
I dont understand why you made a thread about this. Im not gonna lie
Why you commented is even more confusing

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by Tallesty1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
xendra:
yea. dose who say rude things to women, deserve to be reminded that women in their family are not exempted
There is a wide gap between saying rude things about women and insulting a woman.
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by dollyjoy(f): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
Lols.

Guys are guilty of that too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by Tallesty1(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
brandydaniells:
women are just emotional creatures
...they over love ,over hate, over wicked ,over senseless, over intelligent everything is over ....just manage dem like DAT ....but what were u expecting them to say "may a girl rape u too?' no naaa they will say smting that will hurt d guy to an extent too....savvy?
Gay men are there for that
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by Amarabae(f): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Is that why you opened a thread?
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by Tallesty1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
dollyjoy:
Guys are guilty of that too.
We should make it our culture then
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by Tallesty1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Amarabae:
Did you just comment to ask question?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by SINZ: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Berlynn:
sinz how are you? oya check out my recent pics on my Dp

Obaby cheesy

You resemble one of my ex like that gringrin
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by Safiaa(f): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Exactly, he will now be defensive when you wonder why he did..
The thread has no true definition to it..its just a bunch of words to be honest. It will soon be derailed
Amarabae:

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
SINZ:

Obaby cheesy
You resemble one of my ex like that gringrin
your ex? which of em
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by SINZ: 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
Lols.

LOL

But sincerely, its all word of mouth. There's no guarantee that it'll happen so I wouldn't take it personal if I was the guy being attacked.
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by brandydaniells(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
Gay men are there for that
OK (runs)
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by Amarabae(f): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Safiaa:
Exactly, he will now be defensive when you wonder why he did..
The thread has no true definition to it..its just a bunch of words to be honest.
i tire o. Girls don open eyes, naija guys should accept that. Btw are you the safiaa that some guys here complain about? Your broke guys thread is hitting their nerves, hahahahahahaha, ride on sis

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by SINZ: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Berlynn:
your ex? which of em
She loves white braids and she's light skinned too.
But nowhere near as gorgeous as you are, my lady kiss
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
SINZ:

She loves white braids and she's light skinned too.

But nowhere near as gorgeous as you are, my lady kiss
awwww ayam blushing cool lol
Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by SINZ: 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Berlynn:
awwww ayam blushing cool lol
cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
For someone to reply such, it means u hit that person way bad. D person just has to get back with such harsh words.
And funny enough, those harsh words can pain like fire agrrrrrrrh.
I ever told somebody such. Trust those words. It worked like MISSION ACCOMPLISHED grin
the person hurt me, I did same in return cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. by xendra: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
pasqal09:

Did u read the OP's post at all? undecided
park fr one corner. if what he said wasn't hurtful women would not have been reminding him abt d women in his life/family. so yea, I read it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] / Bbnaija Nini Goes Unclad For Saga In Bathroom / Hot Photos Of Curvy Nollywood Actress, Princess Chidinma Showing Her Big ASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.