Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Reasons Why You Don’t Have A Stable Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Don’t Have A Stable Relationship? (529 Views)

Jointhegist: Does A Guy Need A Stable Job Before He Has A Stable Relationship? / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / 'There Is No Financially Stable Man In His 20's" - Nigerian Man Tell Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Don’t Have A Stable Relationship? by Maamin(m): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2017
“My man must be tall, dark, handsome, caring, respectful, God fearing, intelligent, rich, takes me on vacation, brings me breakfast in bed, love me for who i am and will never cheat on me”.

So many ladies are the reason why they don’t have a stable relationship.Ladies expect so many things from guys and when the guys can’t submit to their desires they leave them.

What are things ladies should not expect from guys? What are ladies not suppose to do when they want to date?

Perfection: Is the state of being complete so that nothing requisite is wanted,so many ladies expect the guy they want to date to be perfect while they themselves are not, the fact is we all have flaws, the ability to overlook each other’s mistake is what is called love. So never expect perfection from a guy.

Never be too choosy: So many ladies are so choosy when it comes to dating a guy,they want the guy that is handsome, tall, rich, caring and so many qualities, in a way wanting all these qualities are not bad but when a lady becomes picky that the guy must have all the qualities then you are on your own because sometimes it is not the looks that should you to a guy but the qualities, attitudes and personalities that should attract you to a guy.

Never expect your guy to solve all your problems: In as much as he is your guy he is there to cater for your needs but he is not there to solve all your problems and take care of all your responsibilities.

Instead of expecting him to solve all your problems why not take steps with him in solving issues that you might have.

When you don’t expect your guy to be the perfect and almighty person without flaws then you will be able to stand together and make your relationship stronger.
Re: Reasons Why You Don’t Have A Stable Relationship? by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2017
Too many lectures for the ladies what about the men

Marriage is not boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, its a lifetime commitment. Allow them to choose whatever they want. Sex itself is great when you're attracted to your partner physically. If tall guys make you wet, my sister go for tall guys, don't listen to all this online counselors.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Don’t Have A Stable Relationship? by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2017
grin if only women were allowed to contribute to the Bible back in the day, Proverbs 32 would describe the perfect man. And instead of lowering our expectations to give them room to be more human and flawed, men would strive for the perfection to appeal to a woman just as woman are held up to the virtuous Proverbs 31 woman. If the Bible had made it sacrosanct, instead of fairy tale books like Cinderella and the rest, guys will put in more effort.

That aside, I agree, no one should expect perfection and someone to solve all their problems in a relationship. Men and women, alike. Men aren't ultimate problem solvers and women aren't talismans for success that should be discarded when 'lady luck' runs out.

Nice write up though.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Tools Here / Closed / Two Secrets To Happiness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.