Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) (53212 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) / Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by Vicolan: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:
If not that apostle is a wicked man

Look at this beautiful damsel

They will always preach that one man one wife

But human want is in satiablE

You dey always fall my hands ......You be God neee or Judge ? U better change ..So that when you are gone we can write better poem about you ehn...
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by Tominiola: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
What a beauty
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Charly68:
Aaah ! Ugly or beau it does not matter...my brother you need divine immunity against the daughters of Eve ooo!
Who are the daughters of evil? is it not God who created these women and their body? grin yes! ugly or pretty it doesn't matter so whom are the ugly women left for if not for men.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by Superman7: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Tithe money. church here is biz and if you are not among the directors or shareholders. I smh for u.
Continuu.
I would rather help poor kids on my street than donate to a church...esp all these new churches.

Btw Apostle suleman has a case to answer. But here is naija. He has been able to put a spin around the story. And thats all he needs in naija to rest the case.

We have too many tragedies to worry about so we will soon forget about the Otobo saga and life goes on. We have forgotten Chidimma cucumber, the canadian sisters etc.

In saner climes, Suleman would have resigned.

Aside: Some girls are just stupid. These days its either sex scandal or baby mama. I wonder whats so special about sex, sex one can get like no mans biz. In fact I am even wasting my nutrients sef.
Otobo came out cos Suleman is rich and a pastor. Sex scandal would affect him.. Rubbish.

Just annoy me and I will use my money and buy TV instead of paying bride price.
Nonsense. Wonder why these girls wont be like my sisters.

See below before quoting me.

You're just talking upanddown, your mouth is not straight at all;
Park well, make person see road Biko.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
GavelSlam:
She's pretty but it doesn't mean Aposto hasn't been at the cookie jar with other women.

He can try to muddle the minds of many Nigerians but Canada doesn't care about all this their media blitz of late.

Suleiman would lose his case in Canada.

Canada does NOT Care.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:
If not that apostle is a wicked man

Look at this beautiful damsel

They will always preach that one man one wife

But human want is in satiablE
Only an hypocrite like you would believe that 'rahz' girl who has allowed herself to be used by politicians.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
madridguy:
Beautiful woman yet Apostle cannot keep his eyes off that tiny blackmailer tongue
javascript:void(0);
Men can be funny
... cheesy

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by lankypinky: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tpave:
And so what? Everything is now news on Nairaland. Is she a wanted person before?
Abeg help me ask dem oh.....so person cannot go to London in peace again
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by multioption: 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
ChristyB:
I don't understand you rara.. abeg wetin concern me and your apostle?

all i said was that this woman is beautiful, since na you dey hold camera for them when dem dey kpanshe abeg leave me and do your job well.

See this pevert lesbian o. No be you dey admire Apostle wife. Berra go and ask her out since na your way be that. Perverting pervert wey you. All you dream about is to watch when Apostle is fvcking his wife. Goodluck in your perverted quest. Who knows you might be lucky to be invited in for a 3some since your Apostle like 3somes like mad.

Creepy demented lesbian want to fvck Apostle and his wife.

PS: I am a Muslim and I have nothing to do with creeps like you, your Apostle, his wife and your 3somes
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by Charly68: 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
gypsey:
Who are the daughters of evil? is it not God who created these women and their body? grin yes! ugly or pretty it doesn't matter so whom are the ugly women left for if not for men.
My friend,I did not say daughters of evil ooo! I called them daughters of Eve ..the wife of Adam ..
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
Charly68:
My friend,I did not say daughters of evil ooo! I called them daughters of Eve ..the wife of Adam ..
okay oo! I see! grin no wahala! i don't mind trying daughters of evil or eves as long as they are females
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by Charly68: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
gypsey:
okay oo! I see! grin no wahala! i don't mind trying daughters of evil or eves as long as they are females
Better be careful friend,don't eat salt anyhow simply because it is cheap.. It can be dangerous to your health.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Charly68:
Better be careful friend,don't eat salt anyhow simply because it is cheap.. It can be dangerous to your health.
i will bear that in mind.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by Joebryan(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Eehhh??

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by gwama: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dr. Lizzy, tell Dr. King of Cameroon to cover his knees, a virtuous woman must dress, decently, even more when one is a pastor.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mehhhhhnnn, Sule sabi beta tin o, pretty woman.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by tolaskil1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
Christain thing sha they say their bible say u can't marry more than 1 wife and they still playing games Allah as said it all
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by OkhaiJohn2017: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
More grace MA. Enjoy your vacation Mama. we are missing you Mama and we can't wait to see u. Safe trip, more Annoitting, more strength in doing the work of He that sent u.
The Gospel will always be preached and no man can stop God work. The Creatures can never stop it's CREATOR. Haters u can go and embrace high tension Wire...
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by juman(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
In nigeria church business is big business.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by enomakos(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
so the pastor get fine wife like this and is busy chasing apes
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 4:15am On Apr 25, 2017
Wives of rogues defrauding fellow illiterates with lies everyday.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 8:34am On Apr 25, 2017
You can comment cos you have the right to, i no blame you i blame person wey grant you access to this thread.
You break chalk sef? go back and read all your comments and see who is sick.
You know responding to you is like giving a goat some grass which is really who you are and what you want.
numericalguy:

See this pevert lesbian o. No be you dey admire Apostle wife. Berra go and ask her out since na your way be that. Perverting pervert wey you. All you dream about is to watch when Apostle is fvcking his wife. Goodluck in your perverted quest. Who knows you might be lucky to be invited in for a 3some since your Apostle like 3somes like mad.

PS: I am a Muslim and I have nothing to do with creeps like you, your Apostle, his wife and your 3somes
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2017
Since you're so concerned about her performance in the stupid oza room as you quoted, i don ask you to go hold camera for them nau, make you for truly confirm the only style she gives him. i bet you don't know you choose the wrong person to have a conversation. i am so ready for you. poking your nose in a business that doesn't concern you. MUST you comment? and see who's calling me a lesbian, knower of the federal republic of lesbians, the only one who can ascertain who a lesbian is by mere comment.

Bia! come na me and you today. e be like say na you i see for my dream wey i been beat blue black.

numericalguy:

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by CHARLYX9: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
lefulefu:

... cheesy
are you trying to be funny?ohhhhhhhhhh borinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
She is beautiful but otobo is prettier
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) by pelepeleb: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
mind not that shameless prostitute (he allaways want to end from the back) stupid asewo.for you don expose yourself God don catch you you no go get man to marry you who wan marry ashewo
Partnerbiz:
Tithe money. church here is biz and if you are not among the directors or shareholders. I smh for u.
Continuu.
I would rather help poor kids on my street than donate to a church...esp all these new churches.

Btw Apostle suleman has a case to answer. But here is naija. He has been able to put a spin around the story. And thats all he needs in naija to rest the case.

We have too many tragedies to worry about so we will soon forget about the Otobo saga and life goes on. We have forgotten Chidimma cucumber, the canadian sisters etc.

In saner climes, Suleman would have resigned.

Aside: Some girls are just stupid. These days its either sex scandal or baby mama. I wonder whats so special about sex, sex one can get like no mans biz. In fact I am even wasting my nutrients sef.
Otobo came out cos Suleman is rich and a pastor. Sex scandal would affect him.. Rubbish.

Just annoy me and I will use my money and buy TV instead of paying bride price.
Nonsense. Wonder why these girls wont be like my sisters.

See below before quoting me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same / Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.