Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online (12119 Views)

Sexy Photos Of Lady Who Shared A Video Of A Man Masturbating In Front Of Her Sho / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him / Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
potbelly:
So because he snapped with her, that's an indication he slept with her? undecided Na wah you sha...
Watch the supposed video and You will see he kept a considerable distance from her and wasn't all that comfortable...

but bros lets be honest na.this type of woman na potential home breaker/husband snatcher grin.haba see yansh shocked shocked shocked shocked.for a man who is married and a successful singer for that matter he suppose dey careful oo.na like this apostle sule sule and steph otobo own take start cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
yhunghestboss:

for sure na who can resist such
A wise man once said that goat and yam can never be friends cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by potbelly(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lol.... Bros you too look am...
If you get that kind fine babe like Lola for your crib, and dis babe show you pant, you go dive? If she was Much finer and in a compromising position... Then we can start pointing fingers... Some guys still have self control...
lefulefu:

but bros lets be honest na.this type of woman na potential home breaker/husband snatcher grin.haba see yansh shocked shocked shocked shocked.for a man who is married and a successful singer for that matter he suppose dey careful oo.na like this apostle sule sule and steph otobo own take start cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Partnerbiz(f): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Oyind17:
I'm a lady

Oh i see. Just flash or whatsapp me.
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Na dem sabi
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
potbelly:
Lol.... Bros you too look am...
If you get that kind fine babe like Lola for your crib, and dis babe show you pant, you go dive? If she was Much finer and in a compromising position... Then we can start pointing fingers... Some guys still have self control...
hmm e be like u never see some guys dem go get sexy curvy wife wey na sex machine for bedroom.the guy go still they run upandan after ugly smellos for street.omo the thing na like possession grin.anyway na peter make mistake snapping pix with this type of woman.

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by potbelly(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Like I said some guys still have self control bro... Not all... Some will see the babe and be disgusted by her appearance while others will have their eyes on stalks when they see her...
lefulefu:

hmm e be like u never see some guys dem go get sexy curvy wife wey na sex machine for bedroom.the guy go still they run upandan after ugly smellos for street.omo the thing na like possession grin.anyway na peter make mistake snapping pix with this type of woman.

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
potbelly:
Like I said some guys still have self control bro... Not all... Some will see the babe and be disgusted by her appearance while others will have their eyes on stalks when they see her...
eyes on stalks grin

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by mojemoron: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Get your business online in this year for as low as 25k and even lower.
Offer includes: 4-6 pages & contact form, Business email address, Google business listing, Domain name & hosting,Social Media Marketing and 1 month support and management.
Our team is ready to help you.
To see our beautiful desigs, visit our portfolio page:
http://pearlstack.com/portfolios.
Visit: http://pearlstack.com/contact-us,
call 08164973128 or email: info@pearlstack.com or visit pearlstack.com/contact-us.
Offer valid till April 2017.
This offer is for small businesses only.
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by bootylady101(f): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
the naked lady there isn't the same lady that was with psquare, checkout the tatoo on her right tits
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
potbelly:
So because he snapped with her, that's an indication he slept with her? undecided Na wah you sha...
Watch the supposed video and You will see he kept a considerable distance from her and wasn't all that comfortable...

Rubbish.... he's a married man, he should not be entertaining hoes. This girl is an obvious prostitute and what is he doing in a hotel with her? Praying? I don't think so. Even sharing suya Abegii. He's a celebrity he knows this will make people talk. Why put your wife through unnecessary drama. Ah ahn, he's wicked joor.

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
CuteJude:
tales from a heart broken girl

Who is heartbroken? Excuse me, I'm in a very healthy relationship. Thank you. Mschewwwwww Bad belle
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fresca:

lol I'm in a very healthy relationship. Thank you. Mschewwwwww Bad belle
abeg who asked u? Shut up
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by potbelly(m): 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
You are quite funny... So because he snapped picture with a hoe in a hotel... That translates to them bleeping?
If he goes to perform at a show outside Lagos, is it a bus or a car he will sleep in? Did you see them in a compromising position? Did you see her taking suya from the table? Did you notice he was not even comfortable and even kept a distance from her...
One thing you need to know is for celebs, people will always talk...
Fresca:

Rubbish.... he's a married man, he should not be entertaining hoes. This girl is an obvious prostitute and what is he doing in a hotel with her? Praying? I don't think so. Even sharing suya Abegii. He's a celebrity he knows this will make people talk. Why put your wife through unnecessary drama. Ah ahn, he's wicked joor.
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by iammrjaai(m): 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
and tomorrow she will be claiming slayqueen and Slaymama.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by mustapha3097(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
who has my inhaler? grin

Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by elkraune(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
so should we fry beans?
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
CuteJude:
abeg who asked u? Shut up

Look at this disrespectful son of a hoe. Don't even get me started. Attention seeking bastard.
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
potbelly:
You are quite funny... So because he snapped picture with a hoe in a hotel... That translates to them bleeping?
If he goes to perform at a show outside Lagos, is it a bus or a car he will sleep in? Did you see them in a compromising position? Did you see her taking suya from the table? Did you notice he was not even comfortable and even kept a distance from her...
One thing you need to know is for celebs, people will always talk...

Oga P.A well done. It is you that will know? And they're not even paying you to defend him like this. Abeg free d matter, I've said my own and I'm sticking to it.
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by potbelly(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lol... That's the best you can come up with? Ascribing me as his PA and defender? Lol...
All I am saying is look at both sides of the coin before jumping to conclusion
*drops pen*
Fresca:

Oga P.A well done. It is you that will know? And they're not even paying you to defend him like this. Abeg free d matter, I've said my own and I'm sticking to it.
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Kenneth205(m): 11:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
Oyind17:
I want to buy data

Don't fall for d scam
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 25, 2017
winkmart:
this is gbege, see uncensored here
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/04/see-photos-of-nigerian-model-who-posed.html

No thanks.

She's all kind of trashy.
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 25, 2017
Fresca:

Look at this disrespectful son of a hoe. Don't even get me started. Attention seeking bastard.
send this msg back home

Shut ur mouth and the other hole angry
Re: Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online by lereinter(m): 6:54am On Apr 25, 2017
advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Is The Difference Between CUM And WET In Women? / Sexy Slay Mamas Bares Completely Nude For New Year 2019 (photos) / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.