Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

She Wants Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me (8190 Views)

I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me by Bankalert(m): 12:46am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: She Wants Me by greatnaija01: 12:57am On Apr 24, 2017
SO WHAT ARE YOU FEELING LIKE NOW... EXPOSING A PRIVATE MATTER.... or do you think we can send you STRENGTH by data?

pls do what is already in your mind and keep your private matters PRIVATE.
there is no fun or wisdom in doing this.

48 Likes

Re: She Wants Me by Radiohead6(f): 1:39am On Apr 24, 2017
Fuckboiz

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me by nurey(m): 1:40am On Apr 24, 2017
You can order a surrogate f**ker from jumia or konga.

9 Likes

Re: She Wants Me by samincredible44(m): 2:28am On Apr 24, 2017
op u are damn childish

17 Likes

Re: She Wants Me by MrSavage: 2:40am On Apr 24, 2017
Bankalert:
She says she wants to Sleep with me angry..and i am not attracted to her. But i dnt want to tell her off rudely undecided what do i do? she wants me to come over to her house and i dnt have the strenght to Bleep any lady o....i jst can't. but am nt gay.
na your maid from her English spelling must as most. Don't take advantage bro. grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me by Kobicove(m): 3:48am On Apr 24, 2017
Childish post undecided

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me by akblings(m): 4:22am On Apr 24, 2017
undecided

Re: She Wants Me by Stanleysteno(m): 4:34am On Apr 24, 2017
This is suppose to be private, why post it online for the world to see. Some boys shaa, na person like u dey kiss n tell....

4 Likes

Re: She Wants Me by femi4: 4:38am On Apr 24, 2017
greatnaija01:
SO WHAT ARE YOU FEELING LIKE NOW... EXPOSING A PRIVATE MATTER.... or do you think we can send you STRENGTH by data?

pls do what is already in your mind and keep your private matters PRIVATE.
there is no fun or wisdom in doing this.
grin grin
The irony of life, those girls you don't have feeling for are the ones always asking for sex

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me by coolestchris(m): 5:16am On Apr 24, 2017
Ok u have two phones and texting yourself, and expose yourself, what did u gain, some views and then?

5 Likes

Re: She Wants Me by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 24, 2017
Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 24, 2017
Imagine if this girl stumbles on this!

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 24, 2017
The girl self dey type like. Illiterate, all those street thots wey u dey follow, come still dey feel fly with yourself.. Mumu...

Some guys no fit just handle some things, imagine if all the guy on Nairaland begin they share their chats here.. Mumu..

Guys have become weaker, thing wey woman suppose they do, Na Wetin u take seriousness they do...

Guy u need to grow up men

13 Likes

Re: She Wants Me by Smellymouth: 7:52am On Apr 24, 2017
rychard:
The girl self dey type like. Illiterate, all those street thots wey u dey follow, come still dey feel fly with yourself.. Mumu...

Some guys no fit just handle some things, imagine if all the guy on Nairaland begin they share their chats here.. Mumu..

Guys have become weaker, thing wey woman suppose they do, Na Wetin u take seriousness they do...

Word...

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me by luscioustrish(f): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2017
So??
She's bold enough to put her cards on the table and you're here complaining about strength.

she just wants sex its either you f..k her or you don't, no need to announce it angry

Some of us actually like a no strings attached typa f..k n please get over yourself undecided

Its just sex.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Me by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 24, 2017
rychard:

Sad

Assuming that "conversation" is even real, does it mean this fellow has no one in his peer group that he can share his thoughts with?

Why this cold impersonal posting of private issues online?

Not everything should be online; we still live in the "real" world

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me by shegxi(m): 8:53am On Apr 24, 2017
luscioustrish:
So??
She's bold enough to put her cards on the table and you're here complaining about strength.

she just wants sex its either you f..k her or you don't, no need to announce it angry

Some of us actually like a no strings attached typa f..k n please get over yourself undecided

Its just sex.
its guys like op that makes ladies hold back at times and see males as loose- mouth.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me by hardbody: 8:55am On Apr 24, 2017
luscioustrish:
So??

Its just sex.

I completely agree with you on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me by SINZ: 8:59am On Apr 24, 2017
People like this OP are the reason women are so scared to make the first move.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me by CHARLOE(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2017
luscioustrish:
So??

Its just sex.
Wao, u sound rely bold n mature,
Re: She Wants Me by luscioustrish(f): 10:27am On Apr 24, 2017
shegxi:
its guys like op that makes ladies hold back at times and see males as loose- mouth.

Abi oh
Re: She Wants Me by Nbote(m): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2017
Dude stop lying jus to make urself look gud, it simply goes to show how childish u are.. U deleted ur part of the conversation, especially d naughty part and forgot to delete some of her responses to dem.. She clearly sent u her nudes which u liked, complimented and talked dirty to her about... Stop making a fool of urself.
Re: She Wants Me by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2017
Lmao always here for the comments. Just joined nairaland and you people are killing me. grin
Re: She Wants Me by albacete(m): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
You never kiss, u don dey tell.

i SMH for you.

There is always that one gf that is and will always be vulgar. From telling you they will give u bj to giving you any style you want. It's not a big deal. Some things are better kept private.

If you don't want to deal with her, simply tell her so. She asked you, so reply her, NOT us. Don't bother us with frivolities.

You are not indispensable, she will get what she wants, with or without you.
Re: She Wants Me by McBrooklyn(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fûckboy... cheesy

Re: She Wants Me by femi4: 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fresca:
Lmao always here for the comments. Just joined nairaland and you people are killing me. grin
hope you ve paid for your acceptance form
Re: She Wants Me by Tazdroid(m): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2017

Re: She Wants Me by metallisc(m): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
luscioustrish:
So??

Its just sex.

mmmhhhh..... luscioussssssss!!

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me by Dalastically: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Learn to keep private matters private

Re: She Wants Me by TroubleDude: 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
kiss and tell.... lame***

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady's Sexy Picture Is Going To Break Your Neck(view At Your Own Risk, 18+) / Leaked Phone Conversation Between NYSC Corper And SS2 Female Student / Why Do Nigerian Girls No Longer Wear Pant Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.