Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

She's Too Full Of Herself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Too Full Of Herself (1270 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Too Full Of Herself by segct2: 2:08am On Jan 05, 2010
House, i just met this girl abt 2 months ago. She's very hot(u knw-highly intelligent and beautiful).The girl likes me though bt she pretends, i often try to make her purge her minds bt she's too reticent.You know as a big boy, I also try to form for her- i create lot of challenges to her, make her feel low and inferior,act unpredictably,and not needy, bla ,bla, bla, though she's begining to fall for my tricks.But i want to fast track the whole thing such that she falls hastily!Wht do i do to mk her feel needy, remember she's very hot and extremely beautiful.How do i handle her in this respect, I want to make her fall so deeply.
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 05, 2010
Do you even know what you're talking about
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by netotse(m): 2:54am On Jan 05, 2010
ummmm guy,let me be clear on this first, u say u like this girl cos she's intelligent and next thing you turn around to say that u try to make her 'low' and 'inferior'. . .dude, u really need to rebrand(lol).

having to make someone feel bad just cos u want to get with them makes you seem 'deficient', work on yourself, and dude trust me, 'big boi' is out, 'young man' is in wink , learn more abt the girl, learn to read her and then adjust accordingly, toasting a girl is more about her than you(sometimes. . .lol). the way you're going about its pretty certain IF you get her, you'll lose interest pretty quick(that is if it was really the intelligence that attracted you in the first place)
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by waleski(m): 3:09am On Jan 05, 2010
i am so tired seeing all this dumb threads make me tired embarassed
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by sjeezy8: 3:12am On Jan 05, 2010

why would any sensible guy want his babe to feel inferior?
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by segct2: 3:38am On Jan 05, 2010
quote"why would any sensible guy want his babe to feel inferior?"

if she too dey brag, u no get!
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:26am On Jan 05, 2010
Geez. . .if she's too hot for you to handle. . .then pls move unto smaller things and leave her for those that can handle her! angry
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 05, 2010
See big boy. cheesy
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by mcnepow(m): 5:37am On Jan 05, 2010
@Segct2. Wetin dey make her brag wen ha popsi no b Obama, or she be Beyonce? Let her no dis. Dnt waste any more tyme fast track d tin sharparly jor,
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by GL(f): 6:11am On Jan 05, 2010
segct2:

House, i just met this girl abt 2 months ago. She's very hot(u knw-highly intelligent and beautiful).The girl likes me though bt she pretends, i often try to make her purge her minds bt she's too reticent.You know as a big boy, I also try to form for her- i create lot of challenges to her, make her feel low and inferior,act unpredictably,and not needy, bla ,bla, bla, though she's begining to fall for my tricks.But i want to fast track the whole thing such that she falls hastily!Wht do i do to mk her feel needy, remember she's very hot and extremely beautiful.How do i handle her in this respect, I want to make her fall so deeply.

you shouldn't aim at making her feel inferior, that would even be a turn-off for you. what you need to make her feel needy in the relationship is to give her some space. she needs time to miss you. one mistake guys make when they really like a girl is firing her with calls and suffocating her with so much attention, that the girl doesn't even realize how much she has come to rely on/need the guy. it just looks like she enjoys his company but he needs her.

next time she brags or gets too uppity around you, just be calm and take your leave without any quarrel. then drastically reduce the attention you give her but not so much that she can forget you. treat her as if she's just a normal friend; send her text messages once in a while, drop her IM messages every now and then (but don't be available to chat). just make sure you leave reminders of you everywhere but don't be around. that way she'll think about you a lot and she'll have the opportunity to realize what her true feelings for you are. don't make it last too long though, and try to have a good alibi for what's keeping you busy. if you eventually resume your relationship she'll be a lot sweeter and more down-to-earth with you.
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by H2O2: 6:27am On Jan 05, 2010
sjeezy8:

why would any sensible guy want his babe to feel inferior?

yup good question.

I agree with @ GL.
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by echobee(f): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2010
very good question.poster answer now
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by saintneo(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2010
enslavement

@poster: i think u date back beyond d stone-age.
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by iice(f): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2010
You don't need anything more. You're a 'big boi'. . .that should solve your problem

Rofl. . .i'm missing all the fun of crushing cheesy
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by Pweety4me(f): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2010
Fall where exactly?on ur craving manhood?oh shut up and give us a break here abeg r u so senseless? angry lipsrsealed
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by oyinda3(f): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2010
it seems to me that you are the one who is full of yourself. llol
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by chiogo(f): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2010
LOL @ make her feel inferior.

