Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) (44616 Views)

Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) / Eagle Prophet delivers Ernest Opoku from fornication / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
hian! I wonder what he is using to deceive them o.
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
no b this man dey off trans amadi dey wear white suit everything white like chris oyaks.
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by toprealman: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
Who am to judge......nice swag though!
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
kcmichael:
That man is real fake,I attended one of his programme in 2013,I was ask to pay 2k for counselling and 32k for deliverance and 350k for village family deliverance .from that day I stop.that man is full of pride.he perform magic and sleep with his female worker. The female ursher are very sexy
grin grin
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
LivingHuman:
The founder of Alabaster House Assembly in Rumuomoi, Port Harcourt, Apostle Ernest Agortey is currently trending after he allegedly married a third wife from Edo state.

According to a facebook user, Tracynither Nicolas who shared this, the Apostle narrated the reason for his failed marriages during an interview with City People magazine.

She wrote; "The flamboyant Apostle who loves to make a statement with his Lifestyle, especially his dressing and cars, revealed in that interview that his first wife, the woman who reportedly started the hustle with him, was caught sleeping with his mentor."

After his first marriage failed, Apostle Agortey then married a second wife, who is of Igbo descent and they have a daughter together. The second wife carted away with all the Apostle’s valuables without his knowledge when she was leaving him".

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/popular-port-harcourt-pastor-ernest.html

The Bishop should tell us why the igbo wife left, not HOW SHE LEFT.
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Analee(f): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Amberon:
Lol, so this is the alabaster that prophecies about people's phone numbers? Why are people so gullible. You meet a pastor and tell him your problem, next thing he tells you your phone number is 080419419 and even calls your account number.

Of what revelance are those?
he has ran away according to neigbours in my street who attends his church,his church is js at d back of my huz,ds man don make am,2 c him 4m 50 to 100k,if u hear ds man story,accordn to my neighbors,hmm u go reli know say church nw na new business,wetin God go jugde ehh!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Venica(f): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
abeg this man is not sent by God. Did anyone noticed the occultic ring on his finger. i pity d lady sha
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Yameater(m): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
Analee:
he has ran away according to neigbours in my street who attends his church,his church is js at d back of my huz,ds man don make am,2 c him 4m 50 to 100k,if u hear ds man story,accordn to my neighbors,hmm u go reli know say church nw na new business,wetin God go jugde ehh!

No be small thing oooo
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Yameater(m): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
Venica:
abeg this man is not sent by God. Did anyone noticed the occultic ring on his finger. i pity d lady sha

And what makes you think the lady is not also into occultism if at all he is an occult man?
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by SURElee(f): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Wait o! See as Apostle spread for chair, no decorum. Abi na part of the apostoral style of sitting? Let wait and see what this edo wife will do to him so he will marry the fourth wife. Hahahahahahahahaha.

Judgement will start from God's house. God called some and some called themselves.
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by hahn(m): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
gypsey:
as in they are already gullible and will believe anything as long as with God all things are possible grin remember you must do some miracles too like making one of your followers vomit lizard or snake grin. hocus pocus!

Miracle yakpa na

Na to just find owl, chameleon and lizard

That's all grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Analee(f): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
gemini35:
This ghana guy man called pastor,he usually have programme every wednesday,s and after sleeping with any lady he wll spray perfume,and mount pulpit,his cup wll soon full,
exactly u know am well well,infact his counselling na 4 hotel esp.wif female members of his church.
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by juman(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
As a non christian, I see it as he married the third time not the third wife.
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Analee(f): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Point of correction.....
99% are FAKE....
der is one @ agbelu dat elioparawo road,dat one cup don dey full,he wil soon b exposd
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Analee(f): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
PHC1stBorn:
Yeah..I was actually a member of that church between 2012 to 2013...that was was were I learnt to Bleep as many ushers as possible...
That man was a full time magicians and played on the collective intelligence of many people...he got one his female surveillance member pregnant after sleeping with her beautiful mum and 2 younger sister...That man is a huge joke
lik its sex he uses to c dos fake visions,wey everynite n no go allow person sleep wif loud microphone sound,disturbn pple's sleep
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Analee(f): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
PHC1stBorn:

