Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding (3850 Views)

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by tpiar: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
beyond belief.

How is that possible?
Re: A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by tpiar: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
You must have met a nympho assuming your story is true. Nigerian women are not like that.

Btw, I hope you decided to pursue a Christian lifestyle henceforth.
Re: A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by tpiar: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
sex started. . . i told this babe i don tire but she wouldnt hear anyone of it. I did one more . . . but immediately i became lightheaded and felt my strength leave me gradually. I became scared. I told her to stop if i come back from the seminar we can continue she no gree. I ran into the bathroom she followed me i ran into the other room (i was lodged in a suite) and locked it up. She couldnt come in and i gradually regained my sanilty and strength

Unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by Ladylite: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
You must have hit the spot in her no man has hit. It's normal
Re: A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by nlPoster: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ladylite:

It's normal for a woman to chase a man around for sex?

He said he had to run into the bathroom then another room because the lady was voraciously demanding he do another number on her? Round 5 for that matter.

Sounds like fiction.

2 Likes

Re: A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by Ladylite: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
nlPoster:

He said he had to run into the bathroom then another room because the lady was voraciously demanding he do another number on her? Round 5 for that matter.

Sounds like fiction.

Yes sir, it sounds unreal or maybe he is using to secretly hint for us to respect his skills.

Valentine loading

2 Likes

Re: A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by GreatDesigns: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
You had to open a new thread cos of a comment from a previous thread? Wonderful

4 Likes

Re: A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by nlPoster: 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
What the?

https://www.kemifilani.ng/2018/06/man-earns-n170k-as-a-sex-staff-to-a-nympho-in-nigeria-twitter-user-reveals.html

A Nigerian Man earns N170k as a sex staff to a nympho

It appears nothing is strange in Nigeria anymore in the current hard times.

With the increasing rate of frustration in the country, more people are forced into worse circumstances to make ends meet in the country.

A young Nigerian man identified by his Twitter handle; Coleon W, has taken to twitter to narrate a recent incident which transpired between himself and an old friend, recently in Lagos.

According to him, he ran into his old time friend, but was shocked to see how the guy looked. He asked, only to find out that the guy works as a Sex Staff to a lady who’s a Nymph.
Re: A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by nlPoster: 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by tpiar: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by tpiar: 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
Although, I'm sure I would have been worse than this had God not intervened personally in my matter.

Even the bible says 7 women grabbing hold of one man, what other reason could they have besides mostly sex. Marriage is just to cover for the sex.
Re: A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by tpiar: 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
Also, please tell me sex matters did not quash the nairaland server.

Looked like a dos there.
Re: A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by AuroraB(f): 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
He's lying, obviously.
His Dm must have been flooded with what he sought lipsrsealed undecided
Re: A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by tpiar: 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
I just felt fear on seeing that story.

Imagining myself chasing men for sex, even begging them sef, because they might still not want it even when offered for free!

God really saved me sha! The shame would have been something. I'd probably have to pay to get even one trial and error! shocked

At least this lady collected four rounds before the man fainted.

Jesu, nkan be.
Re: A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by tpiar: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
Update:

. At some point (during the sex rounds) . . . i felt empty, i was about to drift into unconsciousness then i said enough and started running . . . she was chasing me.

Even if the writer has an overactive imagination, this is still a topic of concern.
Re: A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by tpiar: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sounds like the lady had not had sex in ages.

That's the reason I said drop feminism if you know you need a man.
Re: A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by ashawopikin(m): 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
nlPoster:

Sounds like fiction.
u never jam, its very real
Re: A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by Sierusvirus(m): 12:26am On Feb 01, 2020
It’s very true.
I have had such experience many times when I was still in the university, some were buying gifts and sending me food every morning through my office security men as at 2007.
It happens all the time and even as we speak now one had to arrange a hotel on this month to have sex with me after persuading me to visit my house for sex.
I openly told her, NO SEX IN MY HOUSE.

Another told a waiter last two weeks to let me know she’s interested in me and she is all over me for sex, it’s not new at all and I can never use it against them at all.

It happens live here in Nigeria.

It’s all about packaging and knowing your self worth as a man, even if you like the lady, just pretend you don’t feel anything and never GIVE HER ATTENTION, 48 laws of power.
Re: A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 02, 2020
tpiar:
Although, I'm sure I would have been worse than this had God not intervened personally in my matter.

What was your favorite position b4 you became born again

And did you like big divks hitting your g spot hard
Re: A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 02, 2020
Ladylite:

Especially if he has a big divk and knows how to utilize his tongue
Re: A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 02, 2020
[quote author=tpiar post=86271509
At least this lady collected four rounds before the man fainted.

Jesu, nkan be.[/quote]

I can go for 7 rounds or as long as the woman can go
Re: A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding by Lamanii22(f): 11:14am On Feb 02, 2020
GreatDesigns:
You had to open a new thread cos of a comment from a previous thread? Wonderful

Lol... Hilarious..

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? / Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover / I Used My House Rent To Do Bet9ja One Cut Me PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.