Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Please Why Should I Pray For Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Why Should I Pray For Buhari? (430 Views)

I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike / Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" / I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Why Should I Pray For Buhari? by izombie(m): 7:42am On Apr 24, 2017
I am getting sick and tired of people asking us to pray for buhari. Is his prayers not enough for him? He attends prayers every friday abi? You want me to pray for someone who doesn't need prayers. What buhari needs is rest but he has refused to rest. And the whole cabal thing is nauseating. For the love of mike, buhari is an old man and the president, if he says no to the so called cabal what will they do to him? If the so called cabal says, buhari, we need you to do this or say that and buhari says no, what will they do to him? Truth is buhari is a power hungry mofo and the best thing he can do for himself and nigerians now is to resign.
Re: Please Why Should I Pray For Buhari? by seunlayi(m): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2017
He should learn from others before him including The former pope benedit

1 Like

Re: Please Why Should I Pray For Buhari? by psucc(m): 8:30am On Apr 24, 2017
To be honest with you, the Hausas are neck deep in power retention and will do everything to keep it.

It is left for the South to wake up and think
Re: Please Why Should I Pray For Buhari? by izombie(m): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2017
Only a united south can save us from these people. They are hell bent on seeing that nigeria continues going backwards.
Re: Please Why Should I Pray For Buhari? by izombie(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2017
seunlayi:
He should learn from others before him including The former pope benedit
he does not have the capacity to learn.
Re: Please Why Should I Pray For Buhari? by izombie(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2017
psucc:
To be honest with you, the Hausas are neck deep in power retention and will do everything to keep it.

It is left for the South to wake up and think
only a united south can save us from the north

(1) (Reply)

UPDATED: Ill-health Story: Buhari’s CSO Expels PUNCH Reporter From Aso Villa / Abia Gov Ikpeazu Personally Supervises The Demolition Of Kidnappers' Hideouts(pi / My Father Was Killed By Politicians, Late Senator Adeleke’s Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.