Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,731 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous (35149 Views)

Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto And Goodluck Jonathan Pictured Together / Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by jerryclinton: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2017
suso:
Who get dictionary I wan check Wetin Gorgeous mean
no mind them..pig na pig no matter how u dress am
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by Akshow: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=Jolar101 post=55863149][/quote]

Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by eejo(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2017
Tolexander:
Sheppopotamus!
zombie
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2017
I just love this woman.
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by userferdinard: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2017
Good morning to everyone after so much spending last week today we are here to double
Your funds Tonight with our low odds from and
Extraordinary source ,if you have being scammed before and you think you still want to want to give fixed the last shot here is the opportunity.... It's not about winning its about having a good source that would still stick with you when you lose view below

Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by Enigmaticbee(f): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2017
This is something an Indian mama would wear cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by joe4real12: 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

hahah angry OMG tell me something..

it's only people that are complaining of hungry that i believe will be angry and it's wailing zombie that always complaining of hungry.

So you're not just a zombie, but a "wailing zombie" grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
kittykollinxx:
thieves are more relevant in Nigeria than honest Nigerians

Anybody that advertises his or her INTEGRITY(Honesty) is a CRIMINAL without OPPORTUNITY hence the supposed integrity cool
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
joe4real12:

So you're not just a zombie, but a "wailing zombie" grin grin grin

Have you eaten today haha..

What make me happy when ever i see that hippopotamus of a lady is the fact that she's a barren witch..

Someone cannot conceive not to talk of giving birth to child won't care about other children.. No wonder she don't care about children dying instead she keep stealing dollars..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by eightsin(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Pepper 'em
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by Henon: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tolexander:
Sheppopotamus!
Wicked
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by technicallyrich(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
Akshow:
Now u are changing mouth. Now u don't support any politician after I've pointed out the folly in ur blind support of the pople who impoverish u. And yes she is a criminal?

Which Nigerian politician is a saint pls
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by joe4real12: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Have you eaten today haha..

What make me happy when ever i see that hippopotamus of a lady is the fact that she's a barren witch..

Someone cannot conceive not to talk of giving birth to child won't care about other children.. No wonder she don't care about children dying instead she keep stealing dollars..
Have you convicted her?
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
joe4real12:

Have you convicted her?

I don't even want them to convict her, The fact that she is a barren witch is enough punishment..
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by princetom1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
I thought oshiomole was handsome, until i see this beautiful man... grin cheesy

2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by Justiceleague1: 2:56am On Apr 27, 2017
DaBullIT:
Even the people following her are wearing a look of uncertainty

Madam go soon hear am

back from ban

daayuumm grin

back4rmBac2?
grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by CharlotteFlair: 8:09am On Apr 27, 2017
komekn:

I am very happy I do not have a blood sucking corrupt self seeking, selfish, warmongere, as a supposed first lady.

First lady of dishonour.

Absolutely nothing to emulate.
That's your opinion and it counts for nothing. She's greater than any female in your lineage, deal with it.
Re: Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous by komekn(m): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
That's your opinion and it counts for nothing. She's greater than any female in your lineage, deal with it.

If that's your definition of greatness I pray that no female or male in my lineage has that kind of greatness.

Your sense of value beggars belief but then unfortunately in Nigeria you are not alone possibly in the majority.

However, I will rather remain with minority who extol the virtues of righteousness, integrity, truth and Fair-Play.

I wonder if you actually know this woman you call great as you turn upside down the definition of great.

VERY SAD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike / Nkechi Ikpeazu's Convoy Had A Fatal Accident, 2 Confirmed Dead, Others Injured / Kogi APC Leaders Celebrate Late Abubakar Audu - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.