Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) (44632 Views)

Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) / Eagle Prophet delivers Ernest Opoku from fornication / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by gemini35(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
This ghana guy man called pastor,he usually have programme every wednesday,s and after sleeping with any lady he wll spray perfume,and mount pulpit,his cup wll soon full,

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Topgainer: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
ngmgeek:
Blame those who are throwing their money and faith on him. I don't need folks like this to get blessings from God. cheesy

Motivational speakers are now opening thousands of Churches in the world.
At all
One of the extortion techniques among these gang is to tell people that the ONLY way for them to be blessed by God is that they must dash money, pay tithes, sow seeds, empty bank accounts, drop offerings many times every Sunday at the Apostle's feet. None of the Apostle's of Jesus taught that ONLY either directly or by implication.
Then they perform some tricks on a few people including telepathic workups to lay credence to the outdated jargon 'If I be a man of god' .

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
Toketimt:
98.6% of churches in Port harcourt are fake.
Point of correction.....
99% are FAKE....
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Yeah..I was actually a member of that church between 2012 to 2013...that was was were I learnt to Bleep as many ushers as possible...
That man was a full time magicians and played on the collective intelligence of many people...he got one his female surveillance member pregnant after sleeping with her beautiful mum and 2 younger sister...That man is a huge joke

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by FA13(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Benekruku:

Thou shall not Judge!
Touch not my anointed

The Holy Spirit ordered him to do so

Be Careful.
Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost has no forgiveness.

All this do not judge, do not judge Are we to be looking as impunity reigns. No
We must correct!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Tiredoffakeshit: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Oh, come back Jesus
Come back light
Come back Jesus, my Lord
Come back love

-Alpha Blondy
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Topgainer: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
gemini35:
This ghana guy man called pastor,he usually have programme every wednesday,s and after sleeping with any lady he wll spray perfume,and mount pulpit,his cup wll soon full,
It is the ritual aspect of it. Anointing by impurity!
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by kcmichael: 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
That man is real fake,I attended one of his programme in 2013,I was ask to pay 2k for counselling and 32k for deliverance and 350k for village family deliverance .from that day I stop.that man is full of pride.he perform magic and sleep with his female worker. The female ursher are very sexy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
hahn:

I am ready right now. What we need is someone who can pose as a front cheesy grin
i think you will be very good at being the front man I will be the one collecting the donations and thites. grin after we share 50 50 if you are able to convince the gullibles.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by hahn(m): 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
gypsey:
i think you will be very good at being the front man I will be the one collecting the donations and thites. grin after we share 50 50 if you are able to convince the gullibles.

I don't need to convince them

With god all things are possible tongue
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by henocherry18: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
LivingHuman:
More
I wish Jesus would just come and deal with all these men that are making mess of his Name. See the beautiful reasons he gave while they all left but he failed to tell us what did to them that prompted their action

1 Like

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Kenneth205(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
PHC1stBorn:
Yeah..I was actually a member of that church between 2012 to 2013...that was was were I learnt to Bleep as many ushers as possible...
That man was a full time magicians and played on the collective intelligence of many people...he got one his female surveillance member pregnant after sleeping with her beautiful mum and 2 younger sister...That man is a huge joke

U don't mean it?? shocked
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Charly68: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Why is God not angry anymore ? This bunch of people who went about parading themselves as men of God but defrauding the innocent sheep should just be exposed & judged without delay . God! Why aren't you angry again?
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
gypsey:
so called pastors and their hypocrisy, as Long as he pretends to marry them its okay to sleep around with different women, crooks! some gullibles will still follow, support and even pay for his fake marriages I can bet my shiny ass he is telling his dumb followers to marry only one woman.

who da hell even ordained these crooks as pastors? were are their prove? any person can just come out of the woods and began to claim pastor

Correct bro...I was a member of that church from 2012 to 2013 while the church was booming, he alleged that he was ordained a prophet under tutelage of ArchBishop Nicholas Duncan Williams while he was still in Ghana. One one occasion, Arch Bishop Nicholas Williams was among the important dignitaries expected to grace a crusade that was to be held in Rivers state college of art and science, unfortunately d marmot crowd that came bcs of the ArchBishop were disappointed. That man confirmed con-artist or magician

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:
Correct god of men

Maga keep paying

Its really paying

1 Like

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by okoisubra(m): 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
when you finally catch that person that use to say "am in my house, come and beat me"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q09OoROy4Tg
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Alfa sule brother. Cc: Bumbae1

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by tonio2wo: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
This juju ghanian man no dey PH again na, he don run as people don discover him fakeness.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
PHC1stBorn:
G-boy cum pasto goody-goody
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
FA13:

Be Careful.

Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost has no forgiveness.

All this do not judge, do not judge
Are we to be looking as impunity reigns. No

We must correct!

What else could be directing a man of God if not the Holy Spirit?

Okotie is into it, Oyakhilome just got divorced, So what do you think inspire this men to take such decisions? Cos they always tell u everything u need to know about the Holy spirit so i believe they know him more.
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
kcmichael:
That man is real fake,I attended one of his programme in 2013,I was ask to pay 2k for counselling and 32k for deliverance and 350k for village family deliverance .from that day I stop.that man is full of pride.he perform magic and sleep with his female worker. The female ursher are very sexy

Gbam!, I was one those handsome dude that work with him then, my broda, I got fed up after loosing so much money in that church with nothing to show for except fvcking slutty ushers all the time...meanwhile d eldest among those 3 beautiful sisters he slept with became pregnant then, he subsequently denied ever having any link to d girl, however, the case was rested after the girl put to birth a baby boy that is exact replica of the man; such an irrefutable evidence led to out of court settlement as the con prophet placed the girl on N200k monthly upkeep in addition to a choice property...
99% of new generation churches are fake

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
hahn:

I don't need to convince them

With god all things are possible tongue
as in they are already gullible and will believe anything as long as with God all things are possible grin remember you must do some miracles too like making one of your followers vomit lizard or snake grin. hocus pocus!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
At least he is honest about it, there are many pastors in ph who go to casablanca disguised as women to sleep with harlots.

Lets face it One man one woman policy sucks.
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by taxsman(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Na only me see that bottle of STAR in the first and second picture?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
PHC1stBorn:

Gbam!, I was one those handsome dude that work with him then, my broda, I got fed up after loosing so much money in that church with nothing to show for except fvcking slutty ushers all the time...meanwhile d eldest among those 3 beautiful sisters he slept with became pregnant then, he subsequently denied ever having any link to d girl, however, the case was rested after the girl put to birth a baby boy that is exact replica of the man; such an irrefutable evidence led to out of court settlement as the con prophet placed the girl on N200k monthly upkeep in addition to a choice property...
99% of new generation churches are fake
Really? chai! I would like to attend the church oo! grin atleast because of all the slutty ushers.
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by joinnow: 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Should I prophesy
I can see 7 wife on queue kiss
3 down 4 to go grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Bondesniger(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
From there look you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by obyrich(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
pbethel:
Hhhmmm

What does he preach?
He may soon. Go 4 d forth.
He preaches wealth. Money.
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
I though Christianity is against this sort of thing? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by wawappl: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
taxsman:
Na only me see that bottle of STAR in the first and second picture?
i see am too, star beer
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
see how him dress like Darken Rahl d one who serve d keeper.

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
gypsey:
Really? chai! I would like to attend the church oo! grin atleast because of all the slutty ushers.

Not sure the church still exist in that Rumuomoi community, even if it does, members could be scanty as am sure those sluts have gone to other churches where big men worship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' / Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.