Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? (4018 Views)

Why Do Girls Have This Mentality That Every Guy Must Respond To Their Green.... / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by DidierBolt: 3:04am On Jan 05, 2010
Compliments NLs. Our culture doesn't really give females the freedom to express their feelings verbally to a guy. They then stylishly show it in a coded form in which many guys cant decode. Ladies, can you just highlight some tricky ways you can show a guy you admire him?
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by echobee(f): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2010
i guess you have sisters,u can ask them.green light ko,black light ni
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by H2O2: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2010
The biggest one is scanty dressing
The desperate ones go over the top with it like they're sex workers.
Usually can't go wrong with that tongue
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by woye77: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2010
echo- bee:

ouch! grin grin grin
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by Princek12(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2010
echo- bee:

some naija girlz and yanga/attitude
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by ravenzord(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2010
They laugh excessively at your jokes,even the dry ones. They try to feed your ego, asking you what you think about everything. They find funny reasons to start convos, like ' Do you know the way to the refectory?' (When the ref's right in front of you). e.t.c
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by Jaideyone(m): 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2010
Very simple,
If she wants to have sex wit u she'ld probably
1. Keep grinding you wit ha hips if u're standing close to ha
2. Grab ur croch
3. Rub ha breasts against your back (a girl used to do this to me wen i was 17 bt i was too dumb to understand wat was happening)
4. Loosens 1 or two of ha buttons to show her cleavage.
5. Tell you if u're too dumb to undastand oda green lyts.
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by temi4rea(f): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2010
Smile even if nutin is amusin!
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by Tonyet1(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
@temi 4 rea

the pretending smile you mean? undecided
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by Freiburger(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
Always speaking about you  in the midst of your friends when u 're not arrround.
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
Jaidey-one:

Very simple,
If she wants to have intimacy wit u she'ld probably
2. Grab your croch
3. Rub ha bosoms against your back (a girl used to do this to me wen i was 17 bt i was too dumb to understand wat was happening)
  grin Na wa o!.
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by milkan05(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2010
Jaidey-one:

Very simple,
If she wants to have intimacy wit u she'ld probably
2. Grab your croch
3. Rub ha bosoms against your back (a girl used to do this to me wen i was 17 bt i was too dumb to understand wat was happening)

the doctor is in the house
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by Akindolu(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2010
when they start wanting you to listen to John Legend.F Greenlight and 'enter the place' man.
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by rhymz(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2010
Akindolu:

when they start wanting you to listen to John Legend.F Greenlight and  'enter the place' man.
hahahahahaha
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2010
She smiles with her eyes and looks at you longingly. But like you say some are too dumb to read the signs.
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2010
I saw a smile like that recently cheesy read it correctly but didn't like the company of girls she was with so i ignored her though i read the meaning perfectly.
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2010
chipmunkey:

I saw a smile like that recently cheesy read it correctly but didn't like the company of girls she was with so i ignored her though i read the meaning perfectly.
Where you feeling her too? You could have casually signaled her so she goes out of the group to meet you. You blew off a perfect opportunity grin
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2010
na., Its a birds of the same feather thing. I didn't mind her looks. Maybe she studied the way i was having a convo with a cutie friend and made her long for me, but i wouldnt mess with her because of her friends. U know some girls do have reputation and so she is guilty by association.
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2010
Wrong just because I hang out slutty lucy doesnt mean I am slutty wink Judge people on their character not friends.
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by Freiburger(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2010
However different girls has different ways of showing their green light, lol. wink
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Wrong just because I hang out slutty lucy doesnt mean I am slutty wink Judge people on their character not friends.
Maybe i was wrong, but i do get attentions like such and makes me fear for the one i love, cos i do not want to hurt her by making some sharp moves.
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by Freiburger(m): 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2010
When u starts seeing her arround your best friends.
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by kpolli(m): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2010
y r guys the ones answering when dis question is directed towards girls?
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by safeact(m): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2010
She will try 2draw ur attention 2her mayb by making some funny sounds or even greet u esp in a different way 2make unique. Shows up 4 noticing, wen ever u r near etc
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2010
chipmunkey:

Maybe i was wrong, but i do get attentions like such and makes me fear for the one i love, cos i do not want to hurt her by making some sharp moves.
Your a good man then I was just saying that because I assumed you were single smiley
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2010
mostly in their eyes.
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Your a good man then I was just saying that because I assumed you were single smiley
I will take that as a complement.
But i maintain such discipline only on grounds that she is also a good girl and does not deserve to be cheated on. And i wouldn't want to do something that will make her lose her trust in me if she eventually finds out. It also has to do with my concience. I also don't see any reason to cheat so long i am getting same from my girl.
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2010
chipmunkey:

I will take that as a complement.
But i maintain such discipline only on grounds that she is also a good girl and does not deserve to be cheated on. And i wouldn't want to do something that will make her lose her trust in me if she eventually finds out. It also has to do with my concience. I also don't see any reason to cheat so long i am getting same from my girl.

It is a compliment, men like you are a rare breed wink
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

It is a compliment, men like you are a rare breed wink
wow! i never knew.
But i pray for the strenght to stand any temptation that comes my way.
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2010
tkb417:

hmm
I will be praying for you too grin
Re: In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ? by tkb417(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I will be praying for you too grin
excuse me? pray for me for

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" / Low Self Esteem Signs (women) / My Romantic Interview With My Crush!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.