Not sure the church still exist in that Rumuomoi community, even if it does, members could be scanty as am sure those sluts have gone to other churches where big men worship
at least na person dey fit sleep4 nite,no more microphone noise,i dnt tink if dey ppl stil attend d church esp dos slut wif big ass.
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by ray48: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
Na waoh!!!!
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by enomakos(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
where is the location of the church? I need to do sperm assignment on that third wife
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by dandollaz: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
I know him too well back then in rumuomoi .duped one guy in my compound but the guy been from omok threatened him before he refund the money sharply
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by stacyadams: 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
grin grin the church wey i dey attend for lag..i just dey look pastors dey collect people money in the name of prophesy..i shake head..we get big problem for dis country
PHC1stBorn:

Gbam!, I was one those handsome dude that work with him then, my broda, I got fed up after loosing so much money in that church with nothing to show for except fvcking slutty ushers all the time...meanwhile d eldest among those 3 beautiful sisters he slept with became pregnant then, he subsequently denied ever having any link to d girl, however, the case was rested after the girl put to birth a baby boy that is exact replica of the man; such an irrefutable evidence led to out of court settlement as the con prophet placed the girl on N200k monthly upkeep in addition to a choice property...
99% of new generation churches are fake
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
The pastor is not a real man of God, he should read his Bible well, God frowns at divorce and remarry unless when either partner is no more.
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Egbokom: 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
But christ and the bible should be our example Please let God be d judge
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by zumbigbo(m): 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
When you think you finish hear everytin for Naija...smh....sperm assignment? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 25, 2017
Lol, if you don't see that this dude is a cultist, na your fault be that...
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 7:13am On Apr 25, 2017
Fake prophet who asked me to bring 30k to pray for me sometime in 2013...omo if you see as I pick race
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 25, 2017
[color=][/color]na wa ooo. people should posting all pastor this pastor that pastor did everyday. on nairaland
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Topgainer: 8:01am On Apr 25, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Lol, if you don't see that this dude is a cultist, na your fault be that...
The inspiration talking (prosperity quotes manufacturer and distributor, home of success Spells ) guy that is behind the predicament of Madam Kemi and the Coconut assignment guy that is rescuing prostitutes are no different. They are deeper and subtle but their source code/activities known by top ranking members under oath and a few members of the public will find them out in no distant time.
Many will give up on Christianity when that happens because all their lives they have believed those men to be servants of God.
Have you seen a clip where he slay one usher on black suit with 'spirit' pronounced him dead and commanded him to rise from Dead after about 20 minutes just to demonstrate 'anointing' to the admiration of the members under spell? I screamed at the Drama because I know con artists when I see them.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2017
Analee:
i stay arnd dt area....nd just decided 2 tk a stroll yesterdai....d structure of d church sef no b am again!!!wont mind meeting u!!
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Analee(f): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Analee:
at least na person dey fit sleep4 nite,no more microphone noise,i dnt tink if dey ppl stil attend d church esp dos slut wif big ass.
der is anoda church close to ds man's church, its js a stone throw js by d next street,dat one his own is loading,waiting to xplode.
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 10:03am On Apr 25, 2017
Like this pastor praying for someone over the phone in a bar i was in too with 8 bottles of big stout already taken between him and his assistant.
Before the call ended, he gave out his acct details to the person.

After he dropped the call. He laughed and said to the other man with him "You see, easy".

I was of respect to this men till after all i observed... Na so i light my Cigar.

Ihe aga ekpe?... Pray urself out people.
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Yameater(m): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2017
Sammyblaq:
Like this pastor praying for someone over the phone in a bar i was in too with 8 bottles of big stout already taken between him and his assistant.
Before the call ended, he gave out his acct details to the person.

After he dropped the call. He laughed and said to the other man with him "You see, easy".

I was of respect to this men till after all i observed... Na so i light my Cigar.

Ihe aga ekpe?... Pray urself out people.

What is this one saying ?
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2017
Yameater:

What is this one saying ?
U find it hard to comprehend...

Iwu akpa amu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can A Christian Handle Sexual Urge? / Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.