Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) (41594 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by AdoraAmadi: 6:13am On Apr 24, 2017
Former beauty queen and wife to late Biafran warlord, Bianca Ojukwu, is currently holidaying in Cuba, and the former Nigerian Ambassador to Spain, is making she gets much fun from her vacation.

She took time out recently to explore the delights of Cuba, with its white sandy beaches and Classic vintage American Cars. More photos after the cut....

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bianca-ojukwu-having-vacation-of-life.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:14am On Apr 24, 2017
Beauty at its peak

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by azimibraun: 6:15am On Apr 24, 2017
Money and sense good sha...But the part am not very sure of is whether Ojukwu did well for her or not? I saw the young ladies who became overnite widows in the calabar viewing center electrocution. Their young husbands died. which means anybody can die anytime irrespective of age. But to be fair to our daughters, we should marry ladies at least 10yrs our junior not marrying ladies that we can father. Do we expect Bianca to remain single for the rest of her life or not enjoy legitimate sex again till she dies? Somethings are just not fair. My Nikkas with daughters will understand.

21 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by Harris90(m): 6:15am On Apr 24, 2017
Ojukwu manhood still lives on.... fine woman

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by GavelSlam: 6:18am On Apr 24, 2017
FFK's bae.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by TPAND(f): 6:27am On Apr 24, 2017
How come this woman went awol on Biafra. Hmmm hmmm

14 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 6:28am On Apr 24, 2017
GavelSlam:
FFK's bae.
stop talking nonsense do you know who was your mother's bae before she met your Dad?

180 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 24, 2017
That second picture la hawt.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by AntiWailer: 6:31am On Apr 24, 2017
FFK go dey Lick mouth.

Enjoy your life jare.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 6:32am On Apr 24, 2017
Wow.. wink

FFK right now..

Edit:

Since some poorly bred bastards can't seem to take a harmless comment, here's a harmful one..

FFK still screws the bleached slût to this day.

WTF, I wonder why some idiots think this forum belongs to them.

Now, you fools can hold another revival inside my mentions.

Nonsense.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 6:35am On Apr 24, 2017
Rest is a part of life !
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by maryjan8(f): 6:35am On Apr 24, 2017
Nice one!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by PDJT: 6:40am On Apr 24, 2017
-Nne, well-done! You're looking good.
-May Chukwu Okike continue to bless you and Ikemba's soul.
Amim!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 7:00am On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:
Beauty at its peak

What peak?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 24, 2017
Afonjas looking at Bianca's beautiful Igbo skin like this....

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by PANDA2: 7:09am On Apr 24, 2017
Wondering why I have to be at my office desk this morning. Beautiful woman

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 7:20am On Apr 24, 2017
Mrs Ojukwu remains the most beautiful beauty queen ever produced by Nigeria...

l was a teenager during her reign and watched how she won Miss Intercontinental and was even luckier to see her for real at MM international airport in lagos.

That woman is beautiful....l swear.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2017
FFK GO DON DEY LICK MOUTH

10 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by vecman22(m): 7:36am On Apr 24, 2017
Olosho.....ipob women n Olosho are like 5 n 6....

omo d way ffk dey wound ipob women wahala dey oooo....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by Ojeni: 7:41am On Apr 24, 2017
ajebuter:
Mrs Ojukwu remains the most beautiful beauty queen ever produced by Nigeria...

l was a teenager during her reign and watched how she won Miss Intercontinental and was even luckier to see her for real at MM international airport in lagos.

That woman is beautiful....l swear.

I concur. I saw her live at the palms shopping mall once and she was the cynosure of all eyes and Mesmerizing people

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by Basic123: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2017
Bridget95:
stop talking nonsense do you know who was your mother's bae before she met your Dad?

The question is irrelevant.At least we know that of bianca,I think they even fvck or something before ojukwu carry the left over.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2017
Bridget95:

Why na why?

25 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by mizzytan(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2017
This woman that dated FFK. She's still looking beautiful

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by sandali: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2017
azimibraun:
Money and sense good sha...But the part am not very sure of is whether Ojukwu did well for her or not? I saw the young ladies who became overnite widows in the calabar viewing center electrocution. Their young husbands died. which means anybody can die anytime irrespective of age. But to be fair to our daughters, we should marry ladies at least 10yrs our junior not marrying ladies that we can father. Do we expect Bianca to remain single for the rest of her life or not enjoy legitimate sex again till she dies? Somethings are just not fair. My Nikkas with daughters will understand.
Oh boy warris dis? Abi you won take panadol for anoda person headache?
Beautiful woman dey beautiful place.

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by maclatunji: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2017
Is OP her publicist?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 7:55am On Apr 24, 2017
Hm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters / Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness / Tafawa Balewa's Letter To South Africa In April 1961 (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.