Na slavery? I don die embarassed grin grin grin

No advice for you jare. Go on with yo bad self.
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by ravenzord(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2010
@ OP: Having the upper hand doesn't mean you have to keep pushing her down. If she has a huge ego then what you've got to do is put a lil distance between you guys, show her that you're hanging out with her not cos you need her but cos you want her, you don't wanna make her feel inferior, trust me. Dumb chicks are boring.
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by jenibayo(f): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Do you even know what you're talking about

I don't think so.
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by GL(f): 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
Pweety4me:

Fall where exactly?on your craving manhood? angry lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2010
where is the mod? i think NL should institute a system where if five active posters vote that a thread be deleted, it gets deleted asap.

that means every new thread comes with a vote out button, or maybe there will be somewhere u can vote the thread out. this dumb threads are really beginning to suck
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by segct2: 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2010
@Pweety4me- Y taking it so personal, i know your problem 'coz u r a 'she', i will nt tk this 4rm u -stupid goat!!!!
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by Mannylex(m): 12:11am On Jan 06, 2010
@poster, from my observations, u've got a low self esteem, no guy(reasonable one ) would love his lady to feel inferior, but I can see u really inferior, thats why u wanna make her feel more inferior than you. U said u're a big boy, but u're being intimidated by a lady. From my analysis, wat is going thru ur mind is that the girl is far too good for u. If u keep up with ur weird strategy, the girl won't even notice u. **shakes head in scorn and walks away, and says in a loud voice, the re branding process is needed in everypart, including the reasoning of people**
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by segct2: 12:52am On Jan 06, 2010
@poster, from my observations, u've got a low self esteem, no guy(reasonable one ) would love his lady to feel inferior, but I can see u really inferior, thats why u wanna make her feel more inferior than you. U said u're a big boy, but u're being intimidated by a lady. From my analysis, wat is going thru your mind is that the girl is far too good for u. If u keep up with your weird strategy, the girl won't even notice u. **shakes head in scorn and walks away, and says in a loud voice, the re branding process is needed in everypart, including the reasoning of people**

u do not get my drift, u jst wan open mouth sha, MR ANALYSIS, u no get work!!!
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by segct2: 12:55am On Jan 06, 2010
@saintneo
@poster: i think u date back beyond d stone-age.

MR Wussy Bag, i don blame u cos u don turn mumu for your lady.
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by segct2: 1:02am On Jan 06, 2010
you shouldn't aim at making her feel inferior, that would even be a turn-off for you. what you need to make her feel needy in the relationship is to give her some space. she needs time to miss you. one mistake guys make when they really like a girl is firing her with calls and suffocating her with so much attention, that the girl doesn't even realize how much she has come to rely on/need the guy. it just looks like she enjoys his company but he needs her.

next time she brags or gets too uppity around you, just be calm and take your leave without any quarrel. then drastically reduce the attention you give her but not so much that she can forget you. treat her as if she's just a normal friend; send her text messages once in a while, drop her IM messages every now and then (but don't be available to chat). just make sure you leave reminders of you everywhere but don't be around. that way she'll think about you a lot and she'll have the opportunity to realize what her true feelings for you are. don't make it last too long though, and try to have a good alibi for what's keeping you busy. if you eventually resume your relationship she'll be a lot sweeter and more down-to-earth with you.

Thank you GL, i think u r among the sensible ones in the house.Leave other wussies alone, they jst jumped without critical reasoning, If a girl is known to be plumpy and bragga wht do u do to her, wouldn't u find a way to make her seem inferior a bit, u wussies.
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by mamagee3(f): 1:45am On Jan 06, 2010
If she's too full of herself, ignore her. tongue
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by segct2: 2:15am On Jan 06, 2010
If she's too full of herself, ignore her. Tongue

I don dey see rational people, that's ur viewok jare!!!!
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by mamagee3(f): 2:19am On Jan 06, 2010
segct2:

I don dey see rational people, that's your viewok jare!!!!

Why did you quote me in the first place?
Re: She's Too Full Of Herself by hermosa(f): 6:16am On Jan 06, 2010
Boring!!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do In This Kind Of Situation / Girls...be Warned!!! / Before You Get Married Please Read..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.