Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) (44982 Views)

Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) / Eagle Prophet delivers Ernest Opoku from fornication / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Yameater(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2017
Sammyblaq:

U find it hard to comprehend...

Iwu akpa amu!

Check post again
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 11:01am On Apr 25, 2017
Yameater:

Check post again
U wan take me shine or wetin?

U be apostle?
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by delighteaners2: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2017
View won slip picture for your Gratification, Light tomorrow with todays effort.View won slip photo for your Gratification, Light tomorrow with todays affort.

Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Yameater(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Sammyblaq:

U wan take me shine or wetin?

U be apostle?

Like seriously ?
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Topgainer:

The inspiration talking (prosperity quotes manufacturer and distributor, home of success Spells ) guy that is behind the predicament of Madam Kemi and the Coconut assignment guy that is rescuing prostitutes are no different. They are deeper and subtle but their source code/activities known by top ranking members under oath and a few members of the public will find them out in no distant time.
Many will give up on Christianity when that happens because all their lives they have believed those men to be servants of God.
Have you seen a clip where he slay one usher on black suit with 'spirit' pronounced him dead and commanded him to rise from Dead after about 20 minutes just to demonstrate 'anointing' to the admiration of the members under spell? I screamed at the Drama because I know con artists when I see them.
You're absolutely correct, isn't it obvious though that people like these aren't the genuine article...I think people who go to these sorts of places and people are the ones whose characters are questionable...and besides, it's high time that Churches and Mosques be subject to strict regulation, the proliferation of these charlatans as you rightly noted is causing many to lose faith.
Re: Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) by LivingHuman: 11:37pm On May 13, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River / God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt / Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.