Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,512 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous (35143 Views)

Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto And Goodluck Jonathan Pictured Together / Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by holatimmy(f): 8:58am On Apr 24, 2017
Mama Peace

Even Men flock around her fully aware she is married
Chai....Looted billions speaks than hard earned millions
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by 99foxxy(f): 8:58am On Apr 24, 2017
Mama the mama. You resemble wetin I forget the name.
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 24, 2017
Tolbanks:
Jonathan is on his own. Patience is on her own...

Dem no jam themselves!

Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by UgwuKristian: 8:59am On Apr 24, 2017
Tolexander:
Sheppopotamus!
Would you kip kwayet? angry sad angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by Akshow: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2017
Oyind17:
Anuofia, the one ruling now is a saint abi? Ewu Lefu.lefu
mumu, u think I am partisan and sentimental like ur foolish self? U think I do party affiliation and I'm blinded by support for the ruling elites that have nothing to offer to the populace? Ode, u wallow in poverty while the fools u support are enriching their unborn generations, can u see how foolish u are?
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by ahonye15: 9:02am On Apr 24, 2017
Stealing money is working, Hummmmm. Money discovered @ Osborne Lagos belong to Jonathan! If they born him well let him come out and claim the money. Iguana, ugwuan
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by aminu790(m): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2017
2 bad for EFCC
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2017
Akshow:
Ewu Gambia, sell away the future of ur unborn generations for those who don't give a rat arse about ur poverty infested existence.

Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2017
Akshow:
mumu, u think I am partisan and sentimental like ur foolish self? U think I do party affiliation and I'm blinded by support for the ruling elites that have nothing to offer to the populace? Ode, u wallow in poverty while the fools u support are enriching their unborn generations, can u see how foolish u are?
Akshow carry your big head leave me alone.

Sadly I don't support any politician but you calling criminal made me quote u.

Is there any politician that is a saint in Nigeria?
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by Akshow: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=Jolar101 post=55862108][/quote] Ode. Check my posts, I don't do blind support of the ruling elites. U think I'm blinded by sentiments or I do partisan party affiliation like ur sef? U that wallow in poverty but support those who don't give a rat arse about you? Phuck Buhari, phuck the thieving shepopotamus and phuck senseless youths like you that run to their defence.
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by bercarray(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2017
na mama be dat
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by Akshow: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2017
Oyind17:
Akshow carry your big head leave me alone.

Sadly I don't support any politician but you calling criminal made me quote u.

Is there any politician that is a saint in Nigeria?
Now u are changing mouth. Now u don't support any politician after I've pointed out the folly in ur blind support of the pople who impoverish u. And yes she is a criminal?
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2017
Akshow:
Now u are changing mouth. Now u don't support any politician after I've pointed out the folly in ur blind support of the pople who impoverish u. And yes she is a criminal?
Honestly I don't. I'm not in a good mood biko
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by joe4real12: 9:22am On Apr 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Your Father want to commit suicide and you there taking picture abi..

Continue Omo ase eru e fun e..
So you've agreed to be a zombie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol
I hope you are not going to do this

Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2017
BuhariApcFools:
Iron Lady we Pdp missed you and our Hero Gej. Long live and God bless
Abokiis and Afonjas will not like this, Let them Go and Dieeeeee grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why won't you miss them when stealing is now corruption.

Why won't you miss them when no free money anymore..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2017
TPAND:
I miss this woman. We might never see her kind anymore as first lady
Amen!
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by joe4real12: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

That would have been better than your father slitting his own throat..
I can see you are very angry.
Sorry for the pain I've caused you.

I've noticed that Zombies are always angry and sad.

Give zombies power, they will give you recession. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by Funkybabee(f): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2017
chaiiiiiiii mama d mama
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2017
Akshow:
Ode. Check my posts, I don't do blind support of the ruling elites. U think I'm blinded by sentiments or I do partisan party affiliation like ur sef? U that wallow in poverty but support those who don't give a rat arse about you? Phuck Buhari, phuck the thieving shepopotamus and phuck senseless youths like you that run to their defence.

Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2017
joe4real12:

I can see you are very angry.
Sorry for the pain I've caused you.

I've noticed that Zombies are always angry and sad.

Give zombies power, they will give you recession. grin grin grin

hahah angry OMG tell me something..

it's only people that are complaining of hungry that i believe will be angry and it's wailing zombie that always complaining of hungry.
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by ahonye15: 9:47am On Apr 24, 2017
Very soon they will catch you. Enjoy our public funds. Stealing money hmmmm
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by cytell56: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2017
ebosie11:
Former first lady Patience Jonathan today arrived Port Harcourt airport in style.She was received by Rt. Hon. Evans Bipi and others.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/patience-jonathan-lands-at-port.html
Mama Peace why you no follow Air peace? He who God has blessed, no man can curse!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by chomxy(f): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2017
I miss Jonathan ooo. Now that Buhari is the president , his wife hadn't made Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows like first lady Dame Patience does? This woman has increased the life span of an average Nigerian.
Examples of her "award winning speeches"
include:
1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.
3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.
4- * My fellow widows.
5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.
6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.
7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.
8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for God.
9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.
10- * Na only you waka come?
11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are "sharing"
12- * diaris God o...
13- * on behave of N2million I donate my family.
14- HAPPY baiday to my Husband your days are numbered
15- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated?
Please support and honour Nigeria Ex- first lady by sharing this with all your contacts

Don't laugh alone.
Chei ! Chei !! Chei !!!
Dis message "we are reading" "diaris god o"

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by kuboy: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
Still looks like a classless old paraga seller
undecided
beter than ur mumu how is in afonja land selling human part
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by Horlufemi(m): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2017
Gorgeous?

Gorgeous is essentially jaw dropping beauty. PEJ is not jaw dropping beauty. therefore she is not gorgeous.

Fine is a more appropriate word here.

enuf said
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by madridguy(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2017
Hajia Aishat is not flamboyant as mama Peace. Ngozi dey my sister, and I promise to give her liberty to practice her religion.

ajebuter:

The same fate awaits Hajia Buhari when her husband leaves office .

That is how live rolls...

Ngozi omo yiibo nko jare?

Abi you don turn her to eleha?
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by YelloweWest: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2017
Kingsley1000:
looters. ...she should be jailed
Go and jailed her na
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by nduchucks: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2017
Patience needs to hire a good cook and a personal trainer to help control her weight and keep her healthy for her family, millions of admirers, and fans who love her.

She has the money to do so. Shame on her handlers for not being honest with her as she gets out of shape and risks weight related diseases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do We Atikulate This? - APC Reacted After Atiku Caught Lying / BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted / Pictures Of Our Valentine March4buhari Